AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All...I have been lurking and dying to reply all day. First all this case tugs at my heart...I have a 6 month old and it's horrible to think about. On the other hand, I can't stop thinking about it. Deep down I feel this baby is alive. Which is why....I was thrilled to see the tweet from Cuomo today but suspicious. I live in the Phoenix area and emailed ABC 15 news. I have an email from the assignment desk and a reporter. Can I post their replies???? The assignment desk actually told me she called Cuomo based on my email.

WELCOME Concernedmomarizona!:dance:

http://s766.photobucket.com/albums/xx306/drs_2005_photos/Gabriel/

Alright, I have these photos in some kind of semi order, although I am still uploading more and I am not precise on the order. I need to finish uploading and I need to get dates captioned on. I can't access Tammi's facebook anymore, I couldn't stand the crap anymore. So, any that are on her FB and no where else, I still need.

Give me an hour to work on my homework and then I'll try to get finished tonight. If anyone wants to let me know if any are out of their correct order, just tell me what numbers and I'll flip them around. Then I'll date them.

so posting on craigslist.. Anyone have recommendations on which category to post? I think that babys/kids would be good.but we have people that troll craigslist just looking to flag posts in the wrong section. (since its nothing for sale). Lost/found? I just dont know.

Community/Child care for one
as that is where I have seen adoption ads
Community/local news and views might be another area

Curious as to what would be posted on Craigslist and if we have the family's permission to do so--

I've submitted it. The woman is 77 years old...heck she could think that she's just babysitting while the Smith's are on a cruise or something...she may not even have a TV and may not even know Gabriel is a missing child.

O I :praying: she has him.

Another tip for Gabe! Good job, Mom :)

Also maybe a general plea for tips on CL and sites like it? Asking if anyone has family that recently quit speaking to them, or asked for hand me down baby clothes for no apparent reason.
And I don't think that it would be a bad thing to look at single mothers groups as well. EJ seems to have a thing against Logan, and it might be against men in general. She obviously doesn't care much for Gabe or for her grandfather, seeing as how she abandoned one and stole the other's car. Why would she want to make a man happy? Tammi is the driving force of Tammi-and-Jack, Jack's nonthreatening, and frankly, doesn't count in my mind as a man. But a real couple, a real man that seems like a man, would she give him that happiness of giving him a child? I don't know, she might favor a woman on her own, as opposed to making any male that happy.

Might she even go so far as to seek a lesbian couple? No men at all, and they might have more trouble adopting through normal channels than more traditional couples.

Either way, if anyone knows any gay/lesbian adoption sites, maybe they could post there? We need everyone's help!

Any idea what type of identifying information is required for these? I'm wondering if walk-ins need the usual insurance cards, etc.

No you don't need insurance. You can pay in cash.
But you do have to fill paperwork and if she had a fake ID she might have shown them that.

Can a moderator contact me and tell me what to do? I would really like to share. I could paraphrase also.

Welcome to WS! :)

I'm not a mod, but posting emails isn't allowed.

You can't PM until you have 50 posts, but you can go to a mod's Visitor Messages and leave a message there. Hoppyfrog is the mod for this thread. You can confirm the email posting rules that way if you'd like.

newbie here...been lurking for weeks. I have read through most of the posts. I did spot something that isn't a big deal but does kind of crumble the babysitter concerning Gabriel having no toys in the hotel. He of course has toys on the bed that we can see and those toys were not bought when he got to San Antonio. You know how I know this? Look at the one photo of him in the onsie on the bed, the photo with the book etc. Now look real close at his foot. The toy at his foot is the same toy he had at TS home when she had him in a onsie on the floor near the boopie pillow. Just an observation but EJ did take toys with him!

Welcome to WS! :)

I'm not a mod, but posting emails isn't allowed.

You can't PM until you have 50 posts, but you can go to a mod's Visitor Messages and leave a message there. Hoppyfrog is the mod for this thread. You can confirm the email posting rules that way if you'd like.

Got it! Done. Thanks. It was somewhat interesting so I hope I can share. This is a great group. Totally impressed how dedicated you all are.

WRT Cuomo's tweet: I will second what somebody else said. His tweet as a "what if" statement is non-sensical. Of course if they could place Gabriel with someone after she sent that horrific text, it would dismiss the fact that he was killed prior to the text. Duh!! :) Its very interesting that he specifically mentioned the Smiths. It does seem like there is more to the story. What made him ask THAT "what if"?

Also--good work by the Mom who found TS relative!! I continue to pray that the baby is found alive and well.

I forgot about that Victoria, TX thing. Someone said there was a "ping" from EJ's cellphone there, but LE denied it, right?

If I didn't have anything to do all night, I might go for a little drive, lol!

IIRC Tammi in one of the first interviews... when asked where she thinks Gabriel might be, Tammi said "I think he's in Victoria, TX."

newbie here...been lurking for weeks. I have read through most of the posts. I did spot something that isn't a big deal but does kind of crumble the babysitter concerning Gabriel having no toys in the hotel. He of course has toys on the bed that we can see and those toys were not bought when he got to San Antonio. You know how I know this? Look at the one photo of him in the onsie on the bed, the photo with the book etc. Now look real close at his foot. The toy at his foot is the same toy he had at TS home when she had him in a onsie on the floor near the boopie pillow. Just an observation but EJ did take toys with him!

Good Catch sleuth2001 !! That IS the same toy, so not new. EITHER EJ took that toy with her to SA, or TPS brought it to them in SA......

I'm glad he had that to play with, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member