Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, who knows who they are and where they’re from. Shame we don’t have a Sex Offenders’ Register that outs them.

Yes, that’s true they do have contact; even over the Internet and, yes, they sicken me too.

Birds of a feather do flock together. Funny thing is, in Daniel’s case, BPC had no proven links to the other (four or five?) high-profile POI’s hauled before the Qld Coroner. It makes me wonder if that may be the same in William’s case.

Yes, each case is different. It all depends on the players and their depraved games, Bo.

It must be a terrible job for the police to have to enter these worlds, to keep our children safe and get justice for them. I really admire the job that they do. Each and every one of them them.

Yeah, who knows who they are and where they’re from. Shame we don’t have a Sex Offenders’ Register that outs them.

Yes, that’s true they do have contact; even over the Internet and, yes, they sicken me too.

Birds of a feather do flock together. Funny thing is, in Daniel’s case, BPC had no proven links to the other (four or five?) high-profile POI’s hauled before the Qld Coroner. It makes me wonder if that may be the same in William’s case.

Yes including Douglas Brian Jackway.

Well well well. The most evil Denis Raymond Ferguson who had been based in Ryde at one stage and died there too in 2012. William initially had lived in Ryde area with his bio family.
Nothing is beyond a stretch of the imagination in this case, pt. I wonder if he knows the Kendall / Bonney Hills area mob. CSA mob that is, of course. I'm know I'm generalising but I can't imagine decent people having anything to do with him. IMO

I agree that a public sex offenders register is urgently needed. Hinch has my support on that.

The bus route for the school bus that left Laurieton did go down Benaroon as it is stated in the online information regarding the route of the bus that it did!
(snipped)
Thanks for all that, PT. With regard to your statement quoted above, a number of us looked at the online material and I remember the timetable showing that the bus travelled up Benaroon Drive in the afternoon only; the morning bus went straight up Batar Creek Road, past the end of Benaroon Drive without entering. Somebody pointed that out to you and I thought you acknowledged it; anyway I don't remember you disputing it. The (afternoon) route went as far as Ellendale Crescent, which would not take the bus past any part of William's grandmother's place, but we were not sure where it actually turned around, and it's possible that it did in fact proceed to where Benaroon turned the corner as that would have been a convenient place for the bus to turn. However, as I said, apparently not of a morning.

Another reservation I have with your idea about somebody looking for children who had missed the school bus, is that 10:30 is pretty late to be following a school bus; any child who missed a bus timed to get children to school before 9 is unlikely to have hung around the stop for 2 hours afterwards. If the morning route had been up Benaroon Drive, this might not have mattered so much, because the follower could have seen the children playing outside earlier and awaited his opportunity. But if William was picked up by someone trailing the morning route, the child would have to have wandered as far as Batar Creek Road, and William would definitely not have been observable on or from Batar Creek Road at the earlier time applicable to someone looking for missed-bus kids.

Last edited:
Yes, each case is different. It all depends on the players and their depraved games, Bo.

It must be a terrible job for the police to have to enter these worlds, to keep our children safe and get justice for them. I really admire the job that they do. Each and every one of them them.

Yes, each case and the case players and their ‘games’ are different. I think Jubes and co are on to those games though and will outplay them.

It would be a soul-destroying job for our dedicated police officers to investigate matters such as these. They have my full support and my admiration for the selfless work they do for victims of these terrible crimes against children.

Well well well. The most evil Denis Raymond Ferguson who had been based in Ryde at one stage and died there too in 2012. William initially had lived in Ryde area with his bio family.

You know how in Lion King when one of the hyenas say "Mufasa" and the other hyenas shiver, that's kind of the feeling I get when I read/see/hear about this disgusting man. He makes my skin crawl. He was a truly evil man.

(snipped)
Thanks for all that, PT. With regard to your statement quoted above, a number of us looked at the online material and I remember the timetable showing that the bus travelled up Benaroon Drive in the afternoon only; the morning bus went straight up Batar Creek Road, past the end of Benaroon Drive without entering. Somebody pointed that out to you and I thought you acknowledged it; anyway I don't remember you disputing it. The (afternoon) route went as far as Ellendale Crescent, which would not take the bus past any part of William's grandmother's place, but we were not sure where it actually turned around, and it's possible that it did in fact proceed to where Benaroon turned the corner as that would have been a convenient place for the bus to turn. However, as I said, apparently not of a morning.

Another reservation I have with your idea about somebody looking for children who had missed the school bus, is that 10:30 is pretty late to be following a school bus; any child who missed a bus timed to get children to school before 9 is unlikely to have hung around the stop for 2 hours afterwards. If the morning route had been up Benaroon Drive, this might not have mattered so much, because the follower could have seen the children playing outside earlier and awaited his opportunity. But if William was picked up by someone trailing the morning route, the child would have to have wandered as far as Batar Creek Road, and William would definitely not have been observable on or from Batar Creek Road at the earlier time applicable to someone looking for missed-bus kids.
A bus driver could of noticed a number of little children in yards or at the bus stop when dropping kids off at Benaroon Dr. in the afternoon. A driver could have gone for a drive the next day after the morning school run shift finished to see if anyone was out in their yards. The driver might know who has little sisters and brothers still at home and chat with the school kids quite often. Or the driver might know of a kid that is home sick. Obviously just theorising of course.

Reactions: JLZ
A bus driver could of noticed a number of little children in yards or at the bus stop when dropping kids off at Benaroon Dr. in the afternoon. A driver could have gone for a drive the next day after the morning school run shift finished to see if anyone was out in their yards. The driver might know who has little sisters and brothers still at home and chat with the school kids quite often. Or the driver might know of a kid that is home sick. Obviously just theorising of course.
A bus driver would be passing through a lot of young-family residential streets. Was there something that made Benaroon stand out? The supposition seems to be that there was a very easy target that made Benaroon the choice, and yet the target wasn't taken but someone who was only there by coincidence.

There is no evidence to indicate a bus driver is involved in any way in William's disappearance (not a taxi driver, a delivery driver, a postal carrier, etc.) Although names are not being bandied about, bus drivers are easily identifiable by their specific job, so let's move on from any suggestions that one of them could be involved.

Frogwell, that psychologist's thinking takes me to Spedding--more than it does to Jones, for example, who appears to lack inhibitions.

Frogwell, that psychologist's thinking takes me to Spedding--more than it does to Jones, for example, who appears to lack inhibitions.
Curious to know, why Spedding over, Jones, Bickford, Nichols. I can see your points about Jones for sure, what about the other two. I have nothing really to go on with BS, DN or PB.

Reactions: JLZ
Reference please.

Just bring this from post 1234 a couple of pages back.

He knew the media would be there covering the search. So he did not seem to mind if photo's were taken as he drove by. It was indeed a big news story and he had declared himself a person of interest just a little over a month prior.

BS spoke briefly with The Daily Telegraph that morning before meeting with a number of customers around the mid north coast in his Volkswagen van.

Asked if he had heard the news of the dramatic development in the case, Mr Spedding replied: “I did, it’s quite surprising...they’re only doing their job.”

Police to dig for body of missing toddler William Tyrell | Daily Telegraph
We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
Mar 1, 2015 - [/QUOTE]
updated 2nd

He drove by following that morning chat with the media at about 11 ish and the photo was taken.
imo

Last edited:
Curious to know, why Spedding over, Jones, Bickford, Nichols. I can see your points about Jones for sure, what about the other two. I have nothing really to go on with BS, DN or PB.
I've been inclined to think DN too old for the physical demands of an abduction, but it might have been a last indulgence knowing he was going to the nursing home. I don't see him as conflicted in the way the psychologist suggested. If he felt tempted for example by the children he met through musical activities, he could easily have put a stop to that; more likely he enjoyed the arousal and hoped to take advantage of the situation. Just my opinion. I don't know what to think about PB.

Which psychologist, JLZ? (There’s no linked quote).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502