AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010...rges-in-missing-baby-case/UPI-22361264389117/
Arizona police would have trouble bringing homicide charges against missing baby Gabriel Johnson's mother if the child is never found, legal experts say.

Elizabeth Johnson has been charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference, but prosecuting a homicide case without a body would be difficult, The Arizona Republic reported Sunday.

There should be more video in an hour on KPHO as the reporter said there would be more on the 10 pm broadcast -- I hope this gets picked up by national news media --

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010...rges-in-missing-baby-case/UPI-22361264389117/
Arizona police would have trouble bringing homicide charges against missing baby Gabriel Johnson's mother if the child is never found, legal experts say.

Elizabeth Johnson has been charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference, but prosecuting a homicide case without a body would be difficult, The Arizona Republic reported Sunday.

I am stumped as to why Texas hasn't already filed charges against the Mom. Her child was with her then gone, that should be enough. I am pretty sure in Texas she could be convicted without a body. I still have hope that Gabriel is alive, but still, wouldn't that motivate her to talk?

link to the virgil from this evening

http://www.kpho.com/video/22329098/index.html

sorry not for the virgil, news whoops! I'll keep looking

K, I need help with this...I noticed this the other day but couldn't find the picture to compare. I want the carseat picture with him at 58 seconds into this news clip. It's a different one (different carseat) than this picture. Did they have 2 carseats? EJ and LM? Thanks. I was under the impression that the picture I have below was taken in SA, but I'm not sure.

Different carseat, same outfit.

13.jpg

There should be more video in an hour on KPHO as the reporter said there would be more on the 10 pm broadcast -- I hope this gets picked up by national news media --

Beautiful candle and words, Prof!

And thanks for the news on the upcoming video, too.

K, I need help with this...I noticed this the other day but couldn't find the picture to compare. I want the carseat picture with him at 58 seconds into this news clip. It's a different one (different carseat) than this picture. Did they have 2 carseats? EJ and LM? Thanks. I was under the impression that the picture I have below was taken in SA, but I'm not sure.

13.jpg

carseat.jpg

Will try to find a better copy of that photo (without the logo), but in the meantime, here's a screenshot.

13.jpg

You are right!!!! I thought the same thing the other day when I saw the other pic, but I couldn't find the pic that you have! Give me a while bc I have to create a photobucket account, upload the pic, etc. but I have something at home I have to take care of 1st. It will probably be 20-30 minutes. Sorry!

Same exact splotches on his face, same outfit, two different carseats. One much cheaper looking than the other. Maybe one (where he is smiling) taken in EJ's car and the other taken after he was handed over...?
As always, MOO.

IMO, if Gabriel is still alive, she knew ahead of time where she was going and had a plan. I do not think it would be that easy to find an underground adoption couple in a weeks time. If someone has Gabriel, they are hiding him and know it is illegal.
She did not give him away randomly IMO.
I am sure there are people who are desperate for a baby and would hide him, but you would not meet them in a park.
If it were not for the Smiths involvement I would have little hope of him being alive.
In other words, I don't believe anybody can just go anywhere, give a baby away and it disappears off the planet.
But Eliz was good online, so maybe she did hook up with the right couple, but the odds to me are very slim.

Same exact splotches on his face, same outfit, two different carseats. One much cheaper looking than the other. Maybe one (where he is smiling) taken in EJ's car and the other taken after he was handed over...?
As always, MOO.

Exactly! The same splotches on his face too!!!

Found it! Here you go:

CARSEAT-1.jpg

Thanks I was trying to get it uploaded, but photobucket was taking FOREVER on my computer!

I wonder why the different carseats. Who used the two different carseats? And what carseat was found in EJ's car when FBI found it? I think this give a little more hope that he is still alive, bc of the change of carseats?! Maybe I'm just being too hopeful.

He might be at the age that they needed to switch to a bigger carseat. Outgrows the infant seat and move to the "toddler" size.

I know I had to around that time with my kids.(maybe sooner as I had chubby kiddos)

*Just another thought, if there was a time lapse.

Praying for Gabriel!

Thanks I was trying to get it uploaded, but photobucket was taking FOREVER on my computer!

I wonder why the different carseats. Who used the two different carseats? And what carseat was found in EJ's car when FBI found it? I think this give a little more hope that he is still alive, bc of the change of carseats?! Maybe I'm just being too hopeful.

His little smile tells me that being too hopeful is perfectly fine.
My gosh he is so precious! His little eyes pull through the core of my heart.
It is time for Gabriel to be found, time for mommy to tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member