Found Deceased AZ - Najib "Jubi" Monsif, 20, with autism, wandering near home, Scottsdale, 23 Sep 2021 *Reward*

No no no no no!!! I am so devastated!!! Why?!?!!? That poor family. Prayers for his loved ones. I'm going to go cry now.

How did he end up almost 13 miles away??!
I am watching the live now. They suspect he went into the canal behind his home within a few hours of last being seen by his father and his body floated down the canal until it ended up at the pump station. His remains were actually found last Tuesday (a week ago today) and upon forensic identification the announcement was made today. I hope this link works...

Update on missing man 'Jubi' found dead

Wandering | National Autism Association
Article about victims that wander or bolt
  • Accidental drowning accounts for 71% of lethal outcomes, followed by traffic injuries at 18%
  • Remember: Search Water First!
10 CAP Facts: The Canal that Made Modern Arizona
"Water leaving Lake Havasu takes 3-4 days to make it to the end of the line. This means the canal is pushing relentlessly along at 3-5 miles per hour. It does not stop, and as mentioned above, it’s deep. Do NOT let the kids get near it and don’t ever enter the water yourself. It’s not meant for recreation. It’s dangerous. It’s against the law. You will be very sorry. The end of the line is 12 miles southwest of Tucson"

In my opinion, after Jubi drowned, his body would have very quickly gone 11-13 miles, his body may not have even resurfaced before reaching Mesa. Approx 11 weeks in Arizona, can't imagine anyone questioning the advanced decomposition.

Wandering | National Autism Association
Article about victims that wander or bolt
  • Accidental drowning accounts for 71% of lethal outcomes, followed by traffic injuries at 18%
  • Remember: Search Water First!
10 CAP Facts: The Canal that Made Modern Arizona
"Water leaving Lake Havasu takes 3-4 days to make it to the end of the line. This means the canal is pushing relentlessly along at 3-5 miles per hour. It does not stop, and as mentioned above, it’s deep. Do NOT let the kids get near it and don’t ever enter the water yourself. It’s not meant for recreation. It’s dangerous. It’s against the law. You will be very sorry. The end of the line is 12 miles southwest of Tucson"

In my opinion, after Jubi drowned, his body would have very quickly gone 11-13 miles, his body may not have even resurfaced before reaching Mesa. Approx 11 weeks in Arizona, can't imagine anyone questioning the advanced decomposition.

I think his parents are questioning why how his body got beyond the lock in Scottsdale, 3 miles from their home in order to travel the remaining 8 miles to Mesa.

I think his parents are questioning why how his body got beyond the lock in Scottsdale, 3 miles from their home in order to travel the remaining 8 miles to Mesa.
I'm only seeing that they say they were told he'd be at the "grate" in 3-5 days, not anything about disputing how his body got beyond the lock. I would think that if the lock was an issue, the canal authorities certainly would know if it was possible for his body to get beyond the lock.

This QandA seems to address some of the family's concerns.
Family of Najib 'Jubi' Monsif speaks after man's remains were found in Mesa
See the lock here-https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/glendale-firefighters-find-car-wedged-in-canal-lock/video/c6e26873b0dfae7e386b891484019297

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back