Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #1 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't the other kids be able to tell LE whether Jhessye was there or not? I thought they were older, so if LE has talked to them at all, they should be able to get some straight answers. I'm sure each child didn't have a separate bedroom, so more than likely, at least one would have shared the room with Jhessye. They have to have some idea of when they saw her last.

I do hope LE is looking at all possibilities. The mother's past could very well have nothing to do with this, although it certainly seems to be so.

All these missing kids cases are getting jumbled up in my mind, there are TOO MANY precious kids being taken from this world!!

Trying to picture it. We have no idea of the sleeping arrangements. Does mom have her own room or share? But I could imagine if mom does have her own room, closing that door and telling the other kids that Jhessye came into her room in the middle of the night not feeling well and to be quiet.

OR, if mom shares a room with one or more kids, waking them quietly and bringing them out of Jhessye's room with their clothes to avoid "waking" Jhessye so she can rest after being sick all night. If the kids are split up, I would think the youngest ones share so they would be the easiest to fool and manipulate. (am I remembering correctly that they are all girls?)

I just think a handoff ( :praying: ) or disposal (please, NO!) would be easier at night when it is dark.

I hate this case. This one and Lisa Irwin. I hate suspecting the parents but just feel in my gut that my heart is going to be broken again.

When will it stop?

I'm trying to catch up... I'm not seeing anything about JH hiring a lawyer, has she?

In the beginning it was reported that the door was open/unlocked when JH returned home, has that changed?

Cannot believe the stuff that is coming out of JH's mouth. You would think that a woman who had accepted complete and full responsibility for her actions would not be implying that CPS has absolutely no cause for concern in removing her other children. It frightens me to hear her implying that CPS/LE is persecuting her because then I have to wonder if she feels she was persecuted in the past. And then if she feels she was persecuted in the past she would blame others for her incarceration instead of her own criminal behavior. Do you all see where I'm going? Not good.

Just commenting on it because there's just so much finger pointing here. I agree that white children who are missing get much more attention, but its gone far beyond that at this point. I understand that it is one thing to say that your daughter is guilty of child abuse and quite another to sit with the possibility that she may have murdered her child, but I'm really starting to wonder what would happen if grandma had to sit alone and quiet for awhile.... YKWIM?

Nancy Grace had a special series where every night she would feature a past case. Jennifer Kesse's parents were on and Jennifer's father expressed frustration that there are special courses about missing person's that LE does not take. Marc Klaas said that had something to do with funding. IIRC, Marc also said that that the Kesse's had to do what they could to get Jennifer's picture out there. Jahessye's grandmother is getting Jahessye's face out there, and I applaud her for that, especially since Jahessye is black which makes it that much more difficult. But I think that some of the other stuff she is talking about are frustrations that so many loved one's of missing black and white people face everyday.

We hear all the time loved ones say they aren't getting information from LE about the progress made in finding their loved one. Recently there was an investigation of LE here that exposed that investigations involving children were not being done by the book, so it is possible that this is playing a part in grandma's alarm. But it is not uncommon to hear of loved ones frustrated with lack of communication from LE. Weren't Susan Powell's parent's caught unaware when LE swooped in to raid the home that Josh and his father lived in?

I pray that Jahessye is found... but its not looking too good right now as hard as it is to say that.

Another question, JH dropped out of the media and was on bed rest. I'm not saying that she is lying about being overwhelmed and unable to be out of bed, but is it weird that she was suddenly back in front of the cameras again?

Another question, JH dropped out of the media and was on bed rest. I'm not saying that she is lying about being overwhelmed and unable to be out of bed, but is it weird that she was suddenly back in front of the cameras again?

That part does not strike me as weird. I was on bed rest with both of my children towards the end of my pregnancy. When I reached 36 weeks in one pregnancy and 37 weeks in the other the doctors considered it safe for me to deliver and told me I could go back to normal activity.

Thinking of Jhessye this morning... where could she be?

