GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking the 7:15 p.m. time must be correct since if they left the house at 5 a.m., there's no reason anyone would report them missing within two hours.

I hope they pop up together and well.

Any bad blood with exes?

It certainly sounds like they left with intent unless they were kidnapped. I do not have FB but any Intel on what either do for a living?

That is quite a dusty place. My NC sensibilities are not use to all that sand. I do pray that Michael and Tina are found soon

I wonder if they had posted any ads on Craigslist. It's the first thing I think when a couple go missing together.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

strange case I literally have no theories except maybe a stalking ex.

I am thinking the 7:15 p.m. time must be correct since if they left the house at 5 a.m., there's no reason anyone would report them missing within two hours.

I hope they pop up together and well.

Any bad blood with exes?

It certainly sounds like they left with intent unless they were kidnapped. I do not have FB but any Intel on what either do for a living?

A cursory court search shows that Mike and his ex have/had a home in foreclosure. Case appears to still be active but it's over a year old so I can't see why he'd take off now.

There was a woman who robbed a bank yesterday who looks EXACTLY like the woman missing. Only the woman that robbed a bank looks like she had a swollen lip from being hit. :(

If you google "bank robbery mesa woman" and hit google images, her picture will pop up. Most news stations have taken her picture down and the FBI is now involved.... So I'm thinking, drug cartel?

Is there a picture that can be located where she is not smiling ?

The missing alert describes Tina as: Forty-two-year-old Tina Careccia is 5-foot-8, 140 pounds with blonde hair.

The robbery suspect is described as: She is described as a white female, 35-40 years old, five feet, two inches tall, 120 pounds with dark blonde or light brown hair.

There's a big stretch between 5'2" and 5'8" (pun intended). I know there's room for error, but that seems like a big difference.

The missing alert describes Tina as: Forty-two-year-old Tina Careccia is 5-foot-8, 140 pounds with blonde hair.

The robbery suspect is described as: She is described as a white female, 35-40 years old, five feet, two inches tall, 120 pounds with dark blonde or light brown hair.

There's a big stretch between 5'2" and 5'8" (pun intended). I know there's room for error, but that seems like a big difference.

Agreed

I agree! I'm trying to figure out how to combine the non-smiling pic with the Mesa subject. I haven't mastered how to yet. But VERY similar indeed. IMO.

I'm pretty sure we're looking at two different women here. The one robbing the bank looks like a crackhead, and even though I can see some similarities, I can also see some differences..... ears, chin, weight, chest size and height....... nope, two different people.

There is an overabundance of blonde, overly tanned chicks in Arizona, and if they all put their hair up in a ponytail and put on a ball cap, about 90% of them would resemble the other one.

Now, back to this case. It would have been daylight at 5 A.M.. Their car was parked just off the main road and left with the doors unlocked. No sign of a struggle, no blood, teeth or hair left behind. The car being left sitting there unlocked, tells me that they left unexpectedly and without warning, no time to even lock it up. You don't leave your car unlocked in Phoenix or Tucson unless you don't want to ever see it again.
That simply means they didn't run out of gas or have car troubles, if they left it they would've locked it.

This was an abduction of some sort. It may have been brought on by road rage, but it seems more likely that they pulled over to help or aid someone, and were then led away at gunpoint. Both phones were disabled shortly afterwards. This seems staged and planned, I think they were flagged down and taken by someone they knew.

I just watched a video which talked about searches being organized from a local bar they liked to hang out at. I think that bar and the patrons therein may play into this. I'd like to know the last time they were there, and who was in there with them.

I'm pretty sure we're looking at two different women here. The one robbing the bank looks like a crackhead, and even though I can see some similarities, I can also see some differences..... ears, chin, weight, chest size and height....... nope, two different people.

There is an overabundance of blonde, overly tanned chicks in Arizona, and if they all put their hair up in a ponytail and put on a ball cap, about 90% of them would resemble the other one.

Now, back to this case. It would have been daylight at 5 A.M.. Their car was parked just off the main road and left with the doors unlocked. No sign of a struggle, no blood, teeth or hair left behind. The car being left sitting there unlocked, tells me that they left unexpectedly and without warning, no time to even lock it up. You don't leave your car unlocked in Phoenix or Tucson unless you don't want to ever see it again.
That simply means they didn't run out of gas or have car troubles, if they left it they would've locked it.

This was an abduction of some sort. It may have been brought on by road rage, but it seems more likely that they pulled over to help or aid someone, and were then led away at gunpoint. Both phones were disabled shortly afterwards. This seems staged and planned, I think they were flagged down and taken by someone they knew.

I just watched a video which talked about searches being organized from a local bar they liked to hang out at. I think that bar and the patrons therein may play into this. I'd like to know the last time they were there, and who was in there with them.

I agree that it really could be anyone. I just find it strange that the woman in the robbery made no effort to cover her face. Almost to say, "find me?". The timing of the robbery is also suspect. If they were kidnapped and then forced to rob the bank, it would explain why their car was dumped.

I'm thinking kidnapping also.
Either way, I don't know. I'm just hoping for a safe return for both involved. :/

The help find pages "wording" though: there is no "factual" evidence that this is her etc etc. Hmmm. I'm still not convinced, the resemblance is uncanny.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Like a previous poster said, similar but different.

Robber has cheekbones closer to eyes, greater distance from eyelids to eyebrows

RBBM : So, he drives her to work each day, and picks her up ?

I thought I read an article that said they had an early morning meeting (whatever that means) so maybe she usually drove by herself to work. I'll see if I can find that article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500