Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM, ThinkTank. The part I bolded is interesting to me because under "Schedule B, Personal Property" she checked the "None" box for "Animals" on page 11 of her Bankruptcy Petition.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/dam...y-Anthony-middle-district-bankruptcy-0126.pdf

Indeed!
They also said in this video on WKMG, that FCA made that video diary and rambled for 4 minutes and said she had a dog.

Also on her bankruptcy petition she claims NO furniture nor furnishings.
Are we to believe she lives in a bare condo and sits on the floor? No couch? No bed there [she said her bed is at Hopesprings], no kitchen table? no chairs?

From this Ohio gal... Kinda looks like Lake Erie to me...know it well

Interesting that you say that Pattymarie because the first time I saw that photo I thought she looked very similar in size and look to the Ohio pictures that were taken not too long after she was released from jail. Same timeframe- especially the length of her hair and the baseball cap.

Indeed!
They also said in this video on WKMG, that FCA made that video diary and rambled for 4 minutes and said she had a dog.

Also on her bankruptcy petition she claims NO furniture nor furnishings.
Are we to believe she lives in a bare condo and sits on the floor? No couch? No bed there [she said her bed is at Hopesprings], no kitchen table? no chairs?

anthony could be living in a furnished apt/condo, she wouldnt need to buy/own furnshings

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anth...s/-/13479888/18309212/-/11haufuz/-/index.html

Casey Anthony filed bankruptcy to avoid another year of people coming after her with lawsuits, her attorney Charles Greene told WESH 2 on Monday.

"It's not just financial, it's emotional," Greene said.

"She is living on the kindness of friends for the most part," Greene said. "These are people that believe in her and will see her through this ordeal until the end.
Kindness of "friends". Too funny. And, yes...I'm sure they will "stick to" her until the bitter end.

Does anyone know if prosecutors tested little Caylee for chlorine in her lungs, skin, hair, etc from the drowning claims by the Anthonys?

I wonder if chlorine and chloroform have similar chemical properties that can be disguised and hard to confirm for chlorine?

Any thought sre appreciated

Does anyone know if prosecutors tested little Caylee for chlorine in her lungs, skin, hair, etc from the drowning claims by the Anthonys?

I wonder if chlorine and chloroform have similar chemical properties that can be disguised and hard to confirm for chlorine?

From memory, their pool is not chlorinated. I don't think there was much left of this little baby to test, beyond hair and bones plus she was under water for 6 months.

OMG, that horrid little modsnip and her stupid support team are unbelievable. But the more KC trolls society by making her selfish, remorseless, calculating responsibility-dodging moves, the worse she makes her 'bella vita' for herself. The more her gaslighted enablers go on about her 'ordeal', the further out they push the date of her dependence upon them and the bigger the rod they create for their own backs. Team Casey might be able to block out from their ambitious competitive minds a small body decomposing in a car while the child's mother describes it as a 'plastered squirrel' and then goes out to party, but most of us will never forget, and vowing to 'keep fighting' the very people whom you want to peacefully live among is utterly counterproductive. Win on, KC. Enjoy the pathetic spoils of your victories.

She was nothing but bones and a mat of hair when she was found. :(

They did test her hair for chloroform. It was negative, but there needs to be long-term exposure in order to register.

I really wish someone over at camp Quinco would crack about the connection there. I do belive they are ALL on the payroