AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 5 minutes at the airport, Tammi was asking Eliz if she was going to give up Gabe for adoption. Gave her her phone number and told her to call her if she decided to.

Who does that?

I hate to defend her.....but....ugh....If I were in an airport, or anywhere and saw a young woman with a baby, both crying, I may ask if I could help. If she started talking and sounded as upset as EJ supposedly was, saying I don't know what to do...etc., I'm not so sure how adoption would come up, but if EJ mentioned it or mentioned needing any kind of help, I would have done anything to help her baby at that point. I would have taken her baby from her at that instant if she wanted...though I would have gone straight to the police with him.

He is so beautiful and didn't deserve any of this. I am just so upset all over again after nightline.

WSers have done so much good work fast in that last thread ! Congrats.
If those ads came from EJ I do not understand how she was a 4.0 student. ?
I Pray news comes soon about Gabriel!

I have been so busy the past two days. What were the tips... if you don't mind sharing. :)

Some shady adoption agencies in SA and some stuff on the contents of the medicine cuppy.

The third that I'm not sure got submitted was someone who took pics of measured amounts poured into a medicine cuppy.

They were great tips.

I loathe how Tammi smiled and talked about "fibbing", like it was acceptable and okay... LE needs to make note that her and Jack do not take this investigation seriously, snickering when the reporter asked about the SWAT team and warrant, like it was a joke.

I can't stand them... I simply can't stand them...

I hope they find some great evidence (not his body though, I'm still trying to hold out hope...clinging to it by my fingernails).to use to charge EJ with murder, and threaten her with the death penalty in Texas....maybe then, if she didn't do the unthinkable, she may plea with information.

Some shady adoption agencies in SA and some stuff on the contents of the medicine cuppy.

The third that I'm not sure got submitted was someone who took pics of measured amounts poured into a medicine cuppy.

They were great tips.

This was me...was I suppose to submit those?

I loathe how Tammi smiled and talked about "fibbing", like it was acceptable and okay... LE needs to make note that her and Jack do not take this investigation seriously, snickering when the reporter asked about the SWAT team and warrant, like it was a joke.

I can't stand them... I simply can't stand them...

Agreed....that was aweful. "Oh tee hee hee, the police sent SWAT teams to little ole us....hee hee hee, how silly this all is." Silly why? Because you know where he is and that he's okay, or are you that cold?

One was that the color of benadryl is exactly the same color as what is in the medicine cup.

I think quotes are breaking again. It won't quote your whole post, b4e.

I forgot about the one with linking the phone number in the ads to Eliz's phone number. AZlawyer did that through Westlaw.

One was that the color of benadryl is exactly the same color as what is in the medicine cup.

Another was the recommended dosage vs the amount in the medicine cup and how when you turned it upside down how much actually ran down into the nipple (showing how FULL the one Gabriel had actually would have been since it WAS upside down).

I think quotes are breaking again. It won't quote your whole post, b4e.

I forgot about the one with linking the phone number in the ads to Eliz's phone number. AZlawyer did that through Westlaw.

I removed the other half of my post because I thought (after reading yours) that I was wrong about the other tip. Sorry about that, BeanE.

They were great tips.

thanks for the info..... glad LE is still getting tips!

I removed the other half of my post because I thought (after reading yours) that I was wrong about the other tip. Sorry about that, BeanE.

Oh! I must have been trying to quote it at the exact time you editing it lol. No I just completely forgot that one, and I shouldn't have. I'm half asleep. That was an awesome tip.

So four tips today! Yay! Go Sleuthers!

Here is AZlawyer's wonderful sleuthing work:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4718819&postcount=852"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, MSG 26 Dec 09 thread #15[/ame]

I hope that LE takes Tammi's "fibbing" seriously - as she apparently does not, both of them smirking and smiling like this is a big joke. Someone ought to "fib" to Tammi that she won't go to jail if found to be in some kind of child trafficking conspiracy.:loser:
I just hate to see their faces any more on T.V.:sick:

Here's what I posted earlier today. I don't have a clue how to submit it though...

The medicine cup we think Gabriel is grasping holds 15mL of fluid (at least measures that much). So, I have a little medicine cup that has 15mL (3tsp), and I put my daughters Children's Tylenol and Children's Motrin in the cup (both the doses are for 24months/2years). It measured to the 15mL line on my cup. I have Children's Benadryl, but it's unopened, so I didn't use it. It's the undyed one too, but the viscosity is the same as the Tylenol. Then, I sat a nipple on top and attempted (very crudely) to show how much fluid filled the nipple. I think it is pretty obvious that if there was medication in that cup, it would be enough to make him very sick/kill him. I know we can't determine what is in there, or if at this point it really matters, but I wanted to "see" the amount of fluid we're looking at. Maybe it's V8 Splash. I give that diluted to my kids sometimes. Here goes. I'm hoping these are clickable images so you can see them larger if you choose to.

Basically, a dose for an infant his age of any one of those drugs, would fill the nipple. It's possible she has Benadryl in there diluted with water/juice/pedialyte though.

Here's what I posted earlier today. I don't have a clue how to submit it though...

The medicine cup we think Gabriel is grasping holds 15mL of fluid (at least measures that much). So, I have a little medicine cup that has 15mL (3tsp), and I put my daughters Children's Tylenol and Children's Motrin in the cup (both the doses are for 24months/2years). It measured to the 15mL line on my cup. I have Children's Benadryl, but it's unopened, so I didn't use it. It's the undyed one too, but the viscosity is the same as the Tylenol. Then, I sat a nipple on top and attempted (very crudely) to show how much fluid filled the nipple. I think it is pretty obvious that if there was medication in that cup, it would be enough to make him very sick/kill him. I know we can't determine what is in there, or if at this point it really matters, but I wanted to "see" the amount of fluid we're looking at. Maybe it's V8 Splash. I give that diluted to my kids sometimes. Here goes. I'm hoping these are clickable images so you can see them larger if you choose to.

Use the link in BeanE's signature and send the tip as an e-mail, with the photos as attachments. That's the easiest way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500