Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why it has been said by at least a few sources.

In my mind's eye, I see that perhaps sister was running around with William and came back to colour - while William did not.

It might have been something that was revealed in one of sister's private moments with police officers, of which we know there were at least two.

And it might be something that was not publicly revealed because everyone wanted to protect sister. Protect her from a predator who might have wanted to harm a potential witness, silence her. And protect her from any feelings of survivor guilt, someone took William and did not take her.

"William’s sister told police that before her three-year-old brother vanished, he was “looking for daddy’s car”." Link

>
First ever report from LE on the day and days after Ws disappearance were that W was last seen playing with his sister while Ffc went inside to make cups of tea.
Not that I know of, either. But they were riding bikes before the proof of life photos were taken.

I am pretty sure FGM confirmed that somewhere. Because they had her go and watch them. I think FGM was the one who said that it was time to stop riding bikes (perhaps because William was purposely crashing his bike into her flower beds). IIRC
ok so Ffc story is that after her call to BS she takes W to the front of the property where they played chasey and we’re running around for about 10min while L stayed inside with fgm. She then slipped and grazed her hand walking with W back up the hill and went on to show her mum her hand. L then asks what they’re doing and also wants to join in on the fun and so again Ffc takes them to the front of the house to play and encourages W to climb a tree. A quick math indicates a timeframe of about half hr that all these events have occurred as per ffc statement and occurred after 9am. At what point exactly were kids riding bikes? With all those things there seems barely enough time to collect leaves and other things to use in their drawings (yet to be made) let alone riding bikes up and down the driveway.
And no I don’t recall reading anything the confirms the bike riding by fgm. Certainly not in her walkthrough where she states heading out to the back veranda after washing the dishes where Ffc and kids were already there drawing and playing.

Last edited:
The bike crashing is also referenced in CO’s Book, Missing William Tyrrell, Chapter 2.

the children were back riding their bikes, until Lindsay lost her balance coming down the drive, and fell into the garden.
‘She didn’t hurt herself,’ her foster mum said. ‘She got straight back up.’ But then William, a boisterous child”
“who hated being left out, decided to crash his bike into the garden, too.
‘I think it’s time to put these bikes away,’ his foster nana said.”

Missing William Tyrrell ebook by Caroline Overington - Rakuten Kobo

However it doesn’t say where this information came from…. ???

Whether or not it was directly from FGM Statement to Police???

Or if it may have been from FM version of the morning’s events as per FM Statement?

Just found the link (it was inquest evidence) where FGM said it was time to stop riding bikes.
Sister had crashed her bike accidently, so then William crashed his on purpose.

Thread 72, post 958
FGM didn’t give any evidence at the Inquest ….. (and if she did, it was in a Closed Court and with strict suppression orders, as it has never been leaked anywhere that I know of…. )

So perhaps it is the recollection of the morning events, by the FM, at the inquest???

IMO

FGM didn’t give any evidence at the Inquest ….. (and if she did, it was in a Closed Court and with strict suppression orders, as it has never been leaked anywhere that I know of…. )

So perhaps it is the recollection of the morning events, by the FM, at the inquest???

IMO

When I re-read drsleuth's timeline, most of the portion about the morning's activities are from CO's book. I am not sure which parts of the activities are from the inquest and which are from CO's book.

I guess the police would know, from their own investigations in speaking with the 3 people who were home that morning.

I think PS said he heard the children between 9 and 9:30. Perhaps he heard them so well because they were riding bikes in the driveway? And playing at the front/side of the house?

I'm thinking along the lines of driveway accident by FGM and covered up by FFC. That the car hit William on his bike sweeping William plus bike into the garden, and that was the cause of the garden damage, not William deliberately crashing.
A driveway accident is definitely plausible JLZ. That would then put the kids as riding their bikes after photos were taken and not before. The time stamp on the photos imo are possibly the earlier time of 7:37am , then breakfast at 8am, riding bikes around 8:30am. That makes more sense to me in fitting in with the timeline. So perhaps W did have his shoes on at that time as he would have been riding his bike and Ffc was certain he was wearing shoes when he went missing. Never made sense to me how W was wearing shoes when he jumped off the back patio and ran around to the side of the house. But if he was headed off to ride his bike after getting bored with the drawing and the dice then putting his shoes on makes sense.

Last edited:
Do you think that the FGM's car that was in the top driveway - might have been moved to allow for more area for bike riding?? Nice paved area for the children to ride in and if the car was moved it would just free up some more area. MOO
It would make a lot of sense to do that ….

Are you thinking about the possibility of a driveway accident while this may have happened???

Or an explanation for the drive by FM in FGM car that morning???

I'm thinking along the lines of driveway accident by FGM and covered up by FFC. That the car hit William on his bike sweeping William plus bike into the garden, and that was the cause of the garden damage, not William deliberately crashing.

Had that happened, I feel that his sister would have eventually told somebody, either voluntarily or when being asked about the morning.

Had that happened, I feel that his sister would have eventually told somebody, either voluntarily or when being asked about the morning.
I suggest she crashed her bike into the garden and didn't see what William did next; and then she wasn't on the driveway later when the car accident happened.

