Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there are great similarities. 3 year old child unwatched for a short period, playing happily just outside, along comes an abductor - similar to William's case, we think. With the police saying it was an 'impromptu' abduction, very little planning - planned within 20 minutes they think.

Then the abductor says something to the child, and the child willingly follows (they think to an unseen vehicle, which was out of range) ... all caught on unnoticed CCTV. And all happening in mere seconds.

The child in Queensland Kmart, her mum was just meters away and that filth simply said ‘follow me’.

Oh goodness give me strength. Leave our babies alone!

Didn’t Chapman see a child standing up against the glass, huh?
Everything I said was from Chapman.

I don’t know how fast the vehicle was travelling, do you? Chapman said it was fanging.
Yes seatbelts are a good idea. :confused:
I asked how fast the vehicle was going in its erratic way because a very small child would be tossed around in the back of the vehicle if the vehicle was speeding and driving like that, IMO.

A Kendall resident has told the inquest into William Tyrrell's disappearance that he saw the boy being driven away in a car at high speed moments after the toddler vanished from the suburb on New South Wales' mid-north coast almost five years ago.

'I definitely saw William': Witness says he saw boy in Spider-Man suit driven away

When the Laurel Street resident went outside, he said he saw a boy "about three or four years old" being driven away from Benaroon Drive in a "fawn-coloured four-wheel drive".

"In the backseat was a young boy with his hands up on the window [facing] outwards on the glass of the window," he said.

"He was standing and unrestrained. He wasn't crying. He was wearing a Spider-Man suit.

When the Laurel Street resident went outside, he said he saw a boy "about three or four years old" being driven away from Benaroon Drive in a "fawn-coloured four-wheel drive".

"In the backseat was a young boy with his hands up on the window [facing] outwards on the glass of the window," he said.

"He was standing and unrestrained. He wasn't crying. He was wearing a Spider-Man suit.
Yeas and that says to me..william wasnt taken by a loved one

Im
Yes, as we know, interested, the immediate families have been cleared. On phone so can't supply a link. However we all do know that, but just to be safe I'll add IMO.
Im Talking wider loved ones also...if rc said he saw william i cant work out the possible 30min time span..where was he for that time and if 2 cars it was planned to some degree i think but by randoms imo

It's just so hard for me to believe this story, for a few reasons.

Recently, I was thinking of William and this story, when I tried an experiment with my very coordinated 4 yr old granddaughter.

She is very athletic, takes part in hiking, running and rock wall climbing with her Dad. So we were moving cars around in my son's driveway, as I was blocking his car. I put my granddaughter in my back seat so she wouldn't get run over, but I don't have a child car seat in my car. She was standing up on the backseat because I allowed her to, out of my intense curiosity, of this case. :oops::oops::oops:

She was standing up, hands on the back window sill, looking backwards, as I SLOWLY backed out of their flat driveway. All I was doing was backing out slowly, turning the car a bit to allow my son to pull out, and then I was pulling back in to the driveway, slowly carefully.

She fell off the seat twice. :cool: It is very hard to hold on, and stay balanced and upright, while the car is moving and turning. :rolleyes:

And my car was not doing what the story above, described:
that he saw the boy being driven away in a car at high speed moments after the toddler vanished

"She was driving with speed," he said.

"I couldn't estimate how fast [but she] almost lost control as she came around the corner."

Mr Chapman told the inquest he saw a blue sedan close behind driven by a man, which was also travelling quickly, but on the wrong side of the road.

"He had virtually two wheels on the grass as he came around the corner on the wrong side of the road," he said.

After my little experiment, I can no longer believe that a 3 yr old child could be standing upright, while a car speeds around a corner almost losing control,

and then another car, on 2 wheels, on the grass, on the wrong side of the road... chases them o_O

Sorry, I don't believe it is possible. On top of that, he would be standing so tall and still, that the neighbour could see the Spiderman suit? :rolleyes:

Recently, I was thinking of William and this story, when I tried an experiment with my very coordinated 4 yr old granddaughter.

She is very athletic, takes part in hiking, running and rock wall climbing with her Dad. So we were moving cars around in my son's driveway, as I was blocking his car. I put my granddaughter in my back seat so she wouldn't get run over, but I don't have a child car seat in my car. She was standing up on the backseat because I allowed her to, out of my intense curiosity, of this case. :oops::oops::oops:

She was standing up, hands on the back window sill, looking backwards, as I SLOWLY backed out of their flat driveway. All I was doing was backing out slowly, turning the car a bit to allow my son to pull out, and then I was pulling back in to the driveway, slowly carefully.

