Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #2 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is looking worse and worse for little Jhessye.

Poor Jhessye. I have mentioned before that this case reminds me of my daughter. Luckily, parental rights of mom were ultimately terminated and we were able to adopt my daughter. But I have been told that since the mom was ruled to be an "unfit parent" any future children she would ever give birth to would be immediately removed from her custody and put into the foster care system. I try to keep an eye on the situation because I would like to have first dibs on the baby in order to keep them together, but that is a whole different story. But in Illinois, once you are ruled to be "unfit" that's it. No more children for you. Ever.

Trick-or-treat for missing Jhessye Shockley's neighborhood
http://www.kpho.com/story/15920193/trick-or-treat-for-missing-jhessye-shockleys-neighborhood
Monday night a non-profit organization went to the area where missing 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley was last seen to give the kids there a safe place to trick-or-treat.

A Minnesota based group called Tough Challenges set up in a parking lot near 45th Avenue and Glendale to keep all the kids in one place.

I wonder what Grandma is feeling today....
Sunday she does the Peas in Their Pods interview and basically accuses the cousins of taking Jhessye and blast CPS for removing the newborn
Today the press is announcing a homicide detective and that Grandma was the one who returned these kids to their abuser.

I'm thinking Grandma isn't too happy right now.

The same article as above also states that the family says CPS removed the new baby, just as Grandma reported in her interview. Again, I think this points back to a growing suspicion that JH was also not supposed to have Jhessye either.

I believe: (1) the cousins were duped into thinking JH had the right to get Jhessye back, or either (2) there was a communication error between CPS/LE in CA and CPS/LE in AZ (or Jhessye may have been excluded from the order in CA since she was not born at the time of her mom's arrest but before she went to prison and then in AZ):

bbm

Somehow jerice was able to dupe the cops too, because she showed up with the police at the cousins house and police said cousin HAD to hand Jhessye over :( I remember reading it in an earlier article

The weather was beautiful here last night. All over the valley, kids were having fun going door to door. I kept thinking of Jhessye, how she should have been out enjoying herself, dressed up in her favorite costume, smiling her pretty smile and getting tons of goodies.

Instead, she's one of the lead stories on today's noon local news.

(Btw, it's nothing new to us, it's about the newest baby, the homicide detectives, a rehash of everything posted in this thread today.)

The weather was beautiful here last night. All over the valley, kids were having fun going door to door. I kept thinking of Jhessye, how she should have been out enjoying herself, dressed up in her favorite costume, smiling her pretty smile and getting tons of goodies.

(Btw, it's nothing new to us, it's about the newest baby, the homicide detectives, a rehash of everything posted in this thread today.)

Your post made me so sad. Poor Jhessye. :candle:

I wish they'd luminol the inside of Jhessey's house :(

i just drove past J's house less than 10 minutes ago. there are 4 news station trucks set up out front. ch 3,5,12 and 15. no reporters on the street or near the front door. i checked all the websites and so far nothing has been posted. when i go back out to get the kids at 3, i will drive that way again and see if anything has changed. when we were trick or treating last night, we didn't go that direction but i heard it was roped off to make it safer for the kids.

I wonder what Grandma is feeling today....
Sunday she does the Peas in Their Pods interview and basically accuses the cousins of taking Jhessye and blast CPS for removing the newborn
Today the press is announcing a homicide detective and that Grandma was the one who returned these kids to their abuser.

I'm thinking Grandma isn't too happy right now.

Exactly. As soon as I read this headline it made me think of how outraged Grandma was, attacking everyone else for her grandbaby's disappearance. She blamed the state, the cops, the RSO's, and the media. Everyone but the person who was most likely responsible, that being the person she handed the child over to herself. :eek::(

Her adorable pictures that have been posted upthread are just devastating to look at. She had a beautiful light in her eyes and I really hope and cling to the slightest chance that she is alive and well somewhere. :rose:

Doing a "google" Jhessye is all over the news today. It is all the same story regarding a homicide detective taking over, but it is everywhere....
Grandma is scheduled to return to Glendale on Thursday.....I wonder if anything will break before then.

Somehow jerice was able to dupe the cops too, because she showed up with the police at the cousins house and police said cousin HAD to hand Jhessye over :( I remember reading it in an earlier article

My thought, there was no formal agreement between Jerice and the Cousins? Ever wonder why she birthed Jhessye in Arizona instead of Cali? Who knows, she could have lied to CPS and told them her baby passed away?

Not much we can be sure of at this point because of the confidentiality.

God Bless those cousins for speaking out in the media.

I'm speechless.......Jhessye has not been in school for 10 days due to supposed ringworm?
So now we don't know when the last time anyone saw this little girl is.

Shift in case of missing Glendale girl Jhessye Shockley?
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ase-of-missing-Glendale-girl-Jhessye-Shockley
Tuesday afternoon, neighbor Karla Brown stopped by the home of Jhessye's mother, Jerice Hunter.

Brown has spent nearly a month searching for Hunter's missing daughter.

Instead of hugs and help with the search, Brown says she only spoke with someone through a window and was turned away.

"I expected the door to open, and have her more friendly to me instead of talking through a window that's covered and closed and everything," she said.

(FYI_this is the same neighbor in the video justjn posted above that says she now isn't sure what to think if Mom did something)

3 weeks pass since Jhessye Shockley's disappearance
http://www.kpho.com/story/15925417/3-weeks-pass-since-jhessye-shockleys-disappearance
Investigators have yet to give Hunter a polygraph test, though they say they are working with the FBI to schedule one. A family member told CBS 5 Tuesday that a polygraph is set for Thursday.

The family member sheds new light on details leading up to Jhessye's disappearance, telling CBS 5 Jhessye was out of school for the entire week before she went missing. Jerice's family says Jerice told the school Jhessye had ringworm.

Meanwhile, Jhessye's aunt confirmed with CBS 5 that Child Protective Services took Hunter's baby after she gave birth late last month.

A family member told CBS 5 the baby was taken by CPS in the hospital and family was allowed to see the baby, also named Jerice, and kiss the newborn goodbye. Jhessye's other siblings remain with Child Protective Services at this time.

(in the video at this link they are reporting neighbors saw Jhessye playing outside on the Sunday before she went missing)

earlier tonite the news was saying several family members are pressuring jerice into taking a polygraph test. also, J was absent from school 10 days before she went "missing". jerice claims she had ring worm. they are thinking the witness confused J with her 6 y/o sister.
http://www.azcentral.com/video/bcplayer/1253497772001&pop=1

bbm

Baloney.

Most ringworm of the skin can be treated at home with creams you can buy without a prescription. ....

...If your child is being treated for ringworm, you don't have to keep him or her out of school or day care.

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/tc/ringworm-of-the-skin-topic-overview

I'm very afraid now that Jhessye had been missing for longer - maybe not 10 days but for more than that one day we were thinking of before.

Jhessye, where are you, sweetie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members