AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually where the storage unit is, you leave there, turn right, go 2 miles, past the Freedom Park, turn straight up almost 5 miles to where SC works. Not sure whose storage unit it is, though. Did anyone read where someone else had a search warrant besides the Celis home and RR's truck? If not, it's sealed.

The screen you saw in a video was photoshopped crime scene reenactment by the producers on HLN-- artists at sensationalism and fictionalizing the news IMO

IMO, there should be a prohibition against this unless there is a large, visible and obvious disclosure stating the original video has been altered ~ especially when it is hitting MSM!

I guess it is just the difference in motive possibilities. Mom's tend kill their kids in anger and desperation,or to get revenge upon the father, or during psychotic breaks. It does not seem like RC had any of those issues.

But fathers are more likely, percentage wise, to abuse a child sexually, than a mother is. And so I think we are quicker to look at him with suspicion, thinking he might have been sneaking into the girl's room at night. It is not afir, but it is backed up by statistics, I believe.

Fathers who abuse their children sexually rarely murder them. It defeats the purpose of wanting the child alive in order to abuse them. Fathers kill for the same motives mothers do, imo. Custody issues or murder/suicide because of a divorce and to take revenge on the mother for leaving for another male or they are in financial situation such as lost their jobs and cant support their family.

I think the statistics are very flawed. I dont think we can begin to know how many mothers have sexually abused their children. Even if the child tells if the predator is a female 87% of the time the victims are not believed and the abuser is the one believed. Only a small precentage of sexually abused children ever tell (boys (even moreso) and girls) unless they have reached adulthood. While it is hard for a child to admit they were sexually abused by their father it is even more humiliating to admit they were abused by their mother, imo.

However; I have seen no evidence that Sergio has sexually abused any of his children much less Isa. And there is no evidence that Becky was anything but a loving caring mother. I think both parents love their children deeply and mean the world to them. They may not be great communicators when expressing their feelings well but imo that never means they dont love Isa and mourn everyday she is gone.

In fact I was somewhat surprised in over 500 pages of documents no one said they had ever seen him be abusive to any of his children or to anyone for that matter. And while some will say it was behind closed doors that really doesnt prove anything, imo. That is using an unknown assumption in order to make something valid without any evidence to back it up, imo. A lot of things are behind closed doors in our daily lives but it doesnt mean there is one thing going on in a family that shouldnt be.

After over a month and reading the documents I am still of the opinion that neither parent had anything to do with Isa's kidnapping.

My opinion is the same I have had from the beginning.... that a stranger or someone familiar with the neighborhood and the Celis family kidnapped Isa.

I do not know if Isa is dead by now...she may be but I do think she was alive when she was kidnapped from her home and that is why the K-9 scented away from her home.

IMO

IMOO

I do find it odd, not to mention rude, for him to go to bed at 5am or so, when his wife only has maybe an hour left to sleep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa