Identified! AZ - Maricopa, WhtFem, 40-50, UP2004, Phoenix, auto/pedestrian, Nov'04 - Amelia Muñoz Loera

Broadway Street Jane Doe has now been publicly identified as Amelia Muñoz Loera, from Aguascalientes, Mexico

Great job! Thank you @CarlK90245 and others from the DNA Doe Project team. Rest peacefully Ms. Muñoz Loera.

I guess this ID was just a coincidence. Randomly someone tested on her own accord without being asked to do so and it turned out to be the niece. She probably did not even know the case.
Yeah, I saw that after posted about the American Revolution. The niece was the key.

I read she may have been looking for her aunt however.

I am related to some people who served in the American Revolution. One was my 3rd great-grandfather. He was pretty easy to trace. The hardest part was finding my great grandfather who died in 1924. He was born in 1863, but roamed around after the civil war.

On the Armenian side, there are no overseas records at all. Zilch nada. The oldest records are ship manifests from 1910.

She doesn't look that much like the recon, but I think it's quite possible the photo was taken when she was heavier. Her weight when she died was 158lbs. If you slim down her face and imagine she's not smiling, it's a good resemblance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back