AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be easy. All he had to do is do whatever with Isa and then make sure he was in the bed with Becky when she woke up.

IMO

Not if Becky woke up during the night and he wasn't there in the bed with her.

So does that mean Becky saw that Sergio was asleep on the couch before she left for work?

I don't know the layout of the house...maybe she went straight from kitchen to garage, or maybe she did see him. But surely she would know if he had been in bed with her, IMO.

That would be easy. All he had to do is do whatever with Isa and then make sure he was in the bed with Becky when she woke up.

IMO
Unless they were already not sleeping together.

I don't know about this damn case. I'm all over the map with what I think about it. I just hope they bring this little angel home, soon. :(

I have not heard the 911 call yet, but have read some comments. After I post this I will go back and listen.

LE is doing all of this for a reason. The No Contact order and the 911 tape. They are trying to isolate him and are hoping that he will fess up. As of right now they don't know where Isa is, but I believe they are hoping Sergio tells all. IMO

It sure seems that way...they are kind of hanging him out there for the public to gnaw on...
I hope LE is right, if they believe it is him, and that they can charge him...they are being aggressive, as far as I can judge. I don't think we've ever heard the 911 call in Ayla's case, or Lisa's, as far as I can remember?

I'm sorry. Didn't mean to sound abrupt! I'm multitasking while posting.

No need to apologize, knt. I multitask too and sometimes I scan the posts too quickly. :)

I just wanted to clarify what I meant.

IMO

Paximus.......Is there any chance you might elaborate? I find your post very fascinating!

The anesthesiologist should have control of the controlled substances (narcotics), but anything is possible.

Nitrous oxide, aka laughing gas, is hard to document since it's a gas. It also doesn't show up on the routine drug test. Not saying this is the case in any way, just throwing it out there.

moo

more what...lol...RC has a cop in her corner, enough said. it's her step-something. LE knows it, hence their restraint and hesitation in any release of information. of course she doesn't need an attorney. nothing she's said can or will be held against her. kwim? what mother of a missing child says "go for it" 3 times during the same interview about her possible involvement? really?

guilty or not, SC will go down for this. and i have no idea if he's guilty or not.
i tend to think yes, either/or/inclusive of his eldest. but it just...doesn't...matter...

IMO.
Wow. Really?

Exactly and a lot of people thinks he is a drama queen so if he set this all up why wasnt he overly dramatic...screaming and crying if he is the guilty party?

While Sergio is different... I dont think he had one thing to do with his daughter's disappearance.

Why would he put himself the closest to Isa's room that night when he made the 911 call if he was the gulity culprit? Doesnt make one bit of sense to me.

IMO

He could have put himself there to explain why evidence might be found there?

Unless they were already not sleeping together.

I don't know about this damn case. I'm all over the map with what I think about it. I just hope they bring this little angel home, soon. :(

I dont know. But I do think they were sleeping together and were very much a couple when Isa went missing. I assure you my husband and I are very much married in every way possible but I can fall asleep especially if I laydown and watch tv on the couch. I am fine if I sit up but if I laydown in 5 minutes I am out like a light. :)

I noticed the Chief seemed a little shocked when asked if they were separated before Isa went missing. One of Becky's closest friends had already came out and said Becky and Sergio were a very close knit couple and had been married for 15 years.

IMO

more what...lol...RC has a cop in her corner, enough said. it's her step-something. LE knows it, hence their restraint and hesitation in any release of information. of course she doesn't need an attorney. nothing she's said can or will be held against her. kwim? what mother of a missing child says "go for it" 3 times during the same interview about her possible involvement? really?

guilty or not, SC will go down for this. and i have no idea if he's guilty or not.
i tend to think yes, either/or/inclusive of his eldest. but it just...doesn't...matter...

IMO.

Good take man, what did she say GO FOR IT with regard to three times I missed that. TIA

If LE is on RC's side per family connections, then Isa could be hidden well if this is a hoax for profit.

I will tell you what I think, there is more here than meets the eye and a cover story is currently be worked out because the truth in this case may be stranger than fiction and not for public digest.

Have you heard something, or just a feeling...

IMO

Unless of course he was busy all night, cleaning up loose ends. Maybe he was the one taking the screen off the window at 6:30, just in case Becky happened to look in on Isabel.

I am still curious if the voices were maybe the 14 yr old, who saw Dad messing with the window that morning.

He could have put himself there to explain why evidence might be found there?

Evidence on the couch?

So he places himself there to explain any incriminating evidence found??

I am not sure I understand what you are saying but I have worked outside in my yards today and it was hot as hades. lol

If evidence was found and he puts himself there then wouldnt LE arrest him?

IMO

IMO.

I think pressure is being applied...but he won't be charged if there is not evidence to present a case...what would the prosecutor say in court? We know he did it?

Oddly, Becky just updated her facebook.

:waitasec:

Nitrous oxide, aka laughing gas, is hard to document since it's a gas. It also doesn't show up on the routine drug test. Not saying this is the case in any way, just throwing it out there.

moo

Nitrous oxide is commonly abused, but SC wouldn't have access to it at home and it's effects wear off pretty fast. MOO:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member