AZ - Jerry, 62, & Susan McFalls, 62, homicide, Littlefield, 11 Jan 2018 *reward*

[h=3]Littlefield Demographics Summary[/h]
Compare to
[h=4]Crime Rate Indexes[/h]
2012 Crime Rate IndexesMohave county, AZArizonaUnited States
Total Crime Risk Index10181100
Murder Risk Index9278100
Rape Risk Index5765100
Robbery Risk Index8280100
Assault Risk Index10277100
Burglary Risk Index120100100
Larceny Risk Index94100100
Motor Vehicle Theft Risk Index7894100
Crime Risk Index (100 = National Average): Index score for an area is compared to the national average of 100. A score of 200 indicates twice the national average total crime risk, while 50 indicates half the national risk. We encourage you to consult with a knowledgeable local real estate agent or contact the local police department for any additional information.

Crime Indexes are based on numerous current and historical datasets as well as proprietary modeling algorithms which estimate values at more granular geographic levels when specific data is either unavailable or impractical to aggregate. While every effort is made to ensure accuracy, these are estimates and should only be used as a guide. For detailed information regarding crime and safety in a community, please contact local law enforcement agencies.
https://www.clrsearch.com/Littlefield-Demographics/AZ/

Looks like these stats are from 2012. More demographc info at link for Littlefield.

The crime info didn't copy over and I am having trouble editing it...

See the link.... my apologies!!!

I wonder if they were selling something on Craigslist, or the like.

Yep, don't know where I came up with 12 hrs. I wonder why family waiting a couple of days, since it is such a short drive to Littlefield?

I wonder if they were selling something on Craigslist, or the like.

Now that's a thought. We know some of those transactions have turned deadly. But what would be motive with only them missing and nothing else? Since the car was there and their health wasn't strong enough for them to really walk anywhere, if they are not on the property, they both had to be physically removed from it.

And the plot thickens. Wonder if there is a history of a neighborly dispute.

( RSBM )

This is the way I'm leaning too. That could explain why there was no indication of foul play.

The McFalls may not have thought twice about opening the door, even if it was to a disgruntled neighbor or acquaintance.

Who would imagine that just opening the door to talk to someone you know could lead to possible harm?

That could also explain the lack of a burglary. If someone did do this, that person was not there to steal their valuables. There may have been a much worse motive.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. We don't even know whether they had any neighbors at their Arizona property, and if so, how close any neighbors lived.

But it wouldn't be unusual for someone who is already unstable, to seek revenge for any perceived offenses they believe may have been done to them.

ETA: Looks like the search warrant on a close property does indicate there's a good chance that the McFalls do have neighbors...

JMO

[h=1]Family of missing parents requesting public's help with search[/h]
The Mohave County Sheriffs Office confirmed a search warrant was served at a neighboring property.

"A residence in Littlefield, they searched the residence of neighbors to the McFalls. They do believe the McFalls have disappeared under suspicious circumstances, so they are actively investigating their disappearance," said Susan Callahan with the Mohave County Sheriff's Office.
Family is also searching. Many helped over the weekend, and they're hoping more volunteers will come.
"This is such a big vast area and there's so many ravines and washes, it's a big huge area, and we need help," said daughter-in-law Meridee McFalls.
"If we could get somebody that owns a kayak, that would like to take a kayak down the virgin river, keep an eye on the banks, because that gorge is so deep," said their son Jerry.

"We will be searching all next weekend. If you've got drones or horses, or ATV's and if you're in the area and can come help us search, we're searching for our parents," requested the family.
The family has set up a Facebook page to continue to share information and request help: Missing Help Find Susan and Jerry McFalls.

http://www.good4utah.com/news/local...requesting-publics-help-with-search/944133122

Good video on Facebook,that the daughter made, from the front porch of her parents home. She makes a short comment about the neighbor. Also some interesting comments throughout the page.

Good video on Facebook,that the daughter made, from the front porch of her parents home. She makes a short comment about the neighbor. Also some interesting comments throughout the page.
Is this on the help find page?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

The couple's son said investigators delivered a search warrant to a neighbors home. "I guess they didn't find anything enough to detain him because they released him I mean that was a total surprise that just came out of nowhere." His parents have had some run-ins with these neighbors before.

c3377f48-2c61-46f4-8a78-2093b73bf949-large16x9_JerrySusanMcFallsmissingcourtesyMcFallsfamily012818.JPG

http://kutv.com/news/local/investig...bors-for-clues-leading-to-missing-utah-couple

The couple's son said investigators delivered a search warrant to a neighbors home. "I guess they didn't find anything enough to detain him because they released him I mean that was a total surprise that just came out of nowhere." His parents have had some run-ins with these neighbors before.

cache.php

http://kutv.com/news/local/investig...bors-for-clues-leading-to-missing-utah-couple

Since LE can’t hold the neighbor without firm evidence the McFalls are dead and that the neighbor is responsible, their bodies need to be found. Yes, arrests and convictions have happened without a body, but it’s extremely difficult. We are four years and counting in my signature case, Stephanie Warner. LE knows who did it, but doesn’t have enough evidence to prosecute. Beyond frustrating. My heart goes out to the McFall family. Keep looking! I would suggest that they focus especially on any wilderness areas familiar to or frequented by the neighbor. I expect that LE is investigating that angle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back