AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are right. It really bugged me to read this because I do not believe anything TS says. Was Elizabeth's public defender there? Was media there like TS said?

If her attorney was there, then that would be one reason that LE would NOT be able to record their conversation. I am not sure that TS would be smart enough to have arranged that, but the attorney might have been on the ball enough to have done so.

jmoo

Found this link under another blog. Could be totally unrelated but dates, places and names are interesting.

Go down to the comment by blogger Beth

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2010/01/sharing-enthusiasm.html

Hi,

I'm just logging back in after being on late last night. I am confused about the project life connection. I read the post and it is eerie!! Is the Project Life Blog a friend on TS FB? I am hoping that this means something big, just clue me in, I hate being out of the loop!!!!

I think they need to discontinue the "call-in" part of the NG show. That part is obviously false, unless anyone else can prove it -- I have never known anyone to be able to get through. Zeebah (whatever) and the rest are planted and told exactly what questions to ask.

Now, is that fraud, misrepresentation, . . . I don't know, but it sure makes a person feel stupid for even trying.

I have called, gotten through and been on air about 15 times in the past 3 years. I haven't tried in over six months as I kind of quit watching much over the non stop MJ coverage. You talk to someone first, tell them your question then wait, then Nancy comes on. Not told what to say, not edited or anything. They took my question as I first said. A couple times, I was told that someone else had the same question, did I have another, I did, told it and got on.

If there is a Mod on here, could we get a new thread? Getting a bit crowded here. TIA.

LOL you guys I just looked at " Beth's" profile views and it is at 110, lol you all have been busy.
How was this blog found ? I probally need to look back haven't done that yet, it would be so nice if this was some sort of connection and knowing all of you I'm sure it has been sent to authorites ......

Sure I post and you all have nothing to say lol, there must be a trap door in here I'm not seeing :)

Wow, very strange!!!!! Do you think it's just a coincidence?

PLEASE someone get this post to LE. That it so strange, but could the baby she is talking about be in other than baby Gabriel? So she said she lives in Wisconsin. Could the "adoption" agency or underground be the people that took Gabriel from Elizabeth and then waited until January 1 to give him to this Beth person?

She will not be home when her life project (purchased scrapbooking) arrives not Gabriel.

I am thinking it is a coincidence but not a hoax.
bbm, and I feel the same way. Her post was dated 4 January... and she sounded just like my husband and I while we waited in a hotel in Oklahoma City when we adopted our son (out of state adoption). You have to wait on the interstate compact to clear before you can leave the state and it seems to take forever when you are doing it.

If this person had just illegally adopted a child I would not see them sticking around the area thru January 4 for the heck of it. All moo of course

My thinking of placed is when a child needs emergency foster care. Which is usually in the same town or if it is out of town a family member. What little knowledge I have of being placed is, I work in a hospital and sometimes an infant is placed in temporary foster care due to parents not being able to take the infant home.
I wouldn't get too caught up over the word "placed." In adoption circles it is the correct terminology to use, rather than "gave up for adoption" or "put up for adoption." We always refer to our adoptions that way...our boys were "placed" with us.

I am hoping someone will clarify the connection also!

I'm not sure where the link came from... I've seen it on various other sites after it was posted here. But overall, it does raise flags given what "Beth" said in the comment... and with a little digging on my own to see if Tammi is connected to anyone in WI: I found that her good friend, Fox reporter Yami out of SA, lived in WI and was a reporter there for Telemundo some years ago. Now, I know that is stretching possibilities, but it does connect Tammi to WI in an indirect kind of way.

I don't think it hurts for LE to check into this "Beth" and the adoption she spoke of... if it is a miss, at least it will get verified and LE can move on to checking out other tips.

They now have the FBI Behavior Science Unit (or similar name) working on this, so I am sure they tape recorded it and will be looking at the 'body talk" as well as what was said :) Tammi is so obviously off in what she says though that I am not sure they need to do that!

"sorry if this link was already posted, I am catching up here"

It says it wasn't recorded according to this new reporter:

"When I started to cry about... the pain and suffering that she's caused me, my family and my children, yes she got very teary eyed."

There were some things Smith couldn't say.

"There are some things that she said that I think I need to talk to the Tempe police department about before I talk to you all about," said Smith to reporters.

As for why Smith is so interested, she says, like Johnson, she just wants the baby found.

"She wants to get out of jail and she wants them to find this baby," said Smith.

Police say the jailhouse meeting between the two women was not recorded.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/national_world&id=7218068

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/national_world&id=7218068

She said Johnson described, in detail, how a young white couple came to her San Antonio hotel room, put Gabriel in a car seat, and walked away.

"She did definitely describe the people, what they look like. They're definitely in San Antonio, she did sign paperwork, but they did not notarize it or anything like that," said Smith. "According to Elizabeth, these people are going to try and hide this baby."

Police say the jailhouse meeting between the two women was not recorded.

Not recorded?? I give up. If Gabe isn't dead, hopefully, whomever has him will love and care for him. I guess LE has turned the investigation over to TS.

If the "couple" that picked Gabe up from the hotel were "retailers", so to speak, someone else might be adopting him, thinking it's legit through an agency.
He could literally be anywhere in any situation and it's important that we remember that. Is it likely that the person that has him now would be blogging about it? No. Is it possible, especially if they don't know their new son is kidnapped? Yes.
We need to watch for everything and anything. Now, we can just wait and see what happens.

Not recorded?? I give up. If Gabe isn't dead, hopefully, whomever has him will love and care for him. I guess LE has turned the investigation over to TS.

I don't believe that the conversation was not recorded. I think that they are setting up TS to keep spewing out incriminating statements!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48