Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on, though. It's not a conspiracy theory to suggest that all information needs verification. That's just sensible. Memories are unreliable. And the only information we-the-public have about what happened the morning William disappeared comes from the memories of FFC. We were not given any evidence at the inquest by William's foster grandmother or his sister, so there's no way to verify anything of what FFC remembers. Considering the situation and how scary it must have been for her, it would be strange if her memories are all correct and in order. (That's not a criticism, just acknowledgement that stress affects memory.)
I don't think innocent forgetting is viable here because if William wasn't wearing his sandals he left them behind. FFC would have found them by now.

Edit: As Dr Sleuth already pointed out.

Last edited:
I guess if the sandals weren't located at 48 Benaroon Drive , than I think it's safe to say William was wearing them.

I am sure the police have confirmed this.

We heard nothing more of the application by Swift ( representing the bio dad ) re the time stamp on the photos , so I assume there is nothing of interest that the coroner found IMO

Confusion over time famous last photo of William Tyrrell was taken

A document inside the brief of evidence at the inquest revealed a "created time" for the image of 7.39am, and a "corrected time" of 9.37am.
A photo's metadata, known as EXIF data, is a kind of digital fingerprint, imprinting the date and time the photograph was created.
There are a variety of reasons EXIF data could be displayed incorrectly, such as the camera's time and date settings being set up incorrectly. The inquest is determined an expert resolve those questions about the photograph, The Australian reported.

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

The Australian understands Ms Grahame last week agreed to an application by Michelle Swift, counsel for William’s biological father, for further forensic testing of the image.

Thankyou so my memory was correct. I find it strange there was no outcome reported. The coroner's final report may give detail though.

Just because sandals were not found at the site doesn't mean William was wearing them imo. Said by me with no innuendo intended. I have a fact base mind.

Edit typo

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou so my memory was correct. I find it strange there was no outcome reported. The coroner's final report may give detail though.

Just because sandals were not found at the site doesn't mean William was wearing them imo. Said by mewirh no innuendo intended. I have a fact base mind.
Could you please supply links for these facts? many thanks.

The sandals are an odd thing to focus on. IMO

Who cares if William's sandals were off or on? A child can run around in barefeet, sandals, sneakers, socks, whatever.

It wouldn't make an iota of difference to this case, either way. Other than the fact that everyone wants people to watch out for sandals like that ... because they potentially will be a clue.

It would seem to me to be just as important to focus on sandals as it was to focus the public on a spiderman suit when the knowing public would have thought the spider suit had black spider at front and back as the common spider suits have, whereas we are now told and shown black spiders at front and white spider at back.

It would seem to me to be just as important to focus on sandals as it was to focus the public on a spiderman suit when the knowing public would have thought the spider suit had black spider at front and back as the common spider suits have, whereas we are now told and shown black spiders at front and white spider at back.
From memory, the facts about the description of the spidey suit were kept in house as a tactic to catch the person responsible for the abduction. I know the links are back in previous threads; am hoping someone with more skills than me can help me out with the links, otherwise, I'll say IMO just to be safe.

Of course Stormbird. I never suggested that . But there have been for years, conspiracy theories with this case & it just gets to me I guess ( like people who continue to question if William was even in Kendall etc )

Good example of how stress effects memory, was the 000 call the FFC made, stating she saw no cars etc

<modsnip> Stress can do terrible things to ones mind processes. Such a tragic set of circumstances she must have felt very distressed when she recalled the car parked over the road and the thick necked man in a 2nd vehicle just terrible just a few hours later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just because sandals were not found at the site doesn't mean William was wearing them imo. Said by me with no innuendo intended. I have a fact base mind.

Edit typo

BBM It's not strange at all to me

The coroner is the one who needs to know. Which IMO she does , by way of an expert report that she asked for & that would have been added to the brief as per this article IMO. I'm sure it'll be mentioned in her findings

Actually, thinking about this I'm not sure that their ever was an "official " application in the end? Maybe your friend might remember?

It certainly was mentioned & the coroner stated she was aware of what the application would be.

I think the answer is simple & that the time was just set wrong on the camera IMO

NoCookies | The Australian

The NSW Coroner’s Court on Monday released a section of transcript from the inquiry into William’s disappearance, dealing with the issue.

In the extract, from August 28, the counsel assisting the coroner, Gerard Craddock, told the court: “I’ve just been reminded there was going to be an application by Ms (Michelle) Swift (who represents William’s biological father) today. We’re not going to deal with that today because we need to obtain some further evidence which will relate to that application.”

The coroner, Harriet Grahame, replied: “Yes, I think it’s important that that’s dealt with in detail, and we do need that further statement. It’s important.”

Ms Swift then said: “Certainly … and if I can park that application until later.”

Ms Grahame interjected: “I’m aware of what the application is. I think it’s important we’re pursuing it, and we’ll come back to it.”

Mr Craddock then said: “We’re going to be obtaining some expert evidence that’s going to deal with that issue, amongst other things.”

Yes and said NO 5 times in a row and then an extra NO. Stress can do terrible things to ones mind processes. Such a tragic set of circumstances she must have felt very distressed when she recalled the car parked over the road and the thick necked man in a 2nd vehicle just terrible just a few hours later.

It's just so tragic , and than to hear in court on the last day , the FFC tell the coroner how much they have been trolled & what they have had to deal with just breaks my heart . Also listening to William's sister speak was one of the saddest things. There were so many really really tough days :(

Family targeted by trolls
William's foster family has also been stalked, harassed and bullied as they have had to endure sickening evidence.

In one session, a young girl gave evidence that a convicted paedophile had told her he killed William.

"Some of the people behind these deeply personal attacks have sat in the gallery of this very courtroom," the foster mother said.

Those trolls — some of whom have gone as far to travel to Taree for two of the hearings — were sitting in Lidcombe Coroner's Court on Thursday.

The court heard the foster mother had her father's grave photographed by a stranger and posted on social media.

"At every opportunity, they have done everything to degrade our privacy," the foster mother said.

"They have published our names and documents from the children's court about William and his sister — they have stalked our home and invited others to join in drive-bys.

"They went as far as to make serious threats against our lives and one person was imprisoned for such threats."

These attacks were on top of experiencing something "no parent should ever have to endure," the court heard.

"We have been photographed at our most vulnerable — it breaks our hearts and is just so wrong," she said.

BBM It's not strange at all to me

The coroner is the one who needs to know. Which IMO she does , by way of an expert report that she asked for & that would have been added to the brief as per this article IMO. I'm sure it'll be mentioned in her findings

Actually, thinking about this I'm not sure that their ever was an "official " application in the end? Maybe your friend might remember?

It certainly was mentioned & the coroner stated she was aware of what the application would be.

I think the answer is simple & that the time was just set wrong on the camera IMO

NoCookies | The Australian

The NSW Coroner’s Court on Monday released a section of transcript from the inquiry into William’s disappearance, dealing with the issue.

In the extract, from August 28, the counsel assisting the coroner, Gerard Craddock, told the court: “I’ve just been reminded there was going to be an application by Ms (Michelle) Swift (who represents William’s biological father) today. We’re not going to deal with that today because we need to obtain some further evidence which will relate to that application.”

The coroner, Harriet Grahame, replied: “Yes, I think it’s important that that’s dealt with in detail, and we do need that further statement. It’s important.”

Ms Swift then said: “Certainly … and if I can park that application until later.”

Ms Grahame interjected: “I’m aware of what the application is. I think it’s important we’re pursuing it, and we’ll come back to it.”

Mr Craddock then said: “We’re going to be obtaining some expert evidence that’s going to deal with that issue, amongst other things.”
It sounds like the coroner and counsel assisting were going to be obtaining the expert evidence regardless of whether an application was made.

From memory, the facts about the description of the spidey suit were kept in house as a tactic to catch the person responsible for the abduction. I know the links are back in previous threads; am hoping someone with more skills than me can help me out with the links, otherwise, I'll say IMO just to be safe.

Spiderman suit used in undercover sting against William Tyrrell person of interest

A day later, on October 6, 2017, Savage called Jubelin at home. This time, he said: “When I walked up there, I seen the white top, I think it was the white top with the stripes, and it was covered in dirt.”

Jubelin says he was stunned. William had gone missing in a Spider-Man suit with a white spider on the back, but the suit that police had laid on the track? No white spider. It had only a black spider.

Jubelin told the court he now thought Savage may have been “describing the suit William had disappeared in, and not the suit we had laid on the track”. This was a potential breakthrough. But again, there was disagreement.

Spiderman suit used in undercover sting against William Tyrrell person of interest

A day later, on October 6, 2017, Savage called Jubelin at home. This time, he said: “When I walked up there, I seen the white top, I think it was the white top with the stripes, and it was covered in dirt.”

Jubelin says he was stunned. William had gone missing in a Spider-Man suit with a white spider on the back, but the suit that police had laid on the track? No white spider. It had only a black spider.

Jubelin told the court he now thought Savage may have been “describing the suit William had disappeared in, and not the suit we had laid on the track”. This was a potential breakthrough. But again, there was disagreement.
Many thanks, doc.

Thread is closed for review.

Check back a bit later.

ADMIN NOTE:

The rudeness, personalizing and sarcasm in this thread needs to stop. If it continues, there will be thread bans or TOs issued. Please just tone down the attitudes and post respectfully. Members are all here for the same reason and there is absolutely no reason for anyone to be unkind. If someone else is rude, do not respond. Just Report the post and let moderators review it.

Also, when stating information as fact, an approved link must be provided to substantiate the fact. If it's been linked recently, it's no big deal, but if it is older information or information not known to other members, they are entitled to ask for a link and one must be provided.

Our very few Mods are extremely busy with other current, fast moving threads. If the violations in this discussion continue, the thread will be closed with only the Media *No Discussion* thread open until such time as there is news.

Thread is open again.

ADMIN NOTE:

The rudeness, personalizing and sarcasm in this thread needs to stop. If it continues, there will be thread bans or TOs issued. Please just tone down the attitudes and post respectfully. Members are all here for the same reason and there is absolutely no reason for anyone to be unkind. If someone else is rude, do not respond. Just Report the post and let moderators review it.

Also, when stating information as fact, an approved link must be provided to substantiate the fact. If it's been linked recently, it's no big deal, but if it is older information or information not known to other members, they are entitled to ask for a link and one must be provided.

Our very few Mods are extremely busy with other current, fast moving threads. If the violations in this discussion continue, the thread will be closed with only the Media *No Discussion* thread open until such time as there is news.

Thread is open again.
Thanks for opening it up again.

It sounds like the coroner and counsel assisting were going to be obtaining the expert evidence regardless of whether an application was made.

In regard to the time of the photo's and other matters, we don't get to see or hear every bit of evidence that the Coroner and her Assistant have.

There would possibly be hundreds of statements and a heap of other information that sadly is only reviewed by the Police, the Coroner and her Assistant, who then chooses what information is dealt with at the Inquest.

They don't cover everything, and IMO, especially in this situation where the Investigation is ongoing.

IMO Inquests aren't all they're cracked up to be.

In regard to the time of the photo's and other matters, we don't get to see or hear every bit of evidence that the Coroner and her Assistant have.

There would possibly be hundreds of statements and a heap of other information that sadly is only reviewed by the Police, the Coroner and her Assistant, who then chooses what information is dealt with at the Inquest.

They don't cover everything, and IMO, especially in this situation where the Investigation is ongoing.

IMO Inquests aren't all they're cracked up to be.
This inquest was particular frustrating for many reasons.............

A friend chased down a media link about the spider man suit being bought in Bali
William Tyrrell: Missing boy's doomed life before 'handpicked' for care - NZ Herald

Sorry for delay.

No problem. :)
This info is all here back in the threads.

I think we have every podcast linked, as well as all the articles that have ever been produced. You can do a search on relevant words using the search function here (at the top right of the page) to find what you want, so you can link it as required.

There is also a media thread here, which contains a fair chunk of info (but not all of it because it requires a lot of maintaining).

Australia - William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members