Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish he would just give a little hint!:):cool:
According to news.com.au, Mr Jubelin told a Sydney crime writer’s festival on Sunday he has an idea of who might have taken William.
He added he’s not “100 per cent” sure though.

“I have my thoughts, not just gut instinct,” Mr Jubelin said.

“I have thoughts, ideas about what may have happened, but I want to stress that there is a process with the coroner and an ongoing inquest which I respect totally and support.”
https://au.news.yahoo.com/william-t...theory-on-who-took-kendall-boy-014402591.html
imo i think he has given a clue as he seems to be in trouble with recordings as he was determined about something

BBM. Hi - I'm new here, just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been following William's case for a couple of weeks. All those stats above are scary - and repeat offenders? It seems so unfair. Tougher penalties for crimes against children would be a welcome change it seems :(
Nice to meet you, peekinandy. Let's hope we get answers for William's loved ones soon.

Were the recordings he got into trouble with, recordings of PS?

Yes.

Paul Savage is the man ex-cop Gary Jubelin is accused of illegally recording
Those conversations were with 74-year-old Mr Savage, who was one of the first people to join the search for William when he disappeared from a house in Kendall on the NSW mid north coast in 2014.
Court documents said Jubelin is accused of making four illegal recordings between November 3, 2017, and December 28, 2018, three times in Kendall and once in Parramatta.
William Tyrrell exclusive: Paul Savage at centre of allegations against Gary Jubelin | Daily Mail Online

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

If Gary J denies the allegations, I wonder on which grounds, under NSW legislation? I got this below from a lawyer's page, and showing it here as a summary, which I hope is correct. I read the legislation last year, and this rings true IIRC... MOO

Listening Devices and the law in NSW | Criminal Lawyers

Police powers
A law enforcement officer or police officer can use a listening device in the following circumstances:

• There is an imminent threat of serious violence to a person or an imminent threat of substantial damage to property;
  • A serious narcotics offence is being committed or will be committed;
  • The circumstances are so serious or of such urgency that use of a listening device is necessary and the circumstances make it impracticable to apply for a warrant;
  • The listening device is a body-worn video device, is visible and the officer has produced identification to the parties to the private conversation; or
  • The officer has obtained a warrant permitting the use of the listening device in certain circumstances (see below).
I wonder whether Gary will argue there was an imminent threat of evidence being destroyed?

first it seemed bs was number one poi, with so much scrutiny, his properties and vehicles searched, his septic system drained etc, and all played out in msm, but no charges and he seems to have been dropped, and now theyre focussing on ps but to a lesser degree, at least publicly, why was there so much focus on bs but much less on ps if hes a poi, because a lot of what msm print is part of police strategy have they been told to be gentler with ps?
i still think ps witnessed something rather than did anything, he seems more interested in women, postie and caravan lady etc
if gj thinks he knows who did this but doesnt have enough evidence to convict, his crucial evidence may be in what ps saw but cant remember,
how frustrating if thats the case

Last edited:
One would like to know, whether PS is holding a grudge against FGM just like RC does.

If his neighbor FGF was under the thumb of his wife during his lifetime, then PS certainly was not best friends with FGM, IMO. Either PS saw something and fears FGM and her explosive reaction or he saw something different and just doesn't want to help. Searching - accepted by him, would have been his duty as a good citizen. But maybe more help he isn't going to give, because the person, he watched, is much more important to him than FGM. MOO

One would like to know, whether PS is holding a grudge against FGM just like RC does.

If his neighbor FGF was under the thumb of his wife during his lifetime, then PS certainly was not best friends with FGM, IMO. Either PS saw something and fears FGM and her explosive reaction or he saw something different and just doesn't want to help. Searching - accepted by him, would have been his duty as a good citizen. But maybe more help he isn't going to give, because the person, he watched, is much more important to him than FGM. MOO

It could be that PS thinks he's God's gift to women and approached FGM and was rejected like the postie. The postie could drive off but FGM had to live closely to his blowing kisses.
Bad blood?
What was the real reason FGM was moving?

