Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #2 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also been wondering this; Are the cousins who raised J, from Jerice's Father's side of the family? Anyone know?

I believe so. When I listened to the Peas in Their Pods interview part 2, grandma referred to them as the "cousins from the other side" when she was trying to throw them under the bus as suspects. It should be in the transcripts I typed up.

It would seem to me that if Jhessye had ringworm, at the very least some or all of the other children would have it. It would also seem, IMO that the main caretaker (mom) would get it, too.

http://www.ringwormremedys.com/Is-Ringworm-Contagious.html

When my daughter was infested with headlice, my son got it (shaved his head), and I got it. Dad didn't get it, though.

IMO, it makes no sense that she was out of school for that long due to ringworm and none of the other children were.

On the other hand, my daughter was out of school for most of the week when she had lice because as much as I tried, I could not get rid of it. My son DID go to school and I was there EVERYDAY updating the school on the progress of what I now call the lice fiasco.

I'm told that I had ringworm as a child. No one else in the family got it. I have 2 brothers and a sister and I slept with my big sis until she married and left home. Point is, I was the only one in the family who got it and once it was gone, I've never had it since.
And as an added bonus, while I had almost every other childhood disease, I never got the mumps, while everybody else had them.
Funny how things work, isn't it?

I feel so bad for this spirited little girl. I do fear that her mother did something to her. I just think the whole thing about her being locked in the house while the others did yardwork is a red flag.

Jerice used the ringworm excuse to isolate Jhessye from the other children (her story that they stayed out in the backyard while Jhessye was locked in the house).
Actually to isolate her from everyone, kept her home from school. There are many types of abuse, not just physical. No one has said she took her to the Dr. or that the school confirmed the ringworm?

I think the reason LE met with the family for two hours yesterday is gain information to be used in the poly.

The real mystery is the sightings of Jhessye by neighbors prior to her disappearance. Some people are speculating that it may have been her six year old sister instead?

Based on what I have seen of Jerice Hunter on camera, her history of relationships with men, the previous abuse and what we now know of the circumstances of Jhessye's disappearance ... She is one scary person.

This is really NAGGING at me; WHO is little Jerice's Daddy??!! Has Jerice refused to identify him? I realize this person is entitled to remain anonymous, but I would feel a whole lot better if LE acknowledged that they know who the person is and he has been excluded as having anything to do with her disappearance. With all the details that have leaked out in this case, I'm left wondering if this is yet another tidbit that Jerice doesn't want people to know about.

something that caught my attention today.....could mean something, maybe not..
Jhessye was reported missing Oct 11. While looking at older news stores, I realized that the balloon launch they held for J actually took place at a family reunion that had been previously planned. IIRC it was the 24th.
We have no idea when J disappeared. Could the upcoming family reunion been one of the reasons jerice reported her missing when she did.....family would have been coming in town and would have questioned where J was. I just find it odd that 13 days before the family reunion is when she disappeared. IMO

ITA, with the bolded. Sounds like somebody else's case ...who had to produce a child before a certain date, thus claiming the child was kidnapped.
I'm confident, she killed J or somebody else did and together they did something with her body. She had some help with the disposal.
So Gma, wanted the attention on the case and rightly so..don't get me wrong. However, as the details become clear..we now know why LE hasn't moved, in any other direction. imo

Jerice used the ringworm excuse to isolate Jhessye from the other children (her story that they stayed out in the backyard while Jhessye was locked in the house).
Actually to isolate her from everyone, kept her home from school. There are many types of abuse, not just physical. No one has said she took her to the Dr. or that the school confirmed the ringworm?

I think the reason LE met with the family for two hours yesterday is gain information to be used in the poly.

The real mystery is the sightings of Jhessye by neighbors prior to her disappearance. Some people are speculating that it may have been her six year old sister instead?

Based on what I have seen of Jerice Hunter on camera, her history of relationships with men, the previous abuse and what we now know of the circumstances of Jhessye's disappearance ... She is one scary person.

This is really NAGGING at me; WHO is little Jerice's Daddy??!! Has Jerice refused to identify him? I realize this person is entitled to remain anonymous, but I would feel a whole lot better if LE acknowledged that they know who the person is and he has been excluded as having anything to do with her disappearance. With all the details that have leaked out in this case, I'm left wondering if this is yet another tidbit that Jerice doesn't want people to know about.

I know she was married to a RSO, he is in prison right now. But I wonder if he is indeed the father.

BUBM

Good post Knox! I completely agree. With abuse, the abusers will find reasons to isolate the child from others. There are many types of abuse. I am so sad that story with Jhessye appears to get worse and worse. The longer time frame may indicate a longer period of abuse. :(

I wonder if what you have hit on here may be a trigger with JH. Maybe the relationship with this guy was a trigger for her bad behavior. We know that in the last abuse case against her, her husband was also arrested for abuse.

Where are you darling Jahesseye??!!

http://www.kpho.com/story/15925417/3-weeks-pass-since-jhessye-shockleys-disappearance

I just listened to this interview, which makes me feel a little better.

The reporter says people saw Jhessye playing outside on the Sunday prior to her missing. Also, LE says the siblings stories jive?

I haven't had a chance to view all of the video links on this thread. But what I'm wondering is, if mom felt Jhessye was too sick or contagious to go to school, how did she justify her going outside and playing with other kids? It kind of makes me feel that she really did have some sort of healing marks from abuse on her body, that mom didn't want seen by outsiders.

I feel so bad for this spirited little girl. I do fear that her mother did something to her. I just think the whole thing about her being locked in the house while the others did yardwork is a red flag.

I agree with this. If she was truly seen outside on Sunday, and something happened to her after that, mom could easily have lied to the siblings about her being in a locked room. Just because their stories went together doesn't mean they actually saw her.

If they made comments like, “She was in the house watching TV,” or “She was in the room sleeping,” it could be simply based on what they were told by their mother. It would be nice to know what the children told LE about that last day.

Also, has anything been said about mom's current boyfriend? I know the new baby's father hasn't been identified. But if she has a new boyfriend, maybe he knows something that can help the case.

I haven't had a chance to view all of the video links on this thread. But what I'm wondering is, if mom felt Jhessye was too sick or contagious to go to school, how did she justify her going outside and playing with other kids? It kind of makes me feel that she really did have some sort of healing marks from abuse on her body, that mom didn't want seen by outsiders.

I agree with this. If she was truly seen outside on Sunday, and something happened to her after that, mom could easily have lied to the siblings about her being in a locked room. Just because their stories went together doesn't mean they actually saw her.

If they made comments like, “She was in the house watching TV,” or “She was in the room sleeping,” it could be simply based on what they were told by their mother. It would be nice to know what the children told LE about that last day.

Also, has anything been said about mom's current boyfriend? I know the new baby's father hasn't been identified. But if she has a new boyfriend, maybe he knows something that can help the case.

Welcome to WS, Gia - and great first post! You highlight some of the same issues that we've been thinking about as well.

:welcome:

Nationally recognized forensic psychiatrist weighs in on Shockley case
http://www.kpho.com/story/15952524/...nsic-psychiatrist-weights-in-on-shockley-case
Pitt has no involvement in the case of Jhessye Shockley, the 5-year-old who went missing more than three weeks ago from her Glendale apartment. But he has been keeping tabs on the case.

"There are two things to deal with here. There's what happened to the child and then who is responsible for what happened to the child," Pitt said. "You look at physical evidence and you look at behavioral evidence and you look at where that leads you and that's ultimately going to help you solve the case.

Nothing new today
icon9.gif

Nothing new today
icon9.gif

How is this possible? I am praying that this little girl doesn't just disappear into the long lost WS threads with no resolution. I hate those cases!!!

How can she just vanish? What is her mother doing to find Jhessye?

Where's Grandma? What happened to her vow to find Jhessye?

I do not get these people.

I don't know how many cases in recent history, where a little one goes missing and is murdered that a new law is written for him/her, but I have written alot of papers about them. One thing that I have never ran across are cases where the parents of the missing child just does absolutely NOTHING to help in the search for the child. Instead of writing a "Jahessye" law or a "Aliayah" law, I pray somewhere someone is writing a NEW law that will punish parents who not only don't aid LE in searching for their missing child, but in some instance hinder the investigation. ESPECIALLY when they look for the government to support them!

Agreed CJMAJOR. I think all the laws named for missing or murdered children are wellmeaning. But I find it frustrating that we need to keep passing these laws just to put some sort of punitive consequence in place for people getting away with murder. :(

I also think that any place - especially a home/apartment - where a child disappears from should be treated as a crime scene from the moment the 911 call is made. This may be because the family is involved, or because an intruder entered the home and took the child. Either way, valuable evidence may be found/preserved much earlier, IMO.

Sure not feeling very optimistic about Jhessye's safety but holding on to a sliver of hope....

Please let this baby girl be found and the perp pay dearly!!!

I thought the "mom" was taking on LTD on thursday? I hope it took place.

BBM

This case is starting to lose momentum.

Where is this little girl?

Just how her mom wants it.

Just think, this is exactly what Scott Peterson, Casey Anthony, and so many other perps have thought would happen. They never imagined that anyone would care what happened to Laci and Caylee and Stacy and Nancy and Susan and Zahra.

The absolute difference is someone in the family who keeps the case front and center. You can rage all you want about the media and race and sex, but what it boils down to is having something to report. Sharon Rocha was NOT going to let Laci be forgotten.

Grandma had plenty of airtime while she was talking, but she sure shut up quick when someone pointed out that she helped give those kids back to Jerice. (IMHO)

Who will speak for Jhessye? Who will hold up her picture and demand phone records and taxi logs to help firm up a timeline? Who will make sure we remember?

I did not want to believe that this mother did something to her baby, but her silence is deafening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz