Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost five years after toddler William Tyrrell vanished from his grandmother's backyard detectives are empty-handed, his family is devastated and the fate of the boy in the Spiderman costume remains known only to a suspected predator.

This year the thousands of pieces of evidence, hundreds of interviews, lengthy suspect lists and countless tips amassed during the closely guarded police investigation will be laid bare in the NSW Coroner's Court.

Witnesses will take the stand in Sydney on Monday, less than a year after a large scale forensic search of bushland around the Kendall home under the command of Strikeforce Rosann's then-lead investigator Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin.

Inquest into the disappearance of William Tyrrell is set to begin | Daily Mail Online
OT-Good to see you Greg. Hope you are feeling better xx

The revelation, as with every development in the case, played out across national news bulletins and frontpages while sending armchair conspiracy theorists into overdrive on social media.

The second tranche of hearings, beginning August 5, will be watched closely by detectives as people they've identified as worthy of suspicion take the stand.

bbm

^^ This.
(But why not now in March already ...?)

First week of hearings for Tyrrell inquest

The first week of hearings will see William's family and loved-ones "set the stage" for investigators to show the three-year-old was likely snatched by a predator, a police source told AAP this month.

RSBM
I really want to be present for this part of the inquest, I would not be surprised if it is decided to be closed to the public for this section.

I wonder too FG. Why the big gap ?
Maybe they can only get permission to conduct 'subterfuge' operations from the Inquest ?? ... maybe they believe that in that time frame they'll gave the evidence they need - a bit like what happened with the Daniel M case (Bless them all, and their amazing work done is certainly Daniel's legacy)

When a coronial inquest into the disappearance and suspected death of William Tyrrell starts tomorrow, one person is expected to be the focus.

The Sun-Herald understands that the inquest will zero in on one particular man, who has never been publicly discussed by detectives or known to be the focus of the investigation.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/where-s-william-the-coroner-hopes-to-find-out-20190322-p516nm.html

IMO, this says nothing ... Good for Sally no doubt since she got her piece in the paper!

We're all aware of the apparent inclusion of the 'walker' from across the way, who IMO will be her referred 'unknown' .
Let's pray for answers please ..

IMO, this says nothing ... Good for Sally no doubt since she got her piece in the paper!

We're all aware of the apparent inclusion of the 'walker' from across the way, who IMO will be her referred 'unknown' .
Let's pray for answers please ..
I suspect it’s been put out there to put pressure on the person.

Can I ask what you mean by “walker”?

I just had a look - here's the two i'm following but i never read... but then again i'm not a FB fan at all. I'm thinking, because the second one has more followers, then maybe that's the one to follow? I just want to be sure for next week! Advice anyone?
William Tyrrell Where Is He? Case Discussion.this is it i think..mind blowing imo

Excerpt Daily Mail as posted above:

Both William’s biological and foster parents are expected to appear before the inquest, as well as representatives from the NSW Police and the Department of Family and Community Services.

At the inquest being run by Deputy State Coroner Harriet Graham, William’s foster mother is expected to testify about the 000 call that began her family’s nightmare.

It is expected that a number of other parties will also be brought before the inquest in the hopes of answering the question - where’s William?

Media At Inquest - handlingmedia

Most Inquests are not reported in the media. However, it can help to think about how to handle the media before the Inquest takes place, just in case they attend.

Most coroner’s offices release a list of inquest cases to the media each week. The media scan these lists for potential stories.
-.-

For example:
  • Be careful of what you say in and out of the court room. Journalists may be listening to casual family conversations during breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419