Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anonther take on BS recall.

Mr Spedding told the court he’d heard about William going missing on the evening news, well after it happened. “It was ears pricked up … I recognised the street (William had disappeared from) at some point over the weekend, but my customer’s name was not Tyrrell.”

NoCookies | The Australian
Repairman tells of ‘devastation’ at being linked to William

I wonder what pics the TV stations put up in their initial alerts? Was a pic of the house included? Would a tradesperson who had visited the house 3 days prior, on a street whose name he should be familiar with, recognise that house in a televised pic?

In the 2nd article that was ever put up on this thread, even at 8:02pm that night there was still no pic of William - even though his name was finally released (could be due to FACS permission being required before issuing an image for publication).

Child vanishes during Sydney family holiday - 9News

i
nothing is foolproof at the end of the day.
for me, its the accumulative flow of relatively good clarification. it fits.
lies don't flow and solidify a timeline.

-the café receipt
-margs alibi backing
-school assembly witnesses
- phone logs
- picture of him having a beer when hes accused of being in the bush.

the truth is the truth, it flows.
he wasn't there. period.
moo
yes bbm and snipped above

IMO there is absolutely no way we can say this is 100% truth.

IMO.

Edited... none of the above have been 100% confirmed.

Just to say I have no fixed opinions on anyone responsible, however, at this point no one has 100% foolproof alibis. IMO

as stated above the accumulative flow is flowing in his favour.

if LE are/have moved away from this direction that's good enough for me.

the component of the speddings for me that's odd is MS and her clairvoyant visit. some people are like this. I don't get it.
maybe with the pressure of that previous court matter (that he was cleared I believe in the court?) keeping them under fire she did doubt him for a moment. easy to do when you got poisonous darts coming at you from every angle.
they have stated publicly they BOTH came close to mental break downs.

moo

He'a maybe not a suspect but he's definitely a person of interest, why was he on the stand?.
He was cross examined for a reason.
1) A penned entry in a diary means nothing. I hope the pen was carbon dated/checked to see how old the ink was.
2) A wife's testimony really means nothing, hostile witness not to mention this clairvoyant.
The deletion of the phone records was stupid, innocent or guilty.
I've fixed my machine before with a $5 part (saved $165) and it took me only minutes. It would take a mechanic seconds.
15 minutes drive there.

He's not off the hook in my eyes, not yet.

Two parts tgy. :)
Delivered a day apart. Bit of double dipping on postage.

I've fixed my machine before with a $5 part (saved $165) and it took me only minutes. It would take a mechanic seconds.
15 minutes drive there.

He's not off the hook in my eyes, not yet.

RSBM

Was the 2nd part delivery even for FGM's washing machine?
Did the court see proof from the supplier(s) that it was for the exact same machine and/or that both Thursday and Friday's deliveries originated from the exact same order?

yes bbm and snipped above.

I agree with you in some respects. And BS has a lot stronger reasons to not be a POI. But we can't be complacent.

Walk a day in williams and parents shoes - biological and foster.

Would you be satisfied if all POI's were excluded based on this? I don't think so. And our prisons would be empty if we cleared anyone based on these assumptions.

Last edited:
No, none of it was independently confirmed at the inquest, was it? It is a list of 'maybes' as far as I can see.

For example, and in no way complete ....

Cafe receipt - unconfirmed that is was Spedding & Margaret, could have been Margaret and the family friend
Margaret's backing of his alibi - well, that goes without saying (wifely loyalty, asking the clairvoyant her question .... )
School assembly witnesses - nothing sure, plus it was revealed that Hallelujah was sung before Margaret took the stand
Phone calls - who knows when Spedding listened to the 9am message from FM?
Beer picture - did we ever hear what time Dean Pollard saw a van exiting the bush track?

If it was a court of criminal law and not an inquest, a prosecutor could pull Spedding's unconfirmed alibi apart in a very short time.

Photo's down the loo.

yes bbm and snipped above

as stated above the accumulative flow is flowing in his favour.

if LE are/have moved away from this direction that's good enough for me.

the component of the speddings for me that's odd is MS and her clairvoyant visit. some people are like this. I don't get it.
maybe with the pressure of that previous court matter (that he was cleared I believe in the court?) keeping them under fire she did doubt him for a moment. easy to do when you got poisonous darts coming at you from every angle.
they have stated publicly they BOTH came close to mental break downs.

moo
How on earth could she doubt him? He was with her from 9:30 until the assembly finished. Did they ever say what time that finished?

I agree with you in some respects. And BS has a lot stronger reasons to not be a POI. But we can't be complacent.

Would you be satisfied if all POI's were excluded based on this? I don't think so. And our prisons would be empty if we cleared anyone based on these assumptions..

BBM: Never a truer statement said, JW.

How on earth could she doubt him? He was with her from 9:30 until the assembly finished. Did they ever say what time that finished?

This is the part I don’t understand. You don’t ask a clairvoyant if your husband did something and then testify in court years later that he was right next you and couldn’t have done it :confused: he was either right next to you or not.

I personally don’t feel like it is going to turn out to be BS who took William. However, it’s hard to believe that his alibi consists of two public places with numerous people in his vicinity, yet not one person can say definitively that he was there other than his wife. He should have multiple solid alibis (teachers, parents, café staff), but his wife is the only one who is 100% sure. I can’t explain this part.

Would you be satisfied if all POI's were excluded based on this? I don't think so. And our prisons would be empty if we cleared anyone based on these assumptions.

agree mostly with your post
but I haven't seen a whole lot of anything that makes spedding POI #1

look how many pages and pages here were devoted to a Spider-Man figurine......:confused:
I am shocked by what DIDNT come to light about him in the inquest.
there had to be something solid......but there wasn't. we knew everything .

Williams disappearance is shocking beyond measure.
his family I am sure simply want the truth.
not a vendetta made to fit.
they don't want or need a circus.
if the evidence doesn't support a person of interest then that's it.

the only thing relevant or knew it seems to have come to light is paul savages inconsistencies and unsupported ever changing record of events that week.

every post I make ends with 'my opinion only'

moo

I have to say, k-mac, that this seems an unfair statement - if it is directed at members here. If it is not, I apologise in advance.

Nobody is trying to make anything fit anyone. Or should I say, we are seeing how things fit everyone involved in the inquest.
Nobody 'wants' any certain person to be responsible for this potential crime.

I would say that everyone here is closely analysing the info we receive in its many variations, and delivering our interpretations of it, as you are.

agree mostly with your post
but I haven't seen a whole lot of anything that makes spedding POI #1

look how many pages and pages here were devoted to a Spider-Man figurine......:confused:
I am shocked by what DIDNT come to light about him in the inquest.
there had to be something solid......but there wasn't. we knew everything .

Williams disappearance is shocking beyond measure.
his family I am sure simply want the truth.
they don't want or need a circus.
if the evidence doesn't support a person of interest then that's it.

the only thing relevant or knew it seems to have come to light is paul savages inconsistencies and unsupported ever changing record of events that week.

every post I make ends with 'my opinion only'

moo

Not to be argumentive, but you could say the same for PS. Unfortunately his wife is no longer with us to be an alibi.
Edited...
Statements like "excluded period" etc. Are not opinions.

No disrespect intended.

This is the part I don’t understand. You don’t ask a clairvoyant if your husband did something and then testify in court years later that he was right next you and couldn’t have done it :confused: he was either right next to you or not.

I personally don’t feel like it is going to turn out to be BS who took William. However, it’s hard to believe that his alibi consists of two public places with numerous people in his vicinity, yet not one person can say definitively that he was there other than his wife. He should have multiple solid alibis (teachers, parents, café staff), but his wife is the only one who is 100% sure. I can’t explain this part.
very odd
but as I posted before.
everyone has their own life and experiences.
at that time MS was also dealing with accusations against her husband from his ex wife family ( I think...don't hold me to detail) she was standing by her man.
then this comes about.
MS suddenly had a whole lot of out side noise yelling at her.
I don't think its unreasonable that she found herself worried and looking for reassurance.
a dubious decision I would say she regrets.
but its not welcomed here seeing things from the SPEDDINGS perspective so I will leave it alone now.

moo

but its not welcomed here seeing things from the SPEDDINGS perspective so I will leave it alone now.

moo

I guess maybe it would suit some better if we didn't discuss Spedding at all?
Each person at the inquest is being discussed in length, after their time on the stand. Has anyone counted the pages that have been devoted to Savage and Donohoe?

Last edited:
I guess maybe it would suit some better if we didn't discuss Spedding at all?
Each person at the inquest is being discussed in length, after their time on the stand. Has anyone counted the pages that have been devoted to Savage and Donohoe?
I'm happy to discuss spedding. but its getting harder with so little go on.
ive mentioned savage 3 posts today wanting to talk about him and its not been taken up.

definitely wanna see that flow happening.
donohoe too.
why isn't this all flowing??

good question
moo

**edited to add. I see you have edited your post SA which now makes my post irrelevant pertaining to the 'flow' part.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure most people have stated they don't think it's BS.

But are discussing all evidence in a LEGAL perspective of what might stand and possible dodgy evidence.

Spedding was up yesterday so this would be why he has been discussed ATM.

I'm happy to discuss spedding. but its getting harder with so little go on.
ive mentioned savage 3 posts today wanting to talk about him and its not been taken up.

definitely wanna see that flow happening.
donohoe too.
why isn't this all flowing??

good question
moo

It will likely happen again when more comes up about them. I am super interested in Savage as well. He is a very likely candidate imo.

If there are specifics you want to discuss about him, go for it. It is just that Spedding was the last one on the stand, so we seem to be dwelling on him at the moment and the questions that have been left hanging in that regard.

We are all here for William.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member