AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand ..so this camera view is not the one that Rick Moore showed on the news? Because he showed the vantage point of his back camera that caught the activity and it was pointed at the Celis home area...so what camera is this and came some one mark on a map the area of streets and homes that we are seeing in this yt video. .how far away is this from thebCelis home?

You Tube gives this id.

Surveillance Video Footage 200 Block S Craycroft - Isabel Celis Disappearance - YouTube

Anybody know what this area is or where it is in relation to Celis home?

:chills:..omg its as if the person steps out as soon as the 5 are out of view(and IMO likely they were all talking amongst each other and the person could tell by their voices that they were good distance past) ..its as tho he steps forward watches and waits a moment and then right vbefore the video ends it looks as tho he is heading back toward the Celis garage/fence/home. ..I've still got chills...

Are we sure this is the Celis home?

It looks as if he / she was waiting for the 5 people to walk by and get a good distance away . And then it looks like they are trying to get in the window.
There is no window there. This is the south east corner or the shopping center parking lot.

If you go to street view on the alley on google maps, the figure you see is inside the wall behind the office max, there is like a storage trailer in the back corner of the parking area. The person would have to climb or jump over the wall from what i see on google maps, to get over the wall to the alley or isa's house

I don't think this is the video from Rick M. HIS is right behind the Celis home...this is, I think a block or two away? I heard something about it earlier, as being in the area...

Oh okay. I thought the dark square like thing was a window.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

With all the different videos taken throughout the neighborhood, maybe LE is able to follow this creeper around.

That would be a fascinating job. I bet they have computer programs that can capture an image then search all the other videos for it. Like Where's Waldo.

The big arrow on my attachment below shows where the five were walking.
The star represents the backyard of the Celis Home.

Attachments

• fivewalking.jpg
    fivewalking.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 904
I don't think this is the video from Rick M. HIS is right behind the Celis home...this is, I think a block or two away? I heard something about it earlier, as being in the area...

It is the 200 Block of South Craycroft about 1/2 mile from the Celis' home.

Isabel's house being within direct sight of a security company (Moore's Security Services) makes it seem even more unlikely for someone to target it...of course they would have cameras...JMO

So whatever the group my have seen it was after they left the view of the surveillance video.

In my mind, even if this video was taken a block away, someone creeping around in a parking lot at 1:30 in the morning in an area where a child was kidnapped is suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125