AZ AZ/NV - Robert Carnochan linked to 3 missing women, Verna Clayton, Nancy Hartz and Neva Lindley, 2008-2016 *died in prison*

I think she was identified as Nancy Hartz.

The remains that were found on May 1, 2019, in a remote desert area of Topock were identified as those of Nancy Hartz, a woman who went missing in 2015, investigators said.
[...]
Last week, the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office received the autopsy report which showed Hartz was shot and killed. Her manner of death was ruled as homicide.

Hartz was reported missing on July 28, 2015, by family members.

WS thread: Found Deceased - AZ - Nancy Hartz, 72, Kingman, June 2015

I think she was identified as Nancy Hartz.

The remains that were found on May 1, 2019, in a remote desert area of Topock were identified as those of Nancy Hartz, a woman who went missing in 2015, investigators said.
[...]
Last week, the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office received the autopsy report which showed Hartz was shot and killed. Her manner of death was ruled as homicide.

Hartz was reported missing on July 28, 2015, by family members.

WS thread: Found Deceased - AZ - Nancy Hartz, 72, Kingman, June 2015
Yes, confirming positive ID in December 2020.

A profile was created in early November 2020 for the unidentified remains and on Dec. 15, 2020 they were positively identified as Nancy Hartz.

Sorry for the confusion, I wrote the post in the thread created when the remains were found, but I think the mods merged the two threads. In the UID thread there was no confirmation of the identity of the remains.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back