AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
not mamaeb, but I'm pretty sure she was talking about TPS's adopted daughter who lives with the Smiths.

Oh thanks, I thought she was talking about her eldest real daughter who I believe would have some things to say too

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I just noticed Logan's birthday was Jan. 2 and that just breaks my heart knowing he spent it without his son being with him and not knowing where his son is. I wish anyone that knew anything would just come forward and tell all they know. Or better yet, that they found something in the search warrant tonight.

Poor Logan. I've seen him in an interview and he seems like a fine, upstanding young man. Even though he couldn't spend this birthday with Logan, I hope and pray that they both get to spend every holiday together from now on.

Well now we know why those polygraph results were inconclusive!

Does anyone know EJ's attorney's name yet?

Also, just wondering.. does anyone know if either of the Smiths have a pilot license? It looks like they live about 18-20 miles from Scottsdale Airport.

Thanks, She is almost 5, by the way

oh wow, then she will have a lot to say...

what were you saying about the older daughter? I don't know much about the older kids

im on the scanner thread.....what address should i be listening for?

Well now we know why those polygraph results were inconclusive!

TS actually lied more than a couple of times just about the paperwork. Well she actually left the information out the first time or said I had no idea where EJ got that name. Then after the interview with CC admited joking about using his name. Now after probably talking to EJ admitting to knowing about it. I have a feeling she actually is the one that filled it out. Her response coming out of LE was strange. She acts like it is ok to lie sometimes. She was helping the wrong parent get custody. What else has she and will she do illegally because SHE thinks she is helping.

I wonder why the poly was just inconclusive. It should have showed clear deception, especially if they asked specifically about the papers. Maybe they didn't know that yet. I also wonder if EJ is talking about that is why the questioning and now searching.

thanks. We can also look here.
http://www.zillow.com/homes/-160th-...,-111.65163,33.709555,-111.818142_rect/11_zm/

9zold5.jpg

That house looks huge!

That's their house? Who knew colonics could be so lucrative! Just kidding...I know they prolly had other businesses (like maybe - baby brokering?) And didn't I hear Jack once played slide guitar for a famous country singer? Not that it has anything to do with this case...just curious.

It does. It may take them a long time to do a search. I think I will call it a night soon and hope and pray that tomorrow brings good news.

sorry, I just found it on the other thread so I'm listening now also. Has anyone come up with the address?

Sorry, its late and I'm confused (Well, I get confused day or night, but that's beside the point, lol.)

Do you mean the address of the house, or the url address for the right scanner?

If you're listening to the Maricopa county scanner, odds are good that you might miss something. From what I can tell, that scanner takes in feeds from every city in Maricopa county including Phoenix, Peoria, Surprise, Tolleson, etc.

You might want to try these scanners:
http://www.apsn.us/radio.html

Scroll down till you see this:
Mesa, Gilbert, and Apache Junction, Arizona Police and Fire

But I just did a google search for Tempe police scanner and got no results, so Tempe may not even be available online.

Edited to add:
I just found this link. http://incidentbroadcast.com:8000/
HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics