AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I made a call to Car World in Tucson and spoke to a lovely gentleman there that said the words "Car World" to his knowledge are on the front of the T shirt. Seems it is who you talk too.

I felt like a big dork :)

:
Well I made a call to Car World in Tucson and spoke to a lovely gentleman there that said the words "Car World" to his knowledge are on the front of the T shirt. Seems it is who you talk too.

I felt like a big dork :)

:floorlaugh:

First there's nothing even remotely indicating a bed skirt is missing from Isa's room(tho I'm quite certain this idea will grow legs somehow)and isa's room was thoroughly searched for semen and was absolutely negative!
Agree. But things can/do "drip". Pardon the visual.

Somethin' tells me that "The Buffet Bar" ain't servin' Kosher dogs ;) Oy!

Lol! We grilled out tonight and I got some Nathan's for the kidlets ( we had steaks-eww, said children) and Mr. Knot said "what gives with the kosher dogs?" to which I replied "well, they're not crap!".

Which is, of course the gold standard for processed meats; not crap.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.......

Not sure if it is muddy in those tunnels, it truly has not rained much this year at all...the washes themselves are nothing but sandy beaches...

First there's nothing even remotely indicating a bed skirt is missing from Isa's room(tho I'm quite certain this idea will grow legs somehow)and isa's room was thoroughly searched for semen and was absolutely negative!

Smooth, don't doubt you but I hadn't heard this info. Have they released the result of forensics???

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173546&page=4

Here it is, I had posted it a few days ago I believe it was, this same offc said when he got to the home, the detectives already had all the bedding out of the home. Isa's wasn't mentioned, so I assume her's was, also. The docs never mentioned her's. Sorry, that brought up the whole page, it's my post #96

That link leads to something else...something about a dream. Forensic results would not have been announced to the public. At the time of evidence seizure, LE would not know the results of any lab tests anyway.

Regarding NMc again, I understand some of his actions/responses come off as weird, but again I submit that SC, an to a lesser extent, RC also come off as weird and they both had advantages in access and proximity.

If you're gonna cite weird, ya gotta look at the weird within. IMO.

LE released the forensic results ?

That link leads to something else...something about a dream. Forensic results would not have been announced to the public. At the time of evidence seizure, LE would not know the results of any lab tests anyway.

It is stated that with the assistance of CSS Voss that they used a light to check for semen and the results were negative. Which would mean they didn't find any semen evidence or collect any.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22784&d=1338250720

Maybe Isabel was seen, and maybe she didn't have on the clothes they reported she was wearing? Maybe they want to see if anyone will change their story? Maybe someone was with the family and the family never mentioned that person? Maybe the family forgot to tell LE they were there in the first place?

I was thinking whoever has harmed Isabel has probably read these documents to see what LE knows. Don't you think?

BBM Yep. Maybe LE expects that and can trace the IPP address of every person who clicks the link.

It doe's state that with the assistance of CSS Voss that they used a light to check for semen and the results were negative. Which would mean they didn't find any semen evidence or collect any.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22784&d=1338250720

Right. Not finding evidence to collect is not the same as releasing forensic results.

And even if they collected potential evidence, the results of forensic tests would not be disclosed to the public during an active investigation.

Latent prints = prints found. Doesn't tell us whose prints they are or if they match anyone. That analysis is done in a lab, not at the scene of collection. And again, LE will not announce those results until they have a reason to do so (like in court).

Reading the documents doesn't really tell the potential perp anything about what is being collected in a search warrant. The person who is served the search warrant would know what LE is looking for and then what they seized, so that wouldn't be a secret to them.

Common sense tells everyone it would be physical evidence, forensic evidence, computer type or digital evidence, among a few other things.

Right. Not finding evidence to collect is not the same as releasing forensic results.

And even if they collected potential evidence, the results of forensic tests would not be disclosed to the public during an active investigation.

Latent prints = prints found. Doesn't tell us whose prints they are or if they match anyone. That analysis is done in a lab, not at the scene of collection. And again, LE will not announce those results until they have a reason to do so (like in court).

I think it's safe to say if they didn't find any semen that in and of itself is a forensic test and it clearly say's that thier findings were negative.

I think it's safe to say if they didn't find any semen that in and of itself is a forensic test and it clearly say's that thier findings were negative.

Nope, that doesn't count as a forensic test. That's considered standard crime scene investigation and evidence collection procedures. Forensic testing involves scientific testing for identification. Testing is not done at a scene. Collection is done at a scene. Testing and analysis is done elsewhere (in a lab).

So, was NMD (or whomever it was, really not sure it was NMD) sitting on the same electric box they got the prints off? A hour after it all happened? If so, and that was not taped off yet - whatever prints they got really might have nothing to do with the case as I would think a butt would have wiped any prints before he sat down. So the prints found might be just someone jumped up on it to look into the yard???

So, was NMD sitting on the same electric box they got the prints off? A hour after it all happened? If so, and that was not taped off yet - whatever prints they got really might have nothing to do with the case as I would think a butt would have wiped any prints before he sat down. So the prints found might be just someone jumped up on it to look into the yard???

He was sitting on a electirical box in an alley off 14th and behind a home on Essex... not the same as foot print box behind C's home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675