Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, like everyone else, want justice for William Tyrrell. To suggest that I got too close to a victim’s family that it clouded my judgment or to imply that I would rather let a suspect get away with murder because otherwise it would prove me wrong is just offensive.

Let me just make one thing clear: I would lock up my mother if I thought she had committed a murder.

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

for me, I think Fuller is playing the political game attacking Jubelin, and trying to take the focus off the fact that he is commissioner, so any issues he had, he should have addressed. I have nothing good to say about Fuller.

Jubelin, whilst understandably annoyed, needs to step back.

neither are helping in any way by taking pot shots at each other, and it distracts from the real issue.

I think given how the recent search and how it is played out so publicly, this is designed to get people to talk, not the very least all of us here on this thread!
I think it allows a platform to scrutinise the entire story given by the FFC.
This could include what he was or was not wearing before he went missing, whether or not that was his last photo on the the porch, when he actually went missing and as it is considered likely he is deceased, how did he die?
Could William have died the night before?
I think anything is possible.

You
I think given how the recent search and how it is played out so publicly, this is designed to get people to talk, not the very least all of us here on this thread!
I think it allows a platform to scrutinise the entire story given by the FFC.
This could include what he was or was not wearing before he went missing, whether or not that was his last photo on the the porch, when he actually went missing and as it is considered likely he is deceased, how did he die?
Could William have died the night before?
I think anything is possible.
Could be right..maybe everyone is bugged

I think there is a problem with the foster department/agency

Its a catch 20 situation where the sister can't be adopted because she has a foster sibling placement with WT

WT can't be returned to his BM through the court process as he is already in a sibling foster placement with his sister

2 siblings placed together
1 sibling sister was already in foster care (assuming with a different family 1st as the now foster family only were recently approved)
1 sibling WT was ordered to be taken from the birth family

-Im assuming BM is in no motion to get the sister back as she has been removed for some time (may be in a status that an adoption could happen with her)
-we know that BM said she was in court trying to get WT back (may be in a status that he is in long-term care until he is 18) BM wants to see him, BM wants him, it could be a problem with how the department is set up and she may never be able to hav him back no matter what she does as he has a sibling placement in long term foster care

Both familys may never get a result WT may never be returned to his BM and FM may never get to adopt the sibling group,

Its looking like the sister may be adoptable but because she is placed in a sibling group with WT who may not be adoptable if his BM is on the scene, the department doesn't want to separate the sibling group by adopting one without the other

Its looking like WT can never be returned to his BM because he is in a long term placement with his sister and the department will not want to separate the sibling group

The FM has found out about the situation that she may be stuck like this until the youngest turns 18 by then the oldest will be to old to adopt

What ever happened we don't know but there seems to be a flaw in the system preventing a child WT from being returned to his mother because a sibling placement and preventing another child the sister from being adoptable due to being in a sibling placement

I wonder how many other children are stuck in foster care because of this flaw can't go home because they hav a sibling place or others who can't get out of foster care and into an adoption placement because they hav a sibling who isn't adoptable meanwhile families are broken up and kids are stuck in the system government money wasted

Last edited:
I cannot fathom why FFC did not call MFC immediately after she realised William was missing. She didn't know until the text message was seen that he was on his way back.
A text message saying he was five minutes away would not have stopped me from calling him, I would have been asking him to look for William on his drive back.
I couldn’t agree more.

I can’t diagnose from photos but wouldn’t suspect GDD from his photos. Lots of things can be diagnosed by three. I would say if his behaviour was difficult parents might struggle , but enough to be responsible for his death I just cannot buy.
This is something else I just can’t put my finger on it
From the emails (as per the article posted up thread), the FFC said she’s having difficulty with W’s behaviour AFTER he comes back from spending time with the BPs, which suggests to me that this might be about her wanting to reduce/eliminate visits.. JMO

I, like everyone else, want justice for William Tyrrell. To suggest that I got too close to a victim’s family that it clouded my judgment or to imply that I would rather let a suspect get away with murder because otherwise it would prove me wrong is just offensive.

Let me just make one thing clear: I would lock up my mother if I thought she had committed a murder.

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

He’d be the last one to realise .. even interjecting himself into the current situation shows a lack of objectivity in my opinion. He needs to take himself out of it entirely. I could list off examples I’ve noticed (and believe me wish I hadn’t).

Imagine all the people who may know things in *this* case, who may not know they know things, simply due to the fact that they don't know the people they may have potentially seen wherever, doing whatever, are anonymous, both in appearance and name. jmo.

IMO the public now need to see their faces and know their names soon in order to assist the investigation. Now that they are not foster parents, IMO they are no longer entitled to anonymity. Perhaps that will happen on Tuesday.

He’d be the last one to realise .. even interjecting himself into the current situation shows a lack of objectivity in my opinion. He needs to take himself out of it entirely. I could list off examples I’ve noticed (and believe me wish I hadn’t).
When he's being slandered he has the right to defend himself. IMO. And also to take slanderers to court. IMO.

But he didn't answer so yes he could have..big gamble

Huge gamble I agree.
To be honest I just cannot fathom the FFC covering this whole thing up... whether it been an accident, or even worse, doing something to harm WT and then covering it up. I really cannot wrap my head around it. And the FGM was there so that insinuates she might have been involved and the the MFC too... I really just cannot believe it.

I cannot fathom why FFC did not call MFC immediately after she realised William was missing. She didn't know until the text message was seen that he was on his way back.
A text message saying he was five minutes away would not have stopped me from calling him, I would have been asking him to look for William on his drive back.

It's as if he may already have known. FFC showed no urgency there.

From the emails (as per the article posted up thread), the FFC said she’s having difficulty with W’s behaviour AFTER he comes back from spending time with the BPs, which suggests to me that this might be about her wanting to reduce/eliminate visits.. JMO
But he was not staying with the bios. He was having supervised visits or hours with them. I really cannot imagine that that influenced his behaviour. That, to me seems like a controlling thing of FFC.

When he's being slandered he has the right to defend himself. IMO. And also to take slanderers to court. IMO.

Now would not be the time. He should rise above it IMO, he could have simply said he has nothing to say ‘right now’ while the investigation is ongoing. Like most police would! He not only defended himself, he went even further and defended the FF. He might be right, police may well be chasing their tails, but it would have been better to say nothing right now and see what came of the current search.

I’m sad to have to say it, but there it is.

Hi, new member here, thanks for having me and for all the info everyone shares. Apologies for the very long post. (Please feel free not to read ie TLDR ;) )

The WT case has always deeply disturbed me. The notion that a gorgeous young boy could just disappear into thin air in such an out-of-the-way location is scary. After following the case for a while, and watching CO's documentary, I believed (MOO) that a lot of things pointed to FA (and part of the evidence that potentially supported this conclusion was the FFC's recollection of a car similar to that that allegedly belonging to RP). So this last week's turn of events has me (like everyone else!) truly shocked. Because if the FFC's testimony is to be doubted/ potentially false, then the FA scenario falls apart. However, in some way, the FFC being reported in the media (as apparently told by police) as being the sole POI is starting to make some sense. The POTENTIAL scenario of the one or more of the foster family being involved is perhaps more likely than a random opportunistic abduction, and explains the complete lack of corroboration of anyone "strange/unusual" being seen by anyone else in the street. It also fits with statistics we know about child disappearances ie that someone close to the child is statistically more likely to be involved that a random.

I also think that surely, SURELY, after the BS fiasco and the irreparable damage done to that poor man's life (including death threats, loss of his business, having his grandchildren removed, needing to move often etc etc) and the subsequent law suit he is bringing against NSWPOL, that the police would not risk going down a speculative rabbit hole a second time with another person without very concrete and reliable evidence that convinces them that this POI is responsible. Surely NSWPOL would not risk another law suit by someone who apparently is well-resourced and well-connected. And Det Chief Supt Darren Bennett was quoted as saying "This activity is.... not speculative in any way." NSW Police set their sights on ONE suspect as ‘high intensity’ search for William Tyrrell continues

In addition:
- it cannot be denied that there are inconsistencies and holes in FFC's version of events. Like others, I had put this down to the stress and chaos involved in those first few days
- AFAIK the public are not aware of the results of the forensic investigation of the photos ie that the EXIF data times have matched up to her version of events. With a professional photographer in the family, I know that camera times are often not right, but why would there be a "corrected time" for each photograph of William that morning, with those corrected times BEFORE he went missing? I could understand if the corrected times were later that morning, for example, at a time that they were downloaded on to a computer to be emailed to police. Unless the FFC was actually on the computer downloading the images during the time William "disappeared" and then would obviously not been supervising him closely. I also don't buy that the camera was on Bali time! Who would set their camera to the local time when going on holidays?! And if the person was one to be so concerned with having the correct time on the camera, wouldn't this person have then altered the camera time back to the local time? Was the camera bought in Bali? Is that why it was on Bali time? Even so, when you buy a camera, you usually have to set the local time yourself.
- Another issue in the well-known photo of him doing a "roar", is where he is looking when the FFC took it. He is definitely looking at something or someone that is NOT HER. The way he is doing the "roar" is as if he is doing it at someone. If it was at someone, then that puts another person there at the times that they were on the deck (as we can see the FGM and the FD, then FFC would be holding the camera, and then there would be the person that WT is looking at. And why did the FFC feel the need to explain this away? Was she directly asked about this at the inquest (I wasn't there so I don't know)? This all puts further doubt on the timeline and the photos.
- My limited understanding is that there are scent detections dogs that are separately trained to detect a range of different scents. And that a scent detection dog searching for a live person would not be able to detect a cadaver and vice versa. I agree that a good scent detection dog is absolutely miraculous at detecting scents through walls, concrete etc. But they are not all as good as each other. My other understanding is that the scent detection dog brought on the day WT went missing did not go through the house or was taken to the cars, can someone please correct me if I am wrong? Hence, if WT's body had been moved in a car, say the FGM's, it would not have been detected unless the dog was actually taken up to it. My understanding, which may be incorrect, was that this was not done.
- The POTENTIAL scenario of WT perishing at the home, then being moved within a small time-frame and then a "disappearance" staged, is awfully brazen, but no less so than a random stranger entering the large, exposed yard on a quiet street and taking a small child in a brightly-coloured outfit without being seen.
- I would like to know when, exactly, the new concrete slab was laid in the garage. WS members have commented that it looks like a home-job. When was this done? Because the possibility of WT being buried under it depends on someone having access to bury his body in the garage before the concrete slab was laid. If we assume the house changed hands shortly after WT disappeared, then that gives a perp connected to the house only a short time to dig and bury a body deep enough and well enough that a new owner wouldn't notice. And to do that in the weeks that he went missing would be awfully risky as I am sure there would have been a lot of interest in what was going on at that house. Could it possibly be that a subsequent owner did notice that there was an irregularity in the dirt floor and notified police? Perhaps it wasn't acted on at the time, but after re-looking at all the evidence, this is why the sudden interest in the garage floor.
- I believe that the way the FFC described the events on that morning 12/9/14, especially during the walk-through video, is definitely odd. Her continual switching between past and present tense is, IMO, unusual. I have thought that if I was describing what I did before an event, I would be saying "I did this..., then I did that....", ie it would all be in the past tense. She uses the present tense a lot, and IMO it is odd and unnatural. However I am not a human behaviour expert or qualified to give a professional opinion on this, it just is not how I have heard other people describe their past behaviour or actions around a particular event.
- The timing of the car being taken and analysed and the other foster child being removed from the FP's care (which all happened a week before the new searches were announced), plus the AVO and the alleged assault charges against the FP being announced that week of the new searches cannot be a coincidence. This seems like a multi-pronged approach launched on the basis of firm evidence and suggests that things are close to a conclusion, but the police need more forensic evidence to secure a conviction (hence the current extensive searches). I do agree that the leaking to media and public way this is all playing out is unusual (compare the DM case) and perhaps is a political play to reassure the community that they are throwing everything at this. I also agree that this feels to me like their last chance - ie if they don't find something now, they never will and WT's case will go cold. If they don't find anything this time, at least they can say to the public "See, we clearly showed you all how incredibly hard we worked to solved this, we did our best, but couldn't find anything". I really hope, however that this is not the case!

Apologies again for such a long post, it is just that these are all the things I have been thinking about as I have read all of your posts. I just want justice and closure for WT and his family, and for the person/s responsible to be held to account, no matter what the answer is. I feel we all need closure on this - those who knew and loved WT, the community of Kendall, the hundreds of police who have worked tirelessly to find him, and most of all his sister (my thoughts and heart go out to her at the moment, what she is going through currently I can't even imagine). I pray that this doesn't all end up a dead end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithstarr