Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying she was at a party and spat at the Police, which he said was the reason the Police didn't think they were suitable parents. - Note: not exact words
Thank you, I can see what you mean now about blaming her and airing her troubles in public.

It's a pity her voice isn't in any of the podcasts (yet) so she can speak for herself.

b949333f095138d8964a2b64340ea8de

Protest as William Tyrrell cop walks out

It would appear that he's available to all who need him and who value his support. Of course, there are those who don't want to form positive relations with LE for all sorts of reasons. All IMO of course.
That sounds good. Can somebody post his number?

. . . Everybody needs boundaries.

That has not been revealed previously as far as I am aware.
Okay, thank you.

I can guess at a few potential clashes (not treating the home as a crime scene, treating it as a missing child case not an abduction, not blocking roads).... I wonder what else?

What I wanted to say was that yes, MFC spoke at length yesterday......for the first time that I can remember, without interruption and corrections from the FFC. He came across as being level headed and calm without being cold. I felt his pain. Maybe from a PR perspective the FFC should let him speak every now and again

Agreed.

The two different podcasts have revealed the stark differences between how the police have communicated with the FC's and BP's.

The FC's had Jubelin's phone number and he kept them updated - as much as he could - about the investigation, "they had his phone number and they had access to him whenever they wanted so they felt they knew him very well and that not only made them have a lot of trust in him, but it also assured them that he was doing everything he could to find William" (at 13:20 from 10's podcast, episode 6).

Whereas the bio father and bio grandmother had little contact with the police, “until recently, they’d never even met the detectives investigating the case” (at 20:00 from The Australian podcast, episode 1).

IMO the police could and should have done a better job at communicating with the BF. They deserved to feel the same assurances that the FP felt knowing Jubelin was doing everything he could for William. If not from Jubelin directly, from someone else. At the height of the investigation, it sounds like they had amble resources.

BBM
Maybe the BF did not have a phone so as he could be contacted. Maybe his whereabouts were sometimes a bit hard to track down, given he had a periods of incoherence and homelessness. according to his mother. Who also described him schizo and having no idea what day it was.

I don't believe that the Bio Family were not made aware of their rights to legal representation prior to the first part of the inquest. ( see file attached which I have taken from a book I have called Waller's Coronial Law & Practice in New South Wales, Forth edition, by Abernethy, Baker, Dillon & Roberts )

I also don't believe that the BF have been treated the way CO is reporting IMO

I saw on more than one occasion at the inquest the police talk with the BF & I got the impression he " fobbed" them of................. IMO
thanks Dr, good to get perspective on this from someone who was there.

It said on CO podcast that she was suffering from a mental illness. Maybe she is in no fit state to be making any statements.

Besides the Podcast the only thing I've ever heard of her Mental Illness is Anxiety. This is from her own mouth in the Sunday Night interview. Anxiety is considered a mental Illness, but IMO they've made it sound much worse in the podcast, than it really is.

I don't think anyone should be assuming what 'fit state' she is in.

Besides the Podcast the only thing I've ever heard of her Mental Illness is Anxiety. This is from her own mouth in the Sunday Night interview. Anxiety is considered a mental Illness, but IMO they've made it sound much worse in the podcast, than it really is.

We don’t know that it was made to sound worse than it is. Hand in hand with anxiety comes depression! <modsnip: no link to source>

Last edited by a moderator:

Mental illness can get worse .........and better. Hopefully the BM will recover and ALL of her children returned to her care.

I thought I heard on the CO podcast that they also are in care.......but maybe I was mistaken if you didn’t get that.
I don’t recall but her voice made me zone about it. I would like to know though.

We don’t know that it was made to sound worse than it is. Hand in hand with anxiety comes depression! She has also lost her other two kids, so IMO her “mental illness” must have been severe, because from what I have read there has never been anything written that her children were at risk Of neglect or abuse from the BP s.

No we don't know if it was made to sound worse than it is and we don't know if it has been made to sound worse.

I have stated previously that I have my doubts about some of the 'truths' being stated in this Podcast.

I don’t recall but her voice made me zone about it. I would like to know though.

That’s interesting ....CO podcast made you zone but the FFC on Lia Harris s podcast obviously didn’t. Just goes to show how different we all are!

That’s interesting ....CO podcast made you zone but the FFC on Lia Harris s podcast obviously didn’t. Just goes to show how different we all are!
They both did , but we were discussing the CO podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti