Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec:

I wonder why can't he wrap his mind around someone who is just a Liar, a Narcissist.

He needs to meet my MIL, Even at an elderly age she will make his head spin
She is a narcissist, a storyteller, a liar, an exaggerator Extraordinaire!

It is truly astonishing how easily she lies, how quickly she moves from one lie to the next. She can become angered/enraged if confronted but bounces back from her lie and continues on.

She was an only daughter and was spoiled by her father.
She loves and hates with the same amount of passion.

She thrives on attention, any attention, good or bad...it's always about her even when giving out compliments to others somehow it manages still to be about her.
:waitasec:

Maybe Casey Anthony also has Munchausen Syndrome along side with Narcissistic, Borderline, and Histrionic Personality Disorder. It is a form of extreme narcissism. :crazy:

Munchausen Syndrome and Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy (MSBP)
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/munchaus.htm

Munchausen Syndrome is an attention-seeking personality disorder which is more common than statistics suggest. Munchausen Syndrome, named after a German soldier renowned for exaggerated tales, is a predominantly female disorder in which an emotionally immature person with narcissistic tendencies, low self-esteem and a fragile ego has an overwhelming need to draw attention to herself and to be the centre of attention.

In Munchausen Syndrome, this is achieved by capitalising on, exploiting, exaggerating or feigning illness or injury or personal misfortune. The opportunities for being centre of attention can be increased if feigning victimhood through alleged victimisation, isolation, exclusion or persecution is added to the equation; the Munchausen person can then depict another person (often a family member) as a victimiser or persecutor and herself as the victim. Presenting herself as a false victim is also a Munchausen trait.

In Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy (MSBP), occasions for being centre of attention are created by deliberately causing illness, injury or harm to others to provide opportunities for rescue and care. Often the MSBP sufferer will work as a nurse, perhaps in a hospital ward for sick children (especially very young babies) or in a home for elderly persons, or with severely handicapped people, or as a care giver. The common thread is a victim whose is vulnerable, whose verbal skills or emotional state or mental condition prevents them from explaining what the MSBP person is doing to them and whose hold on life may already be precarious. Even if the victim survives, they cannot or will not be a witness. Because death amongst these groups occurs normally and is therefore not unusual or unexpected, her activities in causing death may escape notice for years.

Personality Subtypes
http://www.millon.net/taxonomy/summary.htm

She is probably a Petulant or Impulsive Borderline or Amorous Narcisst based on the subtypes. She is most likely a Borderline Narcissist.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder"]Narcissistic personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

The cause of this disorder is unknown, however Groopman and Cooper list the following factors identified by various researchers as possibilities:
An oversensitive temperament at birth
Excessive admiration that is never balanced with realistic feedback
Excessive praise for good behaviors or excessive criticism for bad behaviors in childhood
Overindulgence and overvaluation by parents, other family members, or peers
Being praised for perceived exceptional looks or abilities by adults
Severe emotional abuse in childhood
Unpredictable or unreliable caregiving from parents
Valued by parents as a means to regulate their own self-esteem

I suspect Casey Anthony has most of those factors.

Yep. But then what? What does she do to keep the cash coming in for the rest of her life? One interview is not going to support her and the remora fastened to her forever.

I agree.....but, OCA has not worked a day since April 2006 - seven years and counting.

IMO - she never appeared to be a long term planner - and that why I believe that one day she'll end up behind bars again.

I agree.....but, OCA has not worked a day since April 2006 - seven years and counting.

IMO - she never appeared to be a long term planner - and that why I believe that one day she'll end up behind bars again.

Yes, nothing has changed. That's why they show her on the beach 'relaxing' instead of sitting at a desk studying for her GED, or cleaning rooms in a motel for minimum wage... She will be a thief and a scammer all her life, that's all she knows. Bankruptcy is just another example of that.

Here is what I do not understand:

The notice of the IRS lien was filed in county court (I cannot remember the date) but it listed a final date for "filing" as the year 2020. What does that mean? If she had not actually filed a tax return certainly the IRS would not give her that long to file it. Given that it is something like 10 years out from the original lien file date (IIRC) does that mean the lien already filed by the IRS is good until the year 2020? I have never seen anything like that before; most liens have to be perfected after a certain amount of time has passed and usually the IRS will just keep refiling with the county court in order to reserve their right to collect at a time when the delinquent taxpayer can actually pay. That's what I thought was going on with this, until this bankruptcy filing and all the talk here of three years having passed so now the tax debt may be dischargeable.

Does anyone know if that year 2020 notation on the original lien filing would be sufficient for the IRS to show good faith effort to collect? If not, what could that last date to file in the year 2020 mean?

I think the 2020 date would just be the date to file for a 10-year extension of the lien.

How could they ever let a felon with her record of thefts over YEARS have access to unsuspecting clients financial and personal information? They might as well just give her the keys to the safe, she will be ALL over that.

What a great point. My paralegal was redacting bank account numbers and Social Security numbers from pdf documents most of the day today--if Casey had access to those, I can only imagine the rampant identity theft from clients.

Yes, nothing has changed. That's why they show her on the beach 'relaxing' instead of sitting at a desk studying for her GED, or cleaning rooms in a motel for minimum wage... She will be a thief and a scammer all her life, that's all she knows. Bankruptcy is just another example of that.

She has been relaxing every day for the last 4 1/2 years. There is a point at which relaxation turns into slothfulness.

ETA: Is slothfulness a word lol? Perhaps it's just "sloth." Not a word I use every day...

She has been relaxing every day for the last 4 1/2 years. There is a point at which relaxation turns into slothfulness.

ETA: Is slothfulness a word lol? Perhaps it's just "sloth." Not a word I use every day...

Sloth is one of the seven deadly sins. Perhaps sloth will get her in the end.

How could they ever let a felon with her record of thefts over YEARS have access to unsuspecting clients financial and personal information? They might as well just give her the keys to the safe, she will be ALL over that.

Makes you wonder what on Earth Mr. Greene was talking about. None of what he said made sense. Completely inconsistent with reality as presented in her own words, letters, recorded interviews, etc. No one with an above room temp iq would honestly say the offensive, odd things he said. Which only leaves one alternative.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Ci...Fla/-/1637132/18308596/-/etubf3z/-/index.html

Civil attorney says lawsuits are trapping Casey Anthony in Central Fla.
Anthony files for bankruptcy, could clear her from civil lawsuits
Published On: Jan 28 2013 04:46:45 PM EST

Local 6 spoke to some residents at the Ocean Woods Condominiums who said they have seen a woman resembling Anthony on the property.

"She walks a dog, she usually has a body guard with her," said Monica Vandevender. "My husband has seen her out here before too."

neighbor - very common knowledge everybody that I've talked to here knows

Vendevender said initially the idea of Anthony living in her community concerned her
I was at first thinking that all of these people that have this anger towards her would pretty much start to inundate Ocean Woods but they have not

We reached out to the property manager for Ocean Woods trying to get a statement but we did not get a return call

Dakota Wheeler says if it's supposed to be a secret it's the worst kept one

Ocean Woods at 8766 Live Oak Ct Cape Canaveral
rent starts at $595 PER WEEK!

Attachments

• common knowledge KC on property.jpg
    common knowledge KC on property.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 30
  • heard KC moving in.jpg
    heard KC moving in.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 27
  • KC in Ocean Woods more than one person says.jpg
    KC in Ocean Woods more than one person says.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Monica Vandevender lives there everybody knows KC there.jpg
    Monica Vandevender lives there everybody knows KC there.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Vendevender seen her and dog Ocean Woods sign.jpg
    Vendevender seen her and dog Ocean Woods sign.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 24
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Ci...Fla/-/1637132/18308596/-/etubf3z/-/index.html

Local 6 spoke to some residents at the Ocean Woods Condominiums who said they have seen a woman resembling Anthony on the property.

"She walks a dog, she usually has a body guard with her," said Monica Vandevender. "My husband has seen her out here before too."

Vendevender said initially the idea of Anthony living in her community concerned her
I was at first thinking that all of these people that have this anger towards her would pretty much start to inundate Ocean Woods but they have not

We reached out to the property manager for Ocean Woods trying to get a statement but we did not get a return call

RBBM: OMG Noooooooooooo ! She should NOT -- NEVER -- have a dog :furious:

Please ... where is the SPCA ? PITA ?

:seeya: And THANKS ThinkTank for this update !

