AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in Anita's pictures that she took. I "thought" she said it was the cable company box thingy.

I must have missed Anita's pictures. We have numerous types of utility pedestals around. Some are for phones, power transformers, cable TV/internet company, water samplers, etc. They come in all shapes and sizes... They are generally a point of distribution for whichever service and feed to several homes adjacent.

Isn't Pacheco a fairly common Latino name? Maybe not quite as common as Brown or Johnson but more like Larson or Cooper. Not the commonest last name but not rare, either.

I can tell you that there are MANY Pachecos in Miami...and it is a very common name in Cuba,Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic.... MOO

I must have missed Anita's pictures. We have numerous types of utility pedestals around. Some are for phones, power transformers, cable TV/internet company, water samplers, etc. They come in all shapes and sizes... They are generally a point of distribution for whichever service and feed to several homes adjacent.

So, there would have had to be at least one gate open on the Celis property so that a meter reader could come in and go out? Just in general.

While it may appear public, it's not. It doesn't seem to go to the street and is a sidewalk to access the rear guest house/addition to that particular neighbor's home. IMO. The fact that they do not have a fenced front yard is troubling. Who on earth would want to invite others to walk the entire depth of your property before realizing it wasn't meant for that purpose?!? If there is a fence in the front of their home, I didn't catch it. In the video I kept saying "wow, that's lame". But that's just how I roll.

It appears on the video that it goes all the way through from the alley to 12th. Also, Anita, who attended the vigil described it as going all the way from alley to street. No fence front or back.
MOO:moo: MOO :moo:

While it may appear public, it's not. It doesn't seem to go to the street and is a sidewalk to access the rear guest house/addition to that particular neighbor's home. IMO. The fact that they do not have a fenced front yard is troubling. Who on earth would want to invite others to walk the entire depth of your property before realizing it wasn't meant for that purpose?!? If there is a fence in the front of their home, I didn't catch it. In the video I kept saying "wow, that's lame". But that's just how I roll.

Thank you. I had heard it described as such, but it's probably more accurate to say that someone could cut through her yard to get to the alley because there's no fence. I'm not convinced that the dogs/voices have anything to do with the case, unless we find out that JM was living in the home or was there at that time. Then, it would be possible for SC and JM to be in the yard discussing (or staging) the screen. But random abduction at daybreak? Highly unlikely. IMO

There is a false front gate to the house adjacent to the garage. This leads to a courtyard. The main entrance to the home is in the front courtyard. If he didn't come through the front door, he had to walk completely around the property to Isa's window.

How did the perp/s exit the property? If on the inside they had to walk her past Sergio. I think RC said the front door was locked. Who locked it after he left? If they did not exit through the house, they had to walk completley around the entire property and go out to the street and get in a car or walk her somewhere.

If they left by the gate (it is close to Isa's window and the den) who locked it after they left?

So, there would have had to be at least one gate open on the Celis property so that a meter reader could come in and go out? Just in general.

No. The newer meters (and even many of the old ones, like mine) are remotely read. No more meter readers in most all areas of town that I'm aware of.

Makes sense. So she would've been home at 6:30 when the dogs were barking like crazy. I guess she didn't bother to check either.
Thats what concerns me. I guess because Im an overprotective mother who sleeps right in the next room, walks her children into the school building everyday, and makes sure each gets a kiss on the forehead and a hug It is unfathomable to me that she never checked on her before she left, unless she was running super late, and jumped in the shower, how could she not have
known SOMETHING WAS AMISS...:abnormal:

Phrasing things like "my daughter" doesn't cause me to think anything one way or another.

When I call my parents and my Dad answers the phone, when my mother asks him in the background "who is it?" he always answers, "it's your daughter!" I'm his daughter too, btw. This has been how he phrases it for as long as I can remember--most of my life. We have joked about it occasionally with me saying, "I'm your daughter too" and him joking, "are you sure about that, I don't know...you seem to take after your mother much more than me."

Thats what concerns me. I guess because Im an overprotective mother who sleeps right in the next room, walks her children into the school building everyday, and makes sure each gets a kiss on the forehead and a hug It is unfathomable to me that she never checked on her before she left, unless she was running super late, and jumped in the shower, how could she not have
known SOMETHING WAS AMISS...:abnormal:

It was told to us that she was early to work.

I just wanted to say a quick "hi" to you guys in this thread. I have a lot to catch up on from the weekend. I've missed talking to a lot of you.
I started reading about Allison Baden-Clay and got so caught up in the story.
I know it's totally o/t from this one, but i feel so sad for her 3 little girls.
I really gotta catch up in Isa's thread tonight.
<3

im not trying to be snarky...trust me, im much more silly than snarky lol

but what?

a reporter asked during the presser about a NOTE in the closet. LE said they heard nothing of it.

LATER an anonymous commenter on a blog posted a "i know someone who knows someone" kind of story...

and people here are taking that as "leaked info" ?

i guess my standards are much different....and will wait for the link to the info provided above about a local member here confirming the report with LE.

i must have missed a butt load of posts on this issue....because this is all new info to me lol

I am taking the message as leaked info because media has gotten wind of it and has asked about it. Also, what Hawke said about the message was that she didn't know about it, but added that if there was a message, she wouldn't be able to comment on it.

The message itself could be benign. But, yes, I view this as a leak. I hope we'll hear more about it this week, because the strategy has been to release incriminating info in a steady, ratcheting fashion.

I don't think I can? It was on another forum, like this one, but I don't know if it is one that is WS-approved or not, and again, it was just a poster claiming inside info, as we sometimes see here.

ok...but come on...do we really think that a dectective is going to tell their big mouthed untrustworthy wife a key piece of evidence taken from the scene of a crime????

really?

:waitasec:

To the poster who mentioned something about the results of SC polygraph being made public or talked about online, can you let me know what was said or where you saw this? just curious.

For people who believe a stranger took Isa from the home, does that mean you discount the sound of male voices @6:30am as being pertinent to the case?

I'm on the fence.

I don't think the male voices were related. From what I have seen of the area via videotape, it does look like a shortcut to the alley.

If it was that unusual to hear someone in that little strip of ground, I think the witness would have taken a look out the window instead of just going back to sleep.

ok...but come on...do we really think that a dectective is going to tell their big mouthed untrustworthy wife a key piece of evidence taken from the scene of a crime????

really?

:waitasec:

Yes they do tell us stuff - she is an idiot if she posted it online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads