AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
JS says he's been in the music industry for awhile in Nashville. So therefore it would not surprise me, as he also said he had 2 children and relatives in Nashville. Now I've been in the music business for a long , long time.....never heard of him, unless he was a musician for a group....but the industry is large....

He was part of a group. Can I say the name?

I think that also,either they know more or they're trying to get attention to get an adoption.They sure like the attention.

WELL - I heard something interesting...I heard TPS say they have a house in Tenn.

Not had a house there. She said they have a house there.

I did not know that.

Yeah... that was new..... and remember when NG directly asked them about the sightings of Gabriel in TN? LOL Well, Jack piped right up and said yeah, I used to live there... have family there... hmmmmmmm

Forgive my ignorance, my youngest will be 30 this month, what does baby/infant Tylenol have in it that makes a baby sleep?

I think that also,either they know more or they're trying to get attention to get an adoption.They sure like the attention.

I said in the beginning that I thought that one of the reasons they are in the media so much is that they are hoping that it might lead to an adoption down the line. Some unwed mother might be watching and think they would make good parents to her child.

Forgive my ignorance, my youngest will be 30 this month, what does baby/infant Tylenol have in it that makes a baby sleep?

Nothing. It makes them comfy. Pain reliever. A better one for the story would have been cold medicine but... too late for that.

ETA: Not too late, might come out later that the babysitter was confused and it was, in fact, cold medicine lol

He was part of a group. Can I say the name?

I read he played slide guitar for a country singer with the last name of Anderson - but I don't remember the first name. It wasn't John Anderson because would have remembered that name since I am familiar with his music.

Yeah... that was new..... and remember when NG directly asked them about the sightings of Gabriel in TN? LOL Well, Jack piped right up and said yeah, I used to live there... have family there... hmmmmmmm

You know, I had almost forgotten about the ALLEGED sightings of Gabriel in Tennessee!

Wow! Now this puts a little different light on it, IMHO. Now that we know they actually have a house there. Not only friends, but a house.

Hmmmmm,
Hope LE was watching NG tonite or KNOW about the HOUSE in TN!

Just sayin'
fran

Snipped From NG Transcript:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE STAFFER, COVERING STORY: Well, police have reportedly gotten a flurry of tips from Nashville. Now we don`t know in what capacity, whether Gabriel was seen alone or with the mother. But we do know the reports are that the mother had no prior connection to Nashville. However, Tammi Smith and Jack Smith used to live there before.

CASAREZ: Now what is your -- to Jack and Tammi Smith, what is your connection with Nashville?
J. SMITH: Well, I was in the music business for about 35 years. So I lived in Nashville for about that long. And then Tammi moved there and we met about 12 years ago and we`ve been together pretty much for the last 10.

CASAREZ: So what was the last time you were in Nashville?

J. SMITH: Last time I was in Nashville was probably about a year and a half ago? Two years ago maybe?

CASAREZ: Do you talk to a lot of people in Nashville?

J. SMITH: My family. My brother`s there. My two sons are there. Yes, after 35 years you do have friends there. Certainly.

CASAREZ: So what do you think about all these tips coming from a place that you used to live in?
J. SMITH: I have no earthly idea. No earthly idea. Nashville`s a beautiful town.

Ok, BBM Part...wouldn't this have been a good time to mention you own real estate in Tenn?????

JMO

Coming back in here late, but I saw TPS blabbing away on NG's show. What was it exactly that she said about sitting in an airport looking for people who wanted a baby? Did I hear that right? What the heck was THAT about? It was a wierd thing to say. I'm going to have to rewatch NG when it repeats later.

I caught that too, she just runs off at the mouth and tells on herself.

Snipped From NG Transcript:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE STAFFER, COVERING STORY: Well, police have reportedly gotten a flurry of tips from Nashville. Now we don`t know in what capacity, whether Gabriel was seen alone or with the mother. But we do know the reports are that the mother had no prior connection to Nashville. However, Tammi Smith and Jack Smith used to live there before.

CASAREZ: Now what is your -- to Jack and Tammi Smith, what is your connection with Nashville?
J. SMITH: Well, I was in the music business for about 35 years. So I lived in Nashville for about that long. And then Tammi moved there and we met about 12 years ago and we`ve been together pretty much for the last 10.

CASAREZ: So what was the last time you were in Nashville?

J. SMITH: Last time I was in Nashville was probably about a year and a half ago? Two years ago maybe?

CASAREZ: Do you talk to a lot of people in Nashville?

J. SMITH: My family. My brother`s there. My two sons are there. Yes, after 35 years you do have friends there. Certainly.

CASAREZ: So what do you think about all these tips coming from a place that you used to live in?
J. SMITH: I have no earthly idea. No earthly idea. Nashville`s a beautiful town.
Ok, BBM Part...wouldn't this have been a good time to mention you own real estate in Tenn?????

JMO

Exactly! I remember my hink meter went to plaid when he said, "Nashville's a beautiful town." lol wtf?

You know, I had almost forgotten about the ALLEGED sightings of Gabriel in Tennessee!

Wow! Now this puts a little different light on it, IMHO. Now that we know they actually have a house there. Not only friends, but a house.

Hmmmmm,
Hope LE was watching NG tonite or KNOW about the HOUSE in TN!

Just sayin'
fran

And wasn't it during the same breath that he said if they find Gabriel in TN that it won't have anything to do with them? I thought that was so bizarre when he said that!!!

coming out of lurk mode again on this case (great work everyone btw!)

WAKE UP TAMMI!! Everything you post online the world can SEE, COPY, AND PASTE! (insert about 40 expletives into my post, top it with a few barfing smilies and the head banging one and I am done)

back to lurking...

eta: but we are not allowed to cut and paste them here at websleuths (thought i would further reinforce that for Hoppy :)

Not only that, but, I think you can set things to if you are someone's friend, you get an email in your own private non FB inbox where all their posts got in an individual email for each of their posts. So even if you go back and delete things, any friends who did this will still have them.

Exactly! I remember my hink meter went to plaid when he said, "Nashville's a beautiful town." lol wtf?

wonder if that is how polygraphs look when they get inconclusive results,lol

plaid??? too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members