Makes you wonder what on Earth Mr. Greene was talking about. None of what he said made sense. Completely inconsistent with reality as presented in her own words, letters, recorded interviews, etc. No one with an above room temp iq would honestly say the offensive, odd things he said. Which only leaves one alternative.

I was SO tempted to write to him and ask - Why don't you hire her, then you can explain to your clients that you are allowing a pathological liar who stole from friends and family over years, including from her own grandpa's HOSPICE account, to handle their legal/personal/financial documents?

Just what clients need, someone like Casey with access to their information at their most vulnerable times. :banghead:

Looks like a picture book to me. :floorlaugh:

People Magazine? LOL

Oh, and I think that chair is one of those plastic molded type made to look like a wood Adirondack chair. So, as usual the felon takes the easy way out - even in a fake photo shot!

I was SO tempted to write to him and ask - Why don't you hire her, then you can explain to your clients that you are allowing a pathological liar who stole from friends and family over years, including from her own grandpa's HOSPICE account, to handle their legal/personal/financial documents?

Just what clients need, someone like Casey with access to their information at their most vulnerable times. :banghead:

It should reflect horribly on him that his judgment is so poor. I don't think for a second he REALLY believes any of it...but then why would he be saying it lol.

A Caylee tribute. A reminder of all the searches Equusearch did trying to find her.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4&sns=em"]Caylee Anthony Tribute - I'm With You - YouTube[/ame]

Originally Posted by strawberry
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Civ...z/-/index.html

Talks about the condo at 3:12. Says some people say she doesn't live in Cape Canaveral because the beach shot looks like a river, not the ocean. But, the pic isn't dated and noone said it was taken near her home.

I agree
The picture is not an indication of where she is living.

That is not the Atlantic Ocean behind her..IF she is in Brevard county it's either the Banana River or Indian River Lagoon..

The dock and the plastic Adirondack patio chair indicates to me it's someone's home/backyard

Unless they carted that chair in a pick up truck and placed in along a river or lake shore park in order to take that picture.

That photo of FCA in the plastic chair, posted on the CBS5 KHPO site by Adam Longo, is not captioned to be her condo in Ocean Woods ... there is no indication of where that photo was taken.

The other two photos that Adam Longo posted with her legal team were dated as August 2012 - when her probation ended. The chair on the sand photo is likely among the same group photos where the legal team was.

Attachments

• 20714160_BG3.jpg
    20714160_BG3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 24
You can get a 1BR condo in Cape Canaveral for a little over 500. PER MONTH. The real estate market has tanked over there since many of the Cape employees are gone. I was over there looking at property last week (I own a Prop. Mgmt Company and am a RE Broker) and there is a LOT available around that whole area. Where I am, on the West Coast, we are seeing things moving upwards again, but NOT over there.... too many vacancies and nothing to pull them in anymore.

I can believe she's living there and has Daddy paying the rent. A hoodie, a wig, whatever.. and she can walk her dog in relative quiet. I've lived in my neighborhood for 20 years (minus 2 i was travelling) and don't know more than 5 of my neighbors. Its a transient state... people come and go all the time. Its DEF. not like up north where you know who is living down the street from you.

Could she find someone to play with there... absolutely. Lots of drugs/partiers and lowlifes all around since its so cheap there. Friends 19 yr old son went there to live for a few months... all they did was drink/drug and party. He finally begged someone to come get him and bring him home to Sarasota. Even HE (who unfortunately is a drugged up loser) knew it was bad there. And as i said before... its a straight shot from there to Mommy and Daddys' house... rt 50, 35 min and you're in East Orlando. (near Full Sail, UCF, Valencia and all her college friends...:floorlaugh:) oh wait.. she doesn't HAVE any of those!

and IMO, she probably got her GED while in jail. What else did she have to do in there to kill time except write letters to her adoring fans?

RBBM, ThinkTank. The part I bolded is interesting to me because under "Schedule B, Personal Property" she checked the "None" box for "Animals" on page 11 of her Bankruptcy Petition.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/dam...y-Anthony-middle-district-bankruptcy-0126.pdf

:great: I'm sure she's packing up as we speak. Bella Vita Casey! How's that workin' fur ya? Every time your rat hole is found you'll have to pack up and find another one...Bella Vita indeed! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missTaken16