She fell off the seat twice. :cool: It is very hard to hold on, and stay balanced and upright, while the car is moving and turning. :rolleyes:

that he saw the boy being driven away in a car at high speed moments after the toddler vanished

"I couldn't estimate how fast [but she] almost lost control as she came around the corner."

Mr Chapman told the inquest he saw a blue sedan close behind driven by a man, which was also travelling quickly, but on the wrong side of the road.

"He had virtually two wheels on the grass as he came around the corner on the wrong side of the road," he said.

After my little experiment, I can no longer believe that a 3 yr old child could be standing upright, while a car speeds around a corner almost losing control,

and then another car, on 2 wheels, on the grass, on the wrong side of the road... chases them o_O

Sorry, I don't believe it is possible. On top of that, he would be standing so tall and still, that the neighbour could see the Spiderman suit? :rolleyes:

I don't believe it either.

1. He would have seen that child for about one second - a very brief moment - he didn't notice the vehicle till it was almost at his walkway then it was past him (because he didn't turn his head - he said he would 'have had to turn his head'). He would have seen a flash of red/blue maybe, a clear moment of a child's face. How would he recognise that face? He hadn't seen it before that we know of, and he didn't see William's face (at the earliest) until a pic was released the next day.

2. I will never believe that any upstanding person would wait for months to report what he believes he saw. Caroline Overington said in her recent writers interview that he had 'good reason' for not reporting it. No he didn't. imo
His reason is pathetic. 'I was waiting for the police to come to me'. He had no problem picking up the phone and calling the police when he saw a wanted person walking past the post office in a previous time.

I believe that he believes what he saw, after months of dwelling on it from time to time, which is why he makes a 'credible witness'. But I don't believe the sighting 'of William' is credible.

I don't believe it either.

1. He would have seen that child for about one second - a very brief moment - he didn't notice the vehicle till it was almost at his walkway then it was past him (because he didn't turn his head - he said he would 'have had to turn his head'). He would have seen a flash of red/blue maybe, a clear moment of a child's face. How would he recognise that face? He hadn't seen it before that we know of, and he didn't see William's face (at the earliest) until a pic was released the next day.

2. I will never believe that any upstanding person would wait for months to report what he believes he saw. Caroline Overington said in her recent writers interview that he had 'good reason' for not reporting it. No he didn't. imo
His reason is pathetic. 'I was waiting for the police to come to me'. He had no problem picking up the phone and calling the police when he saw a wanted person walking past the post office in a previous time.

I believe that he believes what he saw, after months of dwelling on it from time to time, which is why he makes a 'credible witness'. But I don't believe the sighting 'of William' is credible.
" I will never believe that any upstanding person would wait for months to report what he believes he saw."

Exactly. That makes no sense he would sit back and wait until someone knocks on his freakin door, before sharing what he supposedly saw. I am supposed to believe that he KNEW for sure, that he just saw a kidnapped 3 yr old, being driven away, and he knew what kind of car and had as description of the driver, and knew which way they were headed, and he doesn't tell anyone, but some random officers sister inlaw at a social club?

He never just calls the emergency number and describes the cars and drivers?

" I will never believe that any upstanding person would wait for months to report what he believes he saw."

Exactly. That makes no sense he would sit back and wait until someone knocks on his freakin door, before sharing what he supposedly saw. I am supposed to believe that he KNEW for sure, that he just saw a kidnapped 3 yr old, being driven away, and he knew what kind of car and had as description of the driver, and knew which way they were headed, and he doesn't tell anyone, but some random officers sister inlaw at a social club?

He never just calls the emergency number and describes the cars and drivers?

To make matters even more unbelievable ... he didn't tell the officer's sister in law until January.

I haven't conducted any of my own experiments.. however, if the boy was standing on the floor of the vehicle's back seat area, he'd be in between the back seat and the front seat, which to a short person like that, may have provided enough steadying force to keep him from falling, combined with his both hands on the window, ie if you're standing between 2 solid surfaces and your hands are holding onto a wall or whatever, in front of you, your body may move, but you would put pressure on the seat to steady yourself. imo.

But if all of this were truth, I can't fathom why the boy *would not* be crying and panicking. If taken by a stranger suddenly and put into a vehicle with no belts/child carseats, and the car is bolting away from your caregivers, who wouldn't be terrified? It doesn't make sense.

Also, if a stranger, then isn't it terribly risky for the person to just throw this little kid into the back without anything to secure him? I'm wondering if it wouldn't have been possible for the child to try to open the door, or to open the window and scream, etc. It's possible the back could have child safety locks, but if done in such a panic, would the person remember to even enable those? Or are they automatic there?

It also seems that it wasn't until much later that police said they would be searching in a 1km area spanning out from the house.. which apparently did not match RC's location in the first place, with him being said to live 1.6 kms away. So why on earth would he expect police to show up at his door without any prompting from him?

The man didn't know if it was a dream.. probably at the time, he was mixing things up, and over time, and obsessing about it with this stuff all over the news, his 'vision' probably became something it originally wasn't. imo. It just doesn't make any sense for any kind of upstanding citizen to NOT report this, under these circumstances and wide publicity.

Even if the man didn't want to become involved, that is what Crimestoppers is for. He could've reported it anonymously. I know that even though these calls are anonymous, there is still a record of them. Police know they did not receive any such call from him.

All my own opinion.

Im Talking wider loved ones also...if rc said he saw william i cant work out the possible 30min time span..where was he for that time and if 2 cars it was planned to some degree i think but by randoms imo
The timespan itself has never been verified either. From all reports, it seems that FD arrived home approx 10:35am and he'd only just been discovered absent only minutes before. FM sent him around the house to look for daddy's car. Then she heard nothing and went to look for him. If it was 10:30am when W disappeared, and if that particular woman that RC thinks he saw made a stop or took a different street to latch up with a male, it could fit that it may have been about 15 minutes later that RC saw the vehicles. But there seems to me more than that wrong with his story anyway.

They'll get you:

Yeas and that says to me..william wasnt taken by a loved one

Perhaps the male driver behind was known to little W and the little boy was watching curiously, how this man drove behind with speed? So he had no reason for crying, but was rather excited?

Last edited by a moderator:
if william was taken by a loved one or someone he knew, it may have been easy to just scoop him up, give him a lolly and say lets go for an adventure, hed go willingly and happily if not scared, they may have planned to just speed him out of there and then pull over to buckle him in?

if william was taken by a loved one or someone he knew, it may have been easy to just scoop him up, give him a lolly and say lets go for an adventure, hed go willingly and happily if not scared, they may have planned to just speed him out of there and then pull over to buckle him in?

Doesn't even have to be a loved one or someone he knew. In the Kamille McKinney case I am following at the moment two 3 year old girls quickly and happily ran after a man (who they didnt know) on the promise of something after the man stopped and talked with them very briefly.

3 year olds can be sucked in by any story. And then be taken in mere seconds, as the Kamille McKinney case is clearly showing. (It was caught on widely publicised CCTV).

Fortunately, the man only took one of the children ... but it is the saddest thing for still-missing 3 year old Kamille.

Last edited:
Doesn't even have to be a loved one or someone he knew. In the Kamille McKinney case I am following at the moment two 3 year old girls quickly and happily ran after a man (who they didnt know) on the promise of something after the man stopped and talked with them very briefly.

3 year olds can be sucked in by any story. And then be taken in mere seconds, as the Kamille McKinney case is clearly showing. (It was caught on widely publicised CCTV).

Fortunately, the man only took one of the children ... but it is the saddest thing for still-missing 3 year old Kamille.

He didn’t have to touch/grab/lift the children, they just followed him. Children are so innocent that when an adult tells them something they feel they must obey.
Its not their fault but unfortunately some adults are oxygen thieves.

You’d think a six year old might be a little more savvy with ‘strangers’ but I’ll now refer to a six year old girl who was told ‘follow me’ with her mother just meters away.

2218FFEF-4C78-4264-8560-C3C7E4EFC00E.jpeg
As you can see she simply followed with no struggle.

Brisbane Kmart child attacker sentenced to eight years in prison

I am mindful that any of these scenarios could’ve happened to William.

The local kids who’d ride their bikes named it ‘the track’, we know joggers called it ‘heartbreak hill’ and I imagine many other reasons why Beneroon and the bush beyond was used.

Anyone could’ve taken William but unfortunately there is no cctv cameras tied to trees yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member