AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

I wonder if he got bitten by a poisonous snake? If he was out in the open areas at night the snakes would have probably been out, too...

I don't understand why Jesse's disappearance isn't getting any attention? where are you? This sweet boy has been missing 5 days.

Jessie Wilson was my grandfathers name :( so I will be marking my place here.

Mother had a hard time recalling how old Jesse was.

I hate to say it but I have to think pretty hard not to say 9 and my girl is 10 and her b day was not recent so I can see this as not alarming

Volunteers fanned out near Buckeye on July 20, 2016, to search for Jesse Wilson, a 10-year-old boy who had been missing for several days. Mark Henle/The Republic

Volunteers helped Buckeye police conduct a search operation Wednesday for a boy who went missing Sunday night.

About 100 volunteers, search-and-rescue teams and law-enforcement officers gathered in Buckeye on Wednesday morning to search for a young boy missing since Sunday night.

The search, coordinated by Buckeye police, was focused in a field near a Walmart near Watson and Yuma roads, in the subdivision where the boy lived and in a nearby park.

Police said Jesse Wilson slipped out his bedroom window Sunday night. Jesse has left his home in the past but has never stayed out for an extended period, officers said. He was last seen in his bed at his home near 239th Avenue and Twilight Trail about 9:30 p.m. Sunday.

The situation was "critical" because of the heat and the potential the boy has not had access to water, said Jason Weeks, Buckeye police spokesman.

The city's mayor and vice mayor, the FBI, the Arizona Department of Corrections and the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office K-9 unit took part in the search, which started about 6 a.m. and drew a number of people simply worried about the boy.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...rm-search-party-missing-buckeye-boy/87322150/

I really hope this ends well, I really hope there wasn't any grooming involved

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-help-search-continues-jesse-wilson/87432596/

Not a new link, same one posted earlier on this thread about mom's 911 call, but for some reason it would not work for me.
.....strange that az central put the 911 call to music, but that's just my opinion.
Really worried about this child with this heat and the passing days! Couple of things though.....note in the 911 call, not verbatim, mom says that he was found before at a house down the street, by an officer that dealt with him. Also she says something about how she doesn't like him with that "man"....but can't make it out.
I know LE must have and is checking out this man, and RSO in area. Prayers for Jesse.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-help-search-continues-jesse-wilson/87432596/

Not a new link, same one posted earlier on this thread about mom's 911 call, but for some reason it would not work for me.
.....strange that az central put the 911 call to music, but that's just my opinion.
Really worried about this child with this heat and the passing days! Couple of things though.....note in the 911 call, not verbatim, mom says that he was found before at a house down the street, by an officer that dealt with him. Also she says something about how she doesn't like him with that "man"....but can't make it out.
I know LE must have and is checking out this man, and RSO in area. Prayers for Jesse.

Then why didn't she keep him away from the "man"? Honestly, a ten year old boy wondering around alone late at night? She makes it sound like he's a grown-up and not a child.
If only he can be found, hopefully Mom will take that opportunity and make some positive changes. It's never too late ...

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-we...uling-out-foul-play-yet-in-boys-disappearance

BUCKEYE, AZ - Buckeye police say they aren't ruling out foul play yet as they continue to search for a missing 10-year-old boy.

Police are using drones along with searchers on the ground and citizen volunteers, but the search has been hampered by triple-digit heat.
[...]
”You never know where a kid might go. So we're looking and when search and rescue came out they did a bullseye pattern and that's how they did it. So there was a two to four mile radius around the house and a 15 mile radius up there in the skyline regional park,” Weeks said.

Police released a call by Jesse’s mother, Crystal Wilson, to police reporting her son missing. The call was received by Buckeye PD at 1:41 Monday morning. But police say that’s hours after Wilson says Jesse was last seen. Also, it was not a 9-1-1 call.

"In a ten year old's case if you know he's there at 9:30 and now it's 1:30 you know 911 could have been the appropriate means,” said Sgt. Weeks. Police said Wilson was cooperating with the investigation.

I am confused about this case. Did he leave home because he was mad at Mom, and then got lost or taken?

Or did he run to someone who has him stashed away? Who is this man she speaks about? :eek:

I'm not sure. It seemed she was saying there was a policeman that Jesse had contact with on occasion but then it was confusing to me whether the man she is referring to was the policeman or another man.

I am always surprised when I hear of a child going missing in the night it is always around 2:00am Just my thoughts. Not having a good feeling about this one. :thinking:

If he did have a habit of sneaking out, it's possible he did again. If he always came home, it's possible he went exploring and fell, got caught somewhere, or is trapped somewhere. There's a 50% chance this is the situation.

On on the other hand, I'm 50% in the camp that something happened at home (even if accidental) and he was then hidden somewhere. That would be when the believable lie came out that he snuck out.

When was he last seen by anyone other than family?

This is case requires a map.

We're running out of time if this sweet boy is stuck somewhere and waiting to be found. We need a map so bad. Why aren't there constant searches? Where is the media?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back