AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handwriting:

I am sure the reporter has heard what the **alleged writing** said as well... Someone has tipped them off

(aside: wonder if the search warrants will be unsealed anytime soon?)

I recall either hearing or reading that the search warrants were sealed for 30 days. I sure hope I am remembering for the right case. :crazy:

Anyone?

What is this?

SERGIO DAVID CELIS DEFENDANT – D 1 Date of Birth: 12/1970

Case Activity

Date Description Party

04/26/2012 CAL: ARRM-CRIMINAL

04/19/2012 COMPANION FILE EXISTS D 1

04/19/2012 FILE MADE D 1

04/19/2012 FILED: COMPLAINT-CITATION D 1

Case Number: M-1041-TR-11015469

Title: ST OF AZ VS CELIS SERGIO DAVID Category: Traffic

Court: Tucson Municipal Court

Filing Date: 02/16/2011

http://tucsoncitizen.com/pats-bits-and-bytes/?p=128

What is this?

Case Activity

Date Description Party

04/19/2012 FILE MADE D 1

Charged but not convicted? Close as I can come, hopefully someone else actually knows.

What is this?

Case Activity

Date Description Party

04/19/2012 FILE MADE D 1

it's just a dog at large w/o vaccinations or licencing

http://ktar.com/?sid=1233668&nid=867

This article involves a man with the same name as the plaintiff in the civil suit against SC and RC.

MOO that it is an odd coincidence he was involved in smuggling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool! I posted a link to a different article earlier today. This just backs it up for me! TYVM

My DD wrote stuff on her bedroom walls, inside the little walk in closet when she was about 5. She drew pictures and wrote phonetically, little messages on the wall. I think a lot of kids have done that. I am not sure it means anything in terms of this case.

And I did this as well. I did from when I was even younger than Isa and continued to do sporadically throughout my elementary years...and as I got older me an my girlfriends had written numerous and various topics of crap all over one of the inside walls of my walk in closet.. my mom, if ever even noticed or cared she never even made mention of it until I was in college and she was prepping to sell her house..(and just to clarify I was NEVER locked nor hid away in my closet nor was I abused in any way whatsoever by my parents)

As far as this detail having been leaked by LE...while I won't go as far as to say that it absolutely did not.. IMO there is nothing whatsoever in the very least that is even remotely indicating the source is possibly via LE leak.. moo of course but more likely is it that in the Celis home having been thoroughly searched that family members saw it and it being discussed amongst family and friends just as are thousands of other details about the case.. that it in turn was repeated to Aunt Mojo.. who cousin Suzy then heard her mom talking about it to aunt Lulu and Suzy's friends moms husbands sister is the segment producer for weekend news at KVOA in Tucson.. just sayin' ..

That's true, but it could also be very easy to misunderstand the meaning of a young child's writing. I once had a Kdg. student write:
I LICK IN SEX

Translation:
I like insects.

On the 100th day of kindergarten, the kids in my daughter's class were supposed to bring in 100 of something and they glued them to paper and wrote what it was to be displayed for parents night. My daughter used Froot Loops. Another boy put up $1.00 in pennies... and labelled it "100 PENIS"

Jane Velez-Mitchell will cover the Celis case on HLN this hour.

So my source said the 2003 civil suit was a traffic accident and the Efren named in that case is different than the one linked to in the previous article. Sorry, my client on my phone won't let me quote posts for some reason.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

So my source said the 2003 civil suit was a traffic accident and the Efren named in that case is different than the one linked to in the previous article. Sorry, my client on my phone won't let me quote posts for some reason.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

Dang! Will we ever be able to figure this out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you go read the link
His rap sheet is on there and its longggggggggggggggg

Yea, I'm well aware of his rap sheet, but that one case u asked about was just about a dog. IMO from reading thru SC,RC and JM's case logs and records on file is that they are into meth, pot and alcohol issues.. Even if it's just mild use's I strongly feel they are occassional users. Which I know may sound far fetched to some folks as these people have medical service jobs BUT I beg to differ... It would be nothing new for a ER Nurse working long shifts and having a busy life at home to hit the tweak pipe. For all that matter in 2007 LE in Maracopa county had an issue with DPS officers using meth and being highly aggressive. So, I really wouldn't be suprised if this is one of the reasons LE is keeping a good deal of information close to the cuff because once they let the cat out of the bag, public support would go out the window. Also.. Just FYI you will never find the notation methamphetamine on court documents other than the notation of alcohol/drug/vapor simply because it is public record and can aid other users in finding connections and it can also cause issues with a persons job.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_22dbd07c-a068-11e1-bd01-001a4bcf887a.html

My opinion only recap:

Confirmed previous contact between the family and state Child Protective Services, but LE can't talk about that.

Said police have gone to the home before, but LE can't talk about that.

A message apparently written by Isabel on her closet wall, but LE can't talk about that.

An abduction, it could involve a stranger, a family acquaintance or a family member but LE can't talk about that.

Celis has voluntarily separated himself from contact with his wife and their two sons, but LE can't talk about that.

Continues to work under the assumption that Isabel is alive, but LE can't talk about that.

My heart just sank to my toes when I was weighing the veracity of today's rumor of Isa's possible message in the closet.

If it is literally true then it stands as a poignant metaphorical truth as well ~ considering that there is a history of TPD and CPS "calls" to the house . . . "The handwriting was on the wall."

I hope it's only unfounded gossip. :candle:

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_22dbd07c-a068-11e1-bd01-001a4bcf887a.html

My opinion only recap:

Confirmed previous contact between the family and state Child Protective Services, but LE can't talk about that.

Said police have gone to the home before, but LE can't talk about that.

A message apparently written by Isabel on her closet wall, but LE can't talk about that.

An abduction, it could involve a stranger, a family acquaintance or a family member but LE can't talk about that.

Celis has voluntarily separated himself from contact with his wife and their two sons, but LE can't talk about that.

Continues to work under the assumption that Isabel is alive, but LE can't talk about that.

Thanks for the recap. I was hoping to get something from today's PC but I guess not. :sigh:

Where is Isabel? This is so depressing. How can our children go missing without a trace? I don't get it. :tears:

My heart just sank to my toes when I was weighing the veracity of today's rumor of Isa's possible message in the closet.

If it is literally true then it stands as a poignant metaphorical truth as well ~ considering that there is a history of TPD and CPS "calls" to the house . . . "The handwriting was on the wall."

I hope it's only unfounded gossip. :candle:

Possibly figuratively and literally. :eek:

Can anyone fill me in on the prior CPS thingy, what do we know what do we not know...thanks in advance.

On the 100th day of kindergarten, the kids in my daughter's class were supposed to bring in 100 of something and they glued them to paper and wrote what it was to be displayed for parents night. My daughter used Froot Loops. Another boy put up $1.00 in pennies... and labelled it "100 PENIS"

OT, but on the same note,,

On family night, back in my daughter's first grade, the kids each drew a picture of a "recent family event" with a caption. My daughter had us all on a boat 'we love the oshun (ocean)'. One little boy had a picture of two stick figures with their mouths wide open and a little stick figure running away saying 'mom and dad screem at me'. The teacher had obviously asked him about it, and written under his caption "mom and dad scream FOR me at my soccer game:)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bessie22