AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why only look at the driver? Other employees of the cab company may have known where she was and had the means to pick her up without her being suspicious prior to the assigned cabs arrival. This would go along with the timeline aside from the last call saying she'd be a minute. But if she had been overtaken by this point she could have been forced to make the call. (or a 3rd person could have made the call.)

I agree, but since LE told the media they would not discuss the driver at this time (in an article last week) it makes me think they are not done with him or the company.

in a squeeze play, the runner is out at either plate.
i feel like salinas was stuck between home and ampm, and had no where to run. between two players in the pickle.

in a squeeze play, the runner is out at either plate.
i feel like salinas was stuck between home and ampm, and had no where to run. between two players in the pickle.

Possible. But I don't think she felt there was a reason to run, as she trusted the person who scooped her up - either due to his profession or some other reason.

Maybe she just needed a break from all of the drama surrounding her bf and friends.

:scared:

I wish she was just on a break. But how is it even possible? Where does one go, no money, no car, no wallet? And for six weeks? I couldn't even go to relatives for that length of time. And I doubt she would put her family through this misery.

Sorry guys called in a lead/tip on another case and that has my attention right this minute.

You guys are doing a great job sleuthing! Proud of y'all. :)

and, as i mentioned, how crazy CRA CRA is it, that not only did she say 'be there in 1 min' and then her phone dies, in one minute?

how far away is 1 min from ampm? truly. lets go by that, lets honor that semi-fact of 1 min... 1 min, BUT not on ampm surveillance, mind you.

Great point IMO.

phone goes one way, missing person goes another...

phone leads investigation one way, salinas goes another...

2 to show, no one knows, where she walked and when she goes, when only one went to where she wasnt, and the other stayed, as one took the rap the other went away.

Didn't she have her overnight bag still as it wasn't in her car or back at the apartment still after the wreck?

I wonder where that ended up? :(. God I hate to think.

I wonder if Adrienne left Arteaga any voicemails when she called 11 times in a row? I'm guessing not? So the only person who "heard" Adrienne's voice after the wreck was the cabbie, but we don't have any PROOF of it?

Yeah. I'm with you guys on this.

Her overnight bag was at the apartment with her wallet and keys.

Go to the missing fb page. Looks like this story will be on nancy grace! This is great news!

My hope is LE knows a lot more than they are saying and that they are putting a case together. If they only know as much as we know- then - well it's not good. With what we know at this point I am thinking stranger abduction. It's very sad that there may not be answers if this is the case, for a long time.

Unless the perp(s) is someone she had called that night, or received calls from, stranger or otherwise, this case could easily go unsolved. Or at least, uncharged.

I THINK THAT, this missing case of salinas in nxt week is going to be BLOWN WIDE OPEN, and i think that the sleuthing of fellow members' here on websleuths has helped it, and god willing w the samaritans of this forum, salinas will be found.

i truly believe that, and in talking w pretty much everyone on this forum, THOSE i dont agree with, to those that im on the same page 100%, i think that certain facts and situations' of this will make it that whomever caused salinas to go missing, will face the wrath and justice they deserve. IF by some miracle its simply salinas disspeared on her own accord, then plz plz i hope the GODS hear our prayers (i pray to a few,) and she comes home soon.

cheers yall

You may be right about this being blown wide open. There story will be on nancy grace tomorrow night per the missing fb page. I'll be recording it as we'll

It popped into my head that maybe someone was pretending to be a taxi and she thought that was her cab picking her up along the way....its relatively easy to have magnetic signs made that would say taxi....Or maybe this happened right after she told the other cab she would be there in a minute and when the 'fake cab' showed up she was tired of walking or thought this cab would get her to her bf quicker since it was there already....

It popped into my head that maybe someone was pretending to be a taxi and she thought that was her cab picking her up along the way....its relatively easy to have magnetic signs made that would say taxi....Or maybe this happened right after she told the other cab she would be there in a minute and when the 'fake cab' showed up she was tired of walking or thought this cab would get her to her bf quicker since it was there already....

Though I agree that it's possible, I think that adding too many extra variables just to avoid the giant Occam's elephant in the room is not helping Adrienne. It's not you I'm speaking to directly here - it's all of us, because the limitations imposed on us have forced us to think too abstractly, and we're adding too many links in the proverbial chain, IMO. I think many of us have a good idea of what happened that night, but we're not able to discuss it. And it's utterly frustrating.

^^^^^^^^^ could anyone pick up cab dispatch on CV radio channels? Just curious.

Media is always good, though not sure Nancy Grace will be all that helpful as I believe the answer is local and her viewership is not really that large. But if LE will go on, that would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member