AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could they request that the reporters not ask certain questions due to investigative reasons?

Along with SGT. Hawkes comment about LE officers being pre-assigned for up to 3 weeks, it suggests to me that LE know exactly what they are dealing with.

Yep. I think you are right. Like I said before, it is bigger than just one person being involved. It's going to take time and LE knows it. Let's hope they are on the right track. Would love to rule out my theory but it's looking more and more obvious to me. It says a lot for them to say they have no reason to believe Isa is not Alive. That is good news. They may actually get her back.

Not much left time on Issues with JVM, but I think the Celis case will be up next.

Yea, I'm well aware of his rap sheet, but that one case u asked about was just about a dog. IMO from reading thru SC,RC and JM's case logs and records on file is that they are into meth, pot and alcohol issues.. Even if it's just mild use's I strongly feel they are occassional users. Which I know may sound far fetched to some folks as these people have medical service jobs BUT I beg to differ... It would be nothing new for a ER Nurse working long shifts and having a busy life at home to hit the tweak pipe. For all that matter in 2007 LE in Maracopa county had an issue with DPS officers using meth and being highly aggressive. So, I really wouldn't be suprised if this is one of the reasons LE is keeping a good deal of information close to the cuff because once they let the cat out of the bag, public support would go out the window. Also.. Just FYI you will never find the notation methamphetamine on court documents other than the notation of alcohol/drug/vapor simply because it is public record and can aid other users in finding connections and it can also cause issues with a persons job.

I have a friend who is a nurse... And an alcoholic and has a history of abusing pain pills :(

Upside down boy you turn me inside out and round and round.. upside down boy you turn me inside out and round and round
Instinctively YOU GIVE to me the love that I need.. I cherish the moments with you.. respectfully I say to thee I'm aware that you're cheating me when no one makes me feel like you do..

Oops so sorry for the outburst:blushing:.. I just couldn't resist saying those few words of this song that are now replaying over and over in my head....

RIP you disco diva!

Yep. I think you are right. Like I said before, it is bigger than just one person being involved. It's going to take time and LE knows it. Let's hope they are on the right track. Would love to rule out my theory but it's looking more and more obvious to me. It says a lot for them to say they have no reason to believe Isa is not Alive. That is good news. They may actually get her back.

Sadly, searching sewers and landfills contradicts their optimism in finding a live child.

Yeah, I think they know something but I don't think it's good news. I hope I'm wrong.

Not to be a smart azz, but I've got the volume turned down on NG (kiddos are home from school) and I saw a graphic that said, "Isabel did not walk out the door". Is LE stating that she was definitively CARRIED or are they stating that she didn't wander off, on her own volition?

NG is going with "Isabel's scrawls in the closet". So much for waiting for formal confirmation because gotta have more bombshells.

"Rumors swirling" about message(s) in her closet. According to a reporter for NG, standing outside TPD headquarters.

Somebody at the Press Briefing asked a question that started another rumor, IMO.

BOMBSHELL NOW!!! Nancy Grace just corrected her guest, who was speculating about what Isabel *might have* written on the wall!!!!

My heart just sank to my toes when I was weighing the veracity of today's rumor of Isa's possible message in the closet.

If it is literally true then it stands as a poignant metaphorical truth as well ~ considering that there is a history of TPD and CPS "calls" to the house . . . "The handwriting was on the wall."

I hope it's only unfounded gossip. :candle:

I suspect it is just a few words, not even a note, but the reporter was fishing.

Well, apparently NG is going to be talking about the handwriting on Isa's closet wall.

I'm sorry, but what kid didn't scribble on the walls. That's why Mr Clean Magic Erasers were invented.

Somebody at the Press Briefing asked a question that started another rumor, IMO.

IMO, it was already going around, as the one reporter corrected the first one about the specifics (writting on the wall versus a paper note). Just like all the other rumors in this case, they were just looking for verification. :moo:

Well not much on JVM show, just talking about the December CPS visit, no one knows what that was about.

Not positive but just looking at SC,RC and JM's court case documents.. The only speculation I have on that December CPS visit would be because JM had been served a warrent in December and my guess is upon attempting to serve the warrent it's possible the kids were home alone when the server came to the door OR due to the nature of the charges on JM a flag was raised that children resided at the home in which JM was staying at and it triggered the server to need to contact CPS for a general welfare inspection and since JM is just sort of a roommate or sofa hopper at thier home CPS did'nt dig too far into the issue. Just my Opinion based on looking at all the surrounding case logs on the adult's in the home but it is perhaps what fits best given the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria