AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still confused as to when the trash was picked up. If it was picked up that morning it could have been the trash men talking. I noticed a meter next to the window, too. I don't know if meter readers read meters on Saturday mornings or not.

Locals please weigh in on what the 4 very small windows are for on the side of the home. Are they windows or vents? Why are they so high? It looks odd to me but I am not familiar with sw style (which I call adobe) homes. TIA

http://azstarnet.com/gallery/photos...98e-8dae-11e1-ac59-0019bb2963f4.html?photo=17

Attachments

• celishome1.jpg
    celishome1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 52
I am still confused as to when the trash was picked up. If it was picked up that morning it could have been the trash men talking. I noticed a meter next to the window, too. I don't know if meter readers read meters on Saturday mornings or not.

Locals please weigh in on what the 4 very small windows are for on the side of the home. Are they windows or vents? Why are they so high? It looks odd to me but I am not familiar with sw style (which I call adobe) homes. TIA

http://azstarnet.com/gallery/photos...98e-8dae-11e1-ac59-0019bb2963f4.html?photo=17

I don't know about this exact home, but when I lived in Phoenix, these Territorial style homes sometimes had a decorative "glass block" window high just to let sun in - but didn't open or anything like that. That's what this looks like to me in your picture. I had them in my kitchen.

Why are they still having a difficult time confirming the entry point? I don't get it. Do they know and won't say?

Also, they should have the surveillance video by now and would have reviewed it over and over. Did anything come of it or are they back to square one? Or is it being used as an investigative tool to scare the perp into thinking they caught him/her on camera?

Do they know for sure Isabel did not leave the home? What if she woke up after her mom left? What time was her softball game that day?

:doh:eek:pps wrong post on wrong thread sorry so many windows open.

Decorative windows for light more than likely.

Also I cant seem to quote more than one post but one above talked about searching bodies of water. Tucson doesn't really have them, most river beds run dry until there's a good rain. There are a few man made ponds/lakes but not too many if I'm remembering correctly.

Below is direct quote from Rick Moore the owner of Moore Security Solutions who states his security cameras did in fact record important activity..

IMO I say after watching this interview 3 different times that this man truly believes that whatever his cameras recorded was of crucial importance related to Isabel's disappearance.. WoW!! Fingers are crossed that finally we've got surveillance cams/footage that Is pointed in the right direction, at the right time and that it truly caught whoever it is that did harm and/or took Isabel from her home during the night/early morning hours.

He may be telling the truth about his cameras capturing movement and people and vehicles but may also know he DOESN'T have footage of the actual kidnapping (or whatever happened). Surely someone would be arrested or we would have a description if he had given up the tape days ago and it showed someone removing Isa from the home. I wonder if his statement is meant to draw out the perp to confess.

About ten/fifteen years ago there was a intrastate task force set up to investigate the possibility that a single serial killer was behind these cases. It's been so long that I do not have any links or details. Also investigated was a little girl in Nevada (was taken out of her backyard while her mother glanced away while doing dishes), JBR, and Rosie Tapia from Utah. Rosie was taken through a window from a bedroom that she shared with two siblings. While they never stated exactly the similarities of these cases, I remember it mentioned that the abductions were beyond brazen.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705358684/Rosie-Tapias-family-hoping-new-probe-solves-case.html

Is it known if the Celis immediate family members were the only people living in their home? Were other family members staying there? Who owns that red car that is supposedly disabled?

The red car that is at the house now also appears on the "google street" view photos back in 2008. Although in 2008, it appears the red car was in the driveway and working more so then now in 2012 parked on the side of the house and perhaps not running.

That is interesting that this business had such a camera pointed toward the alley behind the Celis' home. Have other problems occurred which forced the business to feel that he needed such a camera pointed in the alley?

If the information he provides leads to recovery of Isabel and/or the apprehension of the perpetrator, he's going to be a local hero and sales will go through the roof! When people see how helpful a security system can be not only to protect your home, but to keep your children safe, everyone is going to want one.

Obviously he had a GREAT system because that's his business, but why was someone from his business so interested in the Celis family that they had a camera trained on their house 24/7??

People are saying that Mom went to work "really early" that morning.

Have they elaborated on what that means?

Really earlier than normal?

Earlier than her scheduled shift?

Or like early, as in the middle of the night before it's light outside?

It could just mean that she was scheduled to work at 11am and came in at 7:30am because someone asked her to cover part of their shift.

True. Not all hospitals have the same shifts. Most here have 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. shifts, as well as 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. I've never seen a nurse's shift start in midmorning, though. Midafternoon, yes... but not 11 a.m.
In most hospitals they're required to be at work 15 minutes prior to start of shift and stay for 15 minutes after shift ends because the outgoing nurse gives a report to the incoming nurse, maybe even has to count narcotics as well.
Anyhow, if her shift started at 6 a.m. she would have left home by 5:15 to 5:30, depending on how far she had to drive to work. And if going to work that early, I doubt that she would still be up at 11 p.m. the night before.

Uncle was interviewed on TV the day the story broke. Sketchy looking, used past tense and peculiar phrases, set my teeth on edge (ghetto-fab 30-something with ginormous CZ stud earrings, hologram ball cap, and a veritable bicycle chain sized silver chain around his neck). (snip)
No signs of the Uncle since that interview. Hinky, sketchy, creepoid vibe all the way.

IIRC, he was the "family spokesperson" too. And he just sort of bailed. Maybe after he botched the first announcement so badly, the parents decided not to let him speak for them again.

It has been stated that a neighbor who is 75 feet from the Celis' home had a security camera. Maybe this neighbor had purchased the camera from Mr. Moore's security shop and that is why Mr. Moore was reviewing the video with the police?

If memory serves, that was 75 YARDS from the Celis' home, and might actually BE the Moore cameras.

Everyone including the parents are a person of interest and have not been ruled out.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/police-everyone-is-a-person-of-interest-in-case-of-missing-girl/

after discussing with other mods we will allow sleuthing... with that being said, there is absolutely NO BASHING of the family. And if at any point in time the course of the investigation changes and they are ruled out then this rule will change as well. please post responsibly

eta: we are allowing sleuthing because they have been called persons of interest...not because they haven't been ruled out.

I'm bumping Nurse's post up, complete with link. This should settle all the back and forth bickering that has been going on.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member