Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @bearbear I looked that that up but there is no bingo on Fridays at the club ...
I was looking for evidence of Bingo in Laurieton on a Friday in 2014 .

But Bear's link says there is bingo at the club on Friday @ 11am. The club is at Laurieton ??

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays & Saturday 2.00pm | Tuesday 7.00pm & Friday 11.00am

Activities

If Heather did leave for Bingo at 10.37 I’d consider that very late, albeit I’m someone who hates to be a minute late for anything.
You wouldnt want to miss the first game of bingo or disturb people by being late, she needed to allow time to park the car, buy her tickets, maybe get a drink.
Id probably leave by 10 15 am. Wasnt it about a 15 min drive?

If Heather did leave for Bingo at 10.37 I’d consider that very late, albeit I’m someone who hates to be a minute late for anything.
You wouldnt want to miss the first game of bingo or disturb people by being late, she needed to allow time to park the car, buy her tickets, maybe get a drink.

Yes, 16 minutes according to Google.
I don't know how Savage remembered that 10:37 time so well ... and forgot a kazillion other more important details. :rolleyes:
Selective 'memory'?

I suspect Heather left earlier than the time he has stated. And perhaps police have CCTV proof of that. Hence, all of the questions.

No need, bear, your link has already provided the info. And it's all back in the threads for anyone who wants to delve into it again.
ok, well ive scrolled back as far as july 2017 and so far bingo is still friday 11am, so can do more when i get home :)

ok, well ive scrolled back as far as july 2017 and so far bingo is still friday 11am, so can do more when i get home :)

Thanks @bearbear I have found it so no need ... thankyou for the offer ..

However in the LH Podcast “Faded Memories “ she definitely has stated the incorrect time of 11:30 ... hence the confusion..

Hi @kiwi50 she was running g late that day ... usually left at 10.30 ... probably preparation before her brother arrived ...

Yeah well all that still has to verified, IMO. PS 's memory seems so bad I don't think we can accept anything he says as accurate.
I have used the initial statements - made when event happened and that have been reported on much earlier than the 2nd inquest ...

I have used the initial statements - made when event happened and that have been reported on much earlier than the 2nd inquest ...

There is no supporting evidence that his statement is correct though. IMO. Just because that's what he chose to say at the time doesn't make it accurate. It pays to keep an open mind, IMO. I wonder how he'd perform if he was being cross examined by a top criminal layer in a criminal case, as opposed to an inquest.

Ok I’m hearing you ... so what time would you like us to put that Heather left Benaroon Drive???

IMO I don’t think a top criminal lawyer would put his client (Savage - in this hypothetical) on the stand .. would you agree @Cleaver Greene

I wonder if RD had reason to think that his arrest (in the event four days after William's disappearance) was imminent. I could see him pre-empting it with an atrocious crime out of resentment and a sense of persecution.

Ok I’m hearing you ... so what time would you like us to put that Heather left Benaroon Drive???

IMO I don’t think a top criminal lawyer would put his client (Savage - in this hypothetical) on the stand .. would you agree @Cleaver Greene
Just a suggestion . . . use the time in the source material but note who says so and whether there's any corroboration or the reverse.

Sorry, what top criminal lawyer put his client (Savage) on the stand?

I think the Coroner put Savage on the stand and he had legal aid as his representative.

He was given leave to find, but hadn't found legal representation as of the December 18 Directions Hearing.

That hasn't been confirmed.

Ok, let's say prosecutor, then, if we want to worry about semantics. Or maybe a gun criminal lawyer representing someone else. Same result.

I think the Coroner put Savage on the stand and he had legal aid as his representative.

He was given leave to find, but hadn't found legal representation as of the December 18 Directions Hearing.

@purpleandgreen made a hypothetical... so don’t worry about it ....

We are trying to put the time Heather Savage left for Bingo in the new time line that is being worked on behind the scenes ....

So far we are going with 10:37 unless anyone can find evidence of another time ( eg from inquest by Police officer etc )

@purpleandgreen made a hypothetical... so don’t worry about it ....

We are trying to put the time Heather Savage left for Bingo in the new time line that is being worked on behind the scenes ....

So far we are going with 10:37 unless anyone can find evidence of another time ( eg from inquest by Police officer etc )

Yes I noticed what you were doing, and I'll worry about information being factual thank you.

You stated "IMO I don’t think a top criminal lawyer would put his client (Savage - in this hypothetical) on the stand".

Savage wasn't put on the stand by his top criminal lawyer.

Just trying to keep things factual, seems things are going a bit off track.

Yes I noticed what you were doing, and I'll worry about information being factual thank you.

You stated "IMO I don’t think a top criminal lawyer would put his client (Savage - in this hypothetical) on the stand".

Savage wasn't put on the stand by his top criminal lawyer.

Just trying to keep things factual, seems things are going a bit off track.
Exactly what I was saying ... it was P and G that put him on the stand hypothetically in the first place ... not me

No-one did, sleep. The key word 'IF' was overlooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo