GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #5

I was reading one of the facebook pages for Sylar.

It's the one with his name spelled "Syler"

Can someone check this out please and either confirm or debunk?

~~~~!!!!RUMOR!!!!~~~~

Someone posted that CP has a forcible detainer against her (I think that means she's being evicted?)

TIA for having a look!

I do not have the link to that one, Kat. Please post any updates you may have.

TIA

I"m not sure where to search (databases) for any legal issues she is having LaLaw.

(I'm sorry, still foggy from Bronchitis, although I'm almost mended up!)

No persons have been named suspects and tox results yet to come but let's keep our fingers crossed that this is it.

Kat, hope that you have a restorative weekend and here's hoping that we all get some good news soon about arrests. My ''inner Pollyanna'' says that they are giving the next of kin some time to come to grips with the positive ID before the other big shoe drops.

Here's hoping that there will soon be justice for Sylar

What next of kin needs to come to grips with the ID? :waitasec:

They have had the headstone and urn picked out and the funeral pretty much planned since shortly after the body was found.

I think they came to grips with the fact that it was Sylar a long time ago... but I could be misreading them I guess.

I don't think that LE is waiting to make an arrest so that these particular people have time to mourn. I think they are waiting for toxicology, for a cause of death. :twocents:

What next of kin needs to come to grips with the ID? :waitasec:
They have had the headstone and urn picked out and the funeral pretty much planned since shortly after the body was found.

I think they came to grips with the fact that it was Sylar a long time ago... but I could be misreading them I guess.

I don't think that LE is waiting to make an arrest so that these particular people have time to mourn. I think they are waiting for toxicology, for a cause of death. :twocents:

bbm

I was ''guessing'' that LE was being 'courteous' to the family by giving them definite id info in advance of notifying the media.

Still no media reports. Very strange that the family have been told of a definate ID and still no media reports.

JMO

I had thought once they had a positive ID, they'd be able to release the remains while toxicology is pending. I see Westcott Funeral Home still shows services as pending. Can I assume that remains aren't being released since they intend to cremate and they are keeping them in the event they need another sample?:waitasec:

bbm

I was ''guessing'' that LE was being 'courteous' to the family by giving them definite id info in advance of notifying the media.

I never doubted that they would inform the family about the DNA match before notifying the media. I also imagine they will inform them about an arrest before notifying the media, if possible.

I do not think they will hold off on making an arrest for the family however...which is what I was responding to in your post.

You did not mention the positive ID, which everyone, including the media knew about from Charity's facebook announcement....you mentioned the arrests.

I was responding to what you said below, that I have bolded.

I hope that's more clear.

Kat, hope that you have a restorative weekend and here's hoping that we all get some good news soon about arrests. My ''inner Pollyanna'' says that they are giving the next of kin some time to come to grips with the positive ID before the other big shoe drops.

Here's hoping that there will soon be justice for Sylar

Bump

Sigh, still no news. Patiently waiting though.

Yeah, I was fixing to come post about the non-profit that Charity and group have started...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammy Davis Jr
Back