I watched dr drew last night and Jhessye's case was featured. Ryan was sittng in for Dr Drew and he basically spoonfed the grandmother facts, and asked for her to set the record straight.....if in fact, anything he was saying was untrue....she couldn't/didn't correct anything. In fact she really didn't say anything to me...she continue to blame LE, the media, the moon and sky for everything.
Not mention the fact she didn't answer any of Ryan's questions or tell us anything new.
The sister said more in the 10 seconds she spoke...and she wants justice for Jhessye. period

My take on all this is that Mrs Johnson (gramma) and Ms Hunter (mom) have a very complicated relationship. Gramma is the one who reported her for abusing the kids when Ms. Hunter was subsequently jailed for torture/abuse along with Mr. S (currently incarcerated). Gramma had at least some of the children during Ms. Hunter's incarceration. If I recall, during her trial, Ms. Hunter claimed she had been abused as a child. Wonder who was her alleged abuser.

Also interesting to note that Gramma steadfastly insists that Ms. Hunter was not currently abusive towards her children and yet she seems to live distant enough from Ms. Hunter and her grandchildren to require using Western Union as a means to convey birthday money to Ms. Hunter. How, then, can she be so sure Ms. Hunter is not currently abusive?

Really wish JVM had asked Gramma Johnson how Ms. hunter came to have the children back in the first place. Did the return of the children go through official channels or did gramma simply return them upon Ms. Hunter's release? Also very much wish JVM had asked whether the siblings had set eyes on Jhessye that afternoon, or even been allowed to enter the home for that matter.

I totally agree with everything you said. I'm thinking Gma wasn't supposed to give the children back..and she did so..without going through the proper channels. jmo

I watched dr drew last night and Jhessye's case was featured. Ryan was sittng in for Dr Drew and he basically spoonfed the grandmother facts, and asked for her to set the record straight.....if in fact, anything he was saying was untrue....she couldn't/didn't correct anything. In fact she really didn't say anything to me...she continue to blame LE, the media, the moon and sky for everything.
Not mention the fact she didn't answer any of Ryan's questions or tell us anything new.
The sister said more in the 10 seconds she spoke...and she wants justice for Jhessye. period

What did the sister say? Is she the one standing next to mom in some clips, telling her to calm down? Just wondering. TIA!

What did the sister say? Is she the one standing next to mom in some clips, telling her to calm down? Just wondering. TIA!
Yes, that was the sister on with Gma

She said, she couldn't be 100% sure if her sister was involved or not for certain, but she wanted LE to bring forth evidence and arrest whomever they needed to.
I remember Ryan asking her to repeat herself..because he thought, she was saying her sister was involved.
The Gma was upset (yet again) about the cousins remarks, (they showed a clip) re: Jhessye being abused. She said if the cousin was "such a good cousin" she would have said something to them instead of the cameras"

Depends on a lot of factors. IF CPS is planning to reunify the family and there is no immediate dangers to the new baby, then they will probably let her keep her.
IF cps is undecided on reunification or plans to try for termination, then they will probably be able to convince the judge to let them have custody.

If CPS comes in and removes this baby....Grandma is going to go through the roof!

Segment on CNN news right now - National News.

Tracey Breeden: "Please be on look out for this child. Child may have been made to change appearance. Keep this in mind. We have not ruled out kidnapping and abduction."

Now Don Lemon is reporting: "Mother was upset this case wasn't getting national attention. Now that is has, what steps are being taken to finding Jhessye?"

Tracey Breeden: "Everything we can" etc. etc.

This is actually a LONG report on CNN about Jhessye, and thats some good news.

god bless the new baby girl. May her life be better than the others have had so far and may they find her big sister today.

Praying for jahessye!

amen!!!

Yes, that was the sister on with Gma

She said, she couldn't be 100% sure if her sister was involved or not for certain, but she wanted LE to bring forth evidence and arrest whomever they needed to.
I remember Ryan asking her to repeat herself..because he thought, she was saying her sister was involved.
The Gma was upset (yet again) about the cousins remarks, (they showed a clip) re: Jhessye being abused. She said if the cousin was "such a good cousin" she would have said something to them instead of the cameras"

How could the cousin have told the family, they aren't speaking? Jerice stated early on that the cousins are not to be believed, they are angry people (or something to that effect). I find that that statement ironic. After watching the video where she verbally attacks the reporter for asking if she hurt her child ... I'm sorry guys, but I immediately thought, WOW- how would a helpless child feel when facing that. The lunge she made, her face as she spoke. I'm an adult and she frightened me with her reaction.

Gma and Jerice seem to want to hide things and I think it's part of a generational pattern of abusive behavior we are seeing. I also have begun to question Gma's motive in reporting Jerice and Shockley back in 2006. There is something wonky there, or at the very least multiple motives involved, MOO. Anybody else suspect this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member