AZ AZ - James Daniels Jr, 42, from WY, moving friend w/refrig trk b/w Kingman & Wickenburg 21 Aug 2021

does anyone have any ideas as to how to get this out to the world on a much larger scale? I mean, he was reported missing to the same county as this last very popular case in Teton county and weeks prior. Yet nothing. Not a word. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one looking for him. Sadly for me he is not the only person I am looking for. My cousin has been missing from VA for 2 years now. My Grandmother whom I never had the chance to meet went missing in 1956 never to be heard from again. No missing persons report on her. It is like she just didn't exist. I don't know what it is with missing persons. But this one I cannot let go. I have reached my limit for lost loved ones.

Also, I have many screenshots of conversations between this friend of his AD <modsnip - please use initials only) . He is the person who last saw him and whom he was helping to move. The owner of the truck in question. I really need some help here. I feel like giving up but just can't do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have any ideas as to how to get this out to the world on a much larger scale? I mean, he was reported missing to the same county as this last very popular case in Teton county and weeks prior. Yet nothing. Not a word. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one looking for him. Sadly for me he is not the only person I am looking for. My cousin has been missing from VA for 2 years now. My Grandmother whom I never had the chance to meet went missing in 1956 never to be heard from again. No missing persons report on her. It is like she just didn't exist. I don't know what it is with missing persons. But this one I cannot let go. I have reached my limit for lost loved ones.

This was suggested on another thread here as a way to get exposure, and maybe you could try it, too: John Lordan of LordanARTS. He has a YouTube channel where cases are discussed. He has worked with Websleuths and the WS owner, Trish, it was said. I think he does excellent work. Here’s a link:
BrainScratchers
Link to his YouTube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/c/LordanARTS

This was suggested on another thread here as a way to get exposure, and maybe you could try it, too: John Lordan of LordanARTS. He has a YouTube channel where cases are discussed. He has worked with Websleuths and the WS owner, Trish, it was said. I think he does excellent work. Here’s a link:
BrainScratchers
Link to his YouTube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/c/LordanARTS
Thank you

Does he have an official missing persons report? Seems finding his truck abandoned would allow for a search of the area
please do read previous comments and replies next time. Yes, there are two filed. No, I do not know why it has taken them so long to put it on their FB page. This being an issue I have spoken of today even. The truck had no plates and was not registered to him. Again, please read previous threads

I cant get the FB link to load. But it is just the same posting from the Teton County Sheriff. They do not even have the Mohave County Sheriff as the contact when they are the ones posting it.

Last edited:
The Vanished podcast covers many missing persons cases. The host is very thorough. Marissa Jones.

thevanishedpodcast.com

The Vanished Podcast dot com.

This podcast also has a Twitter, Instagram & Facebook.

Last edited:
@GonzoGirl5 , do we have a thread for your missing cousin? I think we have one for the grandmother missing in 1956, don't we?

Did the friend -- the person moving -- file a report with LE listing what was missing from the box truck?

Another poster suggested a YouTube channel. A friend of mine listens to the podcasts True Crime Garage and Crime Junkie. I am old and unfamiliar with this type of media but there might be some help for Mr. Daniels there?

jmho ymmv lrr

Just curious if on your search you got the word out about your friend to any truck stops? I'm not sure how heavily traveled hwy 93 is but maybe someone saw something?
A friend of ours actually did go out to Arizona and looked for him, including going to truck stops and gas stations asking questions and posting flyers etc. A couple of people remembered seeing them and had different information than what AD had given us.
@GonzoGirl5 , do we have a thread for your missing cousin? I think we have one for the grandmother missing in 1956, don't we?

Did the friend -- the person moving -- file a report with LE listing what was missing from the box truck?

Another poster suggested a YouTube channel. A friend of mine listens to the podcasts True Crime Garage and Crime Junkie. I am old and unfamiliar with this type of media but there might be some help for Mr. Daniels there?

jmho ymmv lrr
Thank you! And, love your Fragglerock badge thing. super cool.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back