I've always wondered the possibility of WT racing around the house looking for daddy Tiger and at the same time the MFC came up the driveway in his massive new 4x4. And he was run over, but at a slow speed so as not to cause any blood to spill. Just a quite this. I have a big 4x4 myself and I tell you now, if I were driving up that driveway I would have zero visabilty under the front of my car or to the left and right hand side of the front of the vechiale, it's a complete blind spot and I only know this because I have a steep driveway and I have to pay particular attention to what's in front of me everytime and when I'm not paying attention I've run over things that have been left in the driveway by children in particular. I'm wondering because he was new to driving such a big 4x4, he was tried from sleeping with William that maybe he just didn't see him. all in my own opinion of course.

Pictures of the children's push bikes in the carport of the FGM's house, show that the larger bike which I assume would be the sister's bike, has damage to the training wheel.

View attachment 418245

View attachment 418246

Wonder what the purpose was of someone placeing the towel over the handlebars of the bikes.

There was a diagram posted here, of the directions (with arrows) in which the children were riding. Up and down the driveway, up and down the path to the front door. Not in the carport.

I have been looking for that diagram, but can't find it now. Maybe someone else knows where the diagram is?

Likewise, I have been looking for FGM's walkthrough where this is said. The version that I can find in this link is a short version.

Could you please post the version that you are speaking of? I don't remember hearing that GO's repair was cancelled. I can find all kinds of other stuff about GO, but not that. I do remember BS' visit was cancelled.

It is just a bit frustrating when I am reading these things on the thread, and there are no links provided. TIA
There was this diagram, but not sure it is the one you mean???

129112EA-F879-4A10-85A0-6774C67B0055.jpg

Last edited:
I agree Lola. So where is the proof that proves otherwise? The 2hr time difference on the photos of W released by the coroner clearly show the “time created” and “time corrected”. That piece of evidence is very clear about the photos being taken at 7:35am. Was that Bali time Australia time day light savings time? That part of the evidence has never been fully explained or confirmed or denied.
Everything else has been confirmed and if it hasn’t then what have we been discussing on this thread all these years?
It's obviously vital to know, and raises the question for me, if the MFC got up at 5.50 am and then other members got up not long after, how come they didn't feed the children until about 8am and what were they all doing for those first couple of hours prior to 8am? Inside house where William Tyrrell spent his final hours

It's obviously vital to know, and raises the question for me, if the MFC got up at 5.50 am and then other members got up not long after, how come they didn't feed the children until about 8am and what were they all doing for those first couple of hours prior to 8am? Inside house where William Tyrrell spent his final hours
Don't hate me.

Get up. Dressing. Argue with Wm over the costume. Odd detail to include about the singlet. Brain leak. Maybe something significant about his outfit. Did his outfit contribute to his death? Accidental strangulation? Distancing from responsibility? Wm's fault since he picked it? She's a good mom because singlet?

Play time on the patio. Photo before 8 am. Photo before foster father leaves.

Breakfast.
Biking. Tree. More time on the patio. Tea.

(Like I said, please don't hate me! The significance and timing of the photo really bothers me!)

Jmo

Don't hate me.

Get up. Dressing. Argue with Wm over the costume. Odd detail to include about the singlet. Brain leak. Maybe something significant about his outfit. Did his outfit contribute to his death? Accidental strangulation? Distancing from responsibility? Wm's fault since he picked it? She's a good mom because singlet?

Play time on the patio. Photo before 8 am. Photo before foster father leaves.

Breakfast.
Biking. Tree. More time on the patio. Tea.

(Like I said, please don't hate me! The significance and timing of the photo really bothers me!)

Jmo
No hate at all... 6- 8, what was happening? It's obviously a long time for these little kids who do activities for about 10-15 minutes at a time and who hadn't eaten since approx. 6.30pm the night before.

No hate at all... 6- 8, what was happening? It's obviously a long time for these little kids who do activities for about 10-15 minutes at a time and who hadn't eaten since approx. 6.30pm the night before.
My own speculations -- some lolling in bed, then children underfoot, a lot of unmanaged noise and whirly activity .... plus Wm and the clothes wrangling -- which IMO may have contributed to or exacerbated some marital discord -- I hear passive-aggressive resentment in just about every statement made by the foster mother.

But yes, a very long time in Children Hours to keep children busy and presumably try to contain them quietly -- adult tension may have been exceptionally (and unnecessarily) high. You know, the kind that can snap a wooden spoon.

Jmo

Last edited:
RSBM

Jmo

I see you on other threads, Megnut. I don't think anyone is going to hate you. Your heart is in the right place.

But .... if the photo times have not been deemed as correct, upon further confirmation by the Coroner, I wonder why respected journos like Janet Fife-Yeomans and CO would state that they have been (as per previous links).
Both journos have been around for a long time, have no affiliation with the foster parents, have risen to the top of their profession, and both seem to have built up decent police sources.

And why have charges not been thrown at the foster parents, if those times have not been deemed as correct. At least a minimal charge of 'misleading the police' or 'providing false evidence' or whatever category that would fall into.

They seem to be charged with anything else the police can lay their hands on, like the dummy bid stuff - something that happens all the time.

Logically, I think that the photo times have been confirmed as accurate at the 9:37am times. No evidence of tinkering with the camera or with the photo files. imo

Of course we won't know for sure until the Coroner states so, but there seems to be every indication that the times are correct.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members