AZ- Mother arrested after toddler, baby found dead in car seats

That's exactly why I said "what system?". With so many of these cases people claim the "system" failed. Now, I'm asking what "system"? Is there ANY system in place to protect the children? Do we need another agency to oversee CPS? Another level of governance?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm sick of hearing these cases. Maybe it's time to get proactive and DO something about it. We need money for mental health, that seems a good place to start. People march for everything these days, why not mental health? God knows there are enough cases out there as evidence. Let's DO something instead of blaming the system, waiting for tox reports, blaming the mother, etc.

On the other hand, maybe it's easier to sit behind a keyboard feeling all good about ourselves because we haven't murdered our children. The virtue signaling gets old. Action speaks louder. If anyone knows which part of the SYSTEM can help, do post it.

Ohhh I gotchu! I understand what you meant now. I could not agree more! Don't want to bring this off topic but since what was done to us I've gotten involved with some groups who are amongst other things trying to raise awareness in family courts... but even there we are getting discouraged... it's like "the system" knows but doesn't care! It's like banging your head into a wall.

My sons father died when my son was 5. He was 25. I knew I was a mess. I moved home. I stayed in bed for months. My parents and his parents helped me care for my son because I couldn’t.

Poor babies. May justice be swift and severe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sons father died when my son was 5. He was 25. I knew I was a mess. I moved home. I stayed in bed for months. My parents and his parents helped me care for my son because I couldn’t.

Sorry to hear you've gone through that. How you handled it was exactly how a responsible mum behaves. I'm guessing this mum had mental health issues which have gone untreated.
Its being able to know and understand that you need help. Her family seems to have told her she needs help. I just don't know where the blame lands yet.
At the moment I'm thinking, has she knew she needed help but was too selfish to get it or did she really not think she had problems.

I'm going to wait this out I think.

Or even recognize they do need it

That should be the time when DFS steps in and takes control though. If the parent doesn't recognise that they need help, and her mental stability was as bad as is being made out, then someone should have removed the children from her care, at least temporarily for their own wellbeing. It's such a sad case

I'm so sorry you went through that.

That should be the time when DFS steps in and takes control though. If the parent doesn't recognise that they need help, and her mental stability was as bad as is being made out, then someone should have removed the children from her care, at least temporarily for their own wellbeing. It's such a sad case
This is exactly what I believe. DFS should have stepped in.

Thank you! I was thinking about this case last night when I should have been sleeping but forgot the name.

Why is she wearing a mask around her mouth?

is she a spitter perhaps? ewww.

Or maybe because everything is blooming here and allergies are bad?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back