Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 1m1 minute ago
Savage is asked what car he drove at the time. He told the court he had a Mitsubishi Pajero and it was capable of driving up the fire trail into the bush on Benaroon Drive. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 18s18 seconds ago
The court heard Savage noticed a car he didn’t recognise parked at William’s foster grandmother’s house until he hours before he disappeared. It was a Landrover Freelander and it belonged to the foster family. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 27s28 seconds ago
The court heard Savage noticed a car he didn’t recognise parked at William’s foster grandmother’s house. It was a Land Rover Freelander. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Disorientation means not being sure of his directions, not failing to remember where he went. As for being old, judging by what he did that day he seems very fit. An early walk, then searching by himself after 11:30, then very dedicated participation in searching many properties and surrounding areas according to the map.
Lol. I dont mean old as in rocking chair old haha but your brain does slow down over the years..no matter how fit you keep yourself IMO

If you mean when was it formerly supposed William vanished, yes. Or even 10:30. Though it was hard to see FFC's account of what happened between the photographing and the disappearance stretching so long. Makara long ago suggested 10:15 as a more realistic time.

The mfc actually suggested William was last seen at 10:15am in the first interview they gave.
1:35

Yes, that earlier time is interesting. I wonder how verifiable that is, though. And how it may change our thoughts about William's disappearance ... how and when and who might have been around at that time.

Do you think they mean the front patio? I can't see any other patio providing a front view?
upload_2019-8-20_13-12-5.png
(Source: Sixmaps.) That beige area along the north side is what I meant. Is it a patio? I can't see it on Google street view, but perhaps it was added after 2008.

That is odd that MFC has not been present?

Or is it?
As SA said upthread, they have another child.

One who needs nurturing and love & care, particularly at this time.

Plus he might find it too distressing too, just like BM. After all, he loved him dearly. I would find it difficult to be there and have to listen to all of this again.

Not another car! Too many cars!
4wd so maybe the one seen spesding
IMO I find a few things strange in that article,1) how observant William was being watched 2) that Williams sister was playing,which i have always thought might be the case 3) how observant ps actually is but cant recall if his wife went for a walk...my guess no she didnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value