Yes.

Paul Savage is the man ex-cop Gary Jubelin is accused of illegally recording
Those conversations were with 74-year-old Mr Savage, who was one of the first people to join the search for William when he disappeared from a house in Kendall on the NSW mid north coast in 2014.
Court documents said Jubelin is accused of making four illegal recordings between November 3, 2017, and December 28, 2018, three times in Kendall and once in Parramatta.
William Tyrrell exclusive: Paul Savage at centre of allegations against Gary Jubelin | Daily Mail Online

Do you think the recordings will end up being heard by the coroner?

I am curious to see when inquest resumes if (regardless of the pending charges of Jubelin) these will be heard by the coroner. Even in a closed court. I think I have seen discussions that regardless of them being 'illegally" recorded, it might be the coroners decision as to if they hold relevance to the case to be considered?

Not going to go over old topics again however I am curious to see if these will be considered at inquest.

Do you think the recordings will end up being heard by the coroner?

I am curious to see when inquest resumes if (regardless of the pending charges of Jubelin) these will be heard by the coroner. Even in a closed court. I think I have seen discussions that regardless of them being 'illegally" recorded, it might be the coroners decision as to if they hold relevance to the case to be considered?

Not going to go over old topics again however I am curious to see if these will be considered at inquest.

Sorry if this is an old topic. If Gary J is found to have acted illegally (come his court dates beginning FEB 3rd), then the recordings will be deemed inadmissible for further use unfortunately, IMO

Sorry if this is an old topic. If Gary J is found to have acted illegally (come his court dates beginning FEB 3rd), then the recordings will be deemed inadmissible for further use unfortunately, IMO

That was what I could not remember if I had seen posts / discussions that regardless the outcome of Jubelins case the coroner might be able to make a decision if those recordings are deemed as strong evidence in Williams case.

I am likely incorrect and i cannot remember who it is here that is up to speed with all the court and law acceptations and things that can be overturned.

The law can really suck sometimes.

That was what I could not remember if I had seen posts / discussions that regardless the outcome of Jubelins case the coroner might be able to make a decision if those recordings are deemed as strong evidence in Williams case.

I am likely incorrect and i cannot remember who it is here that is up to speed with all the court and law acceptations and things that can be overturned.

Cleaver Greene. I can't quite remember if it was discussed either. I think it might be more complicated than Peekinandy is saying.

it sounds like ps was on speaking terms with fgm though, if its true he visited her that morning to ask what was happening, so probably on speaking terms,
im wondering, if he did see something, would he still go looking if william was seen driven away?
maybe the perp was on foot?
in one of the msm interviews i remember a neighbour (ps?) indicated his opinion of which direction william was taken, or driven away?

You could be correct - I hope someone here can clarify the issue. But 'normally' illegally obtained evidence is deemed inadmissible - I'm not sure if the coroner has special powers?

it sounds like ps was on speaking terms with fgm though, if its true he visited her that morning to ask what was happening, so probably on speaking terms,
im wondering, if he did see something, would he still go looking if william was seen driven away?
in one of the msm interviews i remember a neighbour (ps?) indicated his opinion of which direction william was taken, or driven away?

Hi bearbear. I'm confused about PS and why people think he saw something but wouldn't say anything, yet would still search? I am missing something. Can you direct me - a search term/s? I think he was interviewed many years ago - on his porch. I remember something, but never saw anything related to friction between neighbours. Thx if you can help, and sorry if old news

Imo he searched because he was asked by AMS

I agree it would be 'inadmissible.' But could the coroner still take a listen, just for their own information?

In other words, the coroner could perhaps gain some important insight in hearing the conversation, that couldn't 'legally' be used from that specific source, but might lead them in the right direction allowing them to find other ways to admit that info.

Wishful thinking, most likely...:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member