AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game times and fields are public. I think a password is needed to view the rosters though (which is great). Still, we're connecting these kids with a date, place, and time. Who knows what kids from any of those teams will show up in the news with their parents or in a vigil video.

watch towards the end behind the wall where it looks like a doorway opening, do not enlarge cant see it clear if u do

See it too!

Even if this is not the Celis house, it was certainly nearby,and may show someone
prowling the neighborhood that night.

I agree. There is a reason this video was released and LE asking for the 5 to come forward. It's really creepy to see the individual move right after the 5 left the immediate area. Almost like he/she was waiting for them to leave. I got goose bumps.

I agree. There is a reason this video was released and LE asking for the 5 to come forward. It's really creepy to see the individual move right after the 5 left the immediate area. Almost like he/she was waiting for them to leave. I got goose bumps.

Me too!!!

Even if this is not the Celis house, it was certainly nearby,and may show someone
prowling the neighborhood that night.

Agree, the person walked past the opening (window?) and back past it again. Were then looking in windows? Scoping the places out??

I'd be tempted to send LE an email and make sure they saw this. Surely they did, probably watched on equipment more specialized than we are using.

I'm glad LE asked the public to notice if anyone was acting oddly. If this is the perp and he sees this, he'll be upset for sure.

Looks like St. Joe's church parking lot. I'm googling and it's looks like maybe one of them cut through and the others went around on a walk possibly (trees). They don't appear to be surprised or scared. I'll watch it again.

I've been to this church mostly for funerals and I don't know this back part that well.

This is really sharp video. The business owner should see even more customers coming into his store after this release. Much better video than the "phantom blob" video we have in the Lisa Irwin case.

I'd be tempted to send LE an email and make sure they saw this. Surely they did, probably watched on equipment more specialized than we are using.

Someone could comment right there on the Youtube. Then lots of people will see it.

ok I watched again and that someone does turn around and comes back and its over

Are we sure that's the house? I think it's pointed North from St. Joe's parking lot and that building would actually be Office Max (but, 1-1:30 who's at Office Max in the back?)?

This is not the wall behind the Celis house. It says in the description it is the north side of st josephs church. The wall you see runs along the back side of the Party City shopping center parking lot. After the end of the wall the group goes left for a minute and then right down E. Cooper St. If you look at a map you can see it.

It looks like to me that two of the group members look toward the parking lot in the beginning of the video. Hopefully they did see something.

:chills:..omg its as if the person steps out as soon as the 5 are out of view(and IMO likely they were all talking amongst each other and the person could tell by their voices that they were good distance past) ..its as tho he steps forward watches and waits a moment and then right vbefore the video ends it looks as tho he is heading back toward the Celis garage/fence/home. ..I've still got chills...

It looks as if he / she was waiting for the 5 people to walk by and get a good distance away . And then it looks like they are trying to get in the window.

:chills:..omg its as if the person steps out as soon as the 5 are out of view(and IMO likely they were all talking amongst each other and the person could tell by their voices that they were good distance past) ..its as tho he steps forward watches and waits a moment and then right vbefore the video ends it looks as tho he is heading back toward the Celis garage/fence/home. ..I've still got chills...
I agree, it gave me chills also.

Okay, these people are actually walking through the church parking lot. I can verify this by the chain link fence and gate ahead that they walk through. See that white boxy looking thing up in left corner? that is in church parking lot. The trees match, too. The wall they walk by? that is the wall that separates the church lot from the Office Max shopping area parking lot. They are walking directly from there to Cooper Street. So about a block away from the Celis' house to the south.
It looks like this footage comes from church property.
The person we are seeing appearing on the left toward the end of tape is in the Office Max parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria