Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the clairvoyant cuts right to the crux of the matter for me, if my husband had been with me in the cafe and then came to the assembly with me, he had an alibi, why did she doubt him?

I dont think she asked the clairvoyant because she wanted to prove it to herself. I think it was so she could say " See, even the clairvoyant said he was not involved."

I dont think she asked the clairvoyant because she wanted to prove it to herself. I think it was so she could say " See, even the clairvoyant said he was not involved."

That didn't work out so well, if that is why she did it.

She might have been better off publicly supporting his alibi. Unless .... she couldn't truthfully do that.

I noticed in Spedding's self-made video announcement, even he did not address his alibi for that day. Just denied his involvement. Which one would expect anyone to do, guilty or not.

They both must be very aware that his alibi is heavily in public question.

But what Is the importance of the the spider man get up. Where it came from and how the police choose to reinact the same outfit seems fruitless
It’s just what he was wearing when he went missing , I don’t understand why it’s significant .

I am not sure. Maybe it's a way of saying, we have found or are in possession of the shirt and then watching a number of people after the show aired to see how they behaved? I just can't see them going to that trouble for no reason, only sleuthers and detectives are looking closely at details like this, the public isn't. I always think back to the article in the 1st week of a spiderman suit being found in a bin in a park at Port Macquarie, (that wasn't his) apparently. MOO

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wi...e/news-story/9a64aae508a274864409ab59679af808
On day four there were hopes of a breakthrough when a Spider-Man suit was found in a Port Macquarie park, about 36km away.

In-house rehab while she is alone with the money she received but on the other hand big bucks in the hands of a substance abuser could be dire.
I hope her father is helping her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Surely she couldn’t continue to be loyal to a man who seems to me to have wrought so much havoc in her and her children’s lives?*

As for Karlie’s father, I do hope he will continue to be there for her if she will accept his help and he is the type of person that can help her.

Sidebar:

*The same goes for MS's, or any other POI’s partners/ex-partners.

If the only way I could keep a partner, in my life at this point in time, was to cover up child abuse or their disappearance/possible murder (in this case, William’s) I can’t begin to imagine under what circumstances I could withhold any information that would lead to the child’s protection from serious harm or recovery.

I know people do in cases such as William’s (and other abused, missing and murdered children and adults). Under what circumstances, and how they can live with that knowledge, again, I can’t even begin to imagine.

Surely she couldn’t continue to be loyal to a man who seems to me to have wrought so much havoc in her and her children’s lives?

The same goes for MS's partner, or any other POI’s partners/ex-partners.

If the only way I could keep a partner in my life was to cover up a child’s (in this case, William’s) disappearance/possible murder, I can’t begin to imagine under what circumstances I could withhold any information that would lead to their recovery.

I know people do in cases such as William’s (and other missing and murdered children and adults). Under what circumstances, and how they can live with that knowledge, again, I can’t even begin to imagine.

Or its possible he is taking the heat for someone else and that makes her love him even more.......I don't buy this picture of her being the innocent wife and believing him no matter what.

Or its possible he is taking the heat for someone else and that makes her love him even more.......I don't buy this picture of her being the innocent wife and believing him no matter what.

Could be seeing as we’re not privy to the totality of case evidence and analysis.

Gee, Inspector, If we knew whether your first statement was correct, I would be a lot less confused about who took William that day and why.

As for your second, have you ever read any of the MSM articles about the family members of POI’s, suspects and convicted criminals? Some, we know, are complicit, others are in denial, and still others are ignorant of their family members’ crime(s) until the family member is convicted. Regarding MS, I’ve never met her and only know what is written about her in MSM.

Hopefully, if Jubes knows all of the details surrounding William’s disappearance, it will only be a matter of time until William is recovered. I pray he is recovered relatively unharmed and, if so, is able to heal from the trauma of separation from his loved ones, although I know the odds are stacked against that scenario after nearly 4 years.

Note:

I edited my reply above (#64) to make it more relevant, while you were replying.

Praying for you today, William, and for all who truly love you and have your best interests at heart.

But what Is the importance of the the spider man get up. Where it came from and how the police choose to reinact the same outfit seems fruitless
It’s just what he was wearing when he went missing , I don’t understand why it’s significant .

It could be unique and not many in Australia. Maybe it was found and passed on Hbayne I’m not sure of the significance but maybe, one day someone might find it somewhere in the bush.

In-house rehab while she is alone with the money she received but on the other hand big bucks in the hands of a substance abuser could be dire.
I hope her father is helping her.

I think we should all be careful of assuming Karlie's alleged substance abuse problems come from Brendan. It is possible that Karlie and her family had a history of abuse and Brendan got caught up in that when he met Karlie or indeed perhaps that is what brought them together in the first place.

Who would care for her and pay her bills.
In any videos I’ve noticed IMO Margaret appears to be a needy person.

I don't see any reason MS needs anyone to care for her or pay her bills, she is not an invalid by all accounts and we have Centrelink to support women her age if she cant get a job, I really feel if she had anything to tell, she would have told, already.

I think we should all be careful of assuming Karlie's alleged substance abuse problems come from Brendan. It is possible that Karlie and her family had a history of abuse and Brendan got caught up in that when he met Karlie or indeed perhaps that is what brought them together in the first place.

I hear you Wex. What came first the chicken or the egg.
If only William could be found eh?

Happy Easter everyone and lets hope it brings news of William. A special reach out to his families who love him.

in this little foster boys death the foster parents are named, would that be because there was an inquest?
http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...p/news-story/d5fd7744603229d9c67d2fb950975911

That story is absolutely abhorent Bear. How these people are allowed to breed is beyond me

What does this say to you? That poor bloody kid. Who was looking out for this little guy? Braxton was reported 11 times before this little guys death. 11 TIMES OMFG

But in his short life, the coroner’s report said, Braxton was reported to FACS on 11 occasions before his death, 10 of these as at “a risk of significant

Bear is there a separate thread for this little guy?

That story is absolutely abhorent Bear. How these people are allowed to breed is beyond me

What does this say to you? That poor bloody kid. Who was looking out for this little guy? Braxton was reported 11 times before this little guys death. 11 TIMES OMFG

But in his short life, the coroner’s report said, Braxton was reported to FACS on 11 occasions before his death, 10 of these as at “a risk of significant

Bear is there a separate thread for this little guy?

no i just checked, there doesnt seem to be a thread for him,
my query was why his foster parents were allowed to be named, but while searching i found the info on ws thread 26 page 101 where this little boy is discussed and sleepinoz posts a legislation link stating the foster parents can be named if the child is deceased

https://www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/~...6/part1/sec105

I pray at least William’s loved ones will find out what happened to him, if that is their wish. The ‘not-knowing’ is the most painful part of losing a loved one for their family members, even in those cases where the loved one is safe and warm and loved and they are eventually reunited with one another. Having experienced this, I couldn’t begin to wish that enduring and indescribably painful feeling of loss on others.

If the person or persons unknown who intervened in William’s life that day, or the ‘someone who knows something’ concerning either William’s whereabouts or the location of his remains, ever reads this post, may you find at least God’s Forgiveness by divulging that information, even if anonymously, to the relevant authorities so they can pass it on to William’s loved ones before they, too, pass away.

I think too many people 'believe' in a person's innocence, even after they have been convicted of a heinous crime(s). We read about it here and there, and see it on many true crime shows. We see it in some of our WS threads. They just cant reconcile that the person who is nice to them/others can have an evil dark side as well.

Fortunately, our police are not fooled by it ... even if our judges sometimes seem to be, with their pathetically lenient sentences and judgements.

As one of the many examples out there, there is a story here about a woman who defended her deviant close family member for years and years, before realising how wrong she had been.

"I finally realised what this looked like to an outsider, what I had been condoning all these years – all to preserve the fantasy of a man who never existed, all to keep from realising that my love had been wasted on someone who was the embodiment of everything I stood against.
It’s terrifying that we never questioned it."

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...eople-believe-sexual-predators-before-victims
I understand why people believe sexual predators before victims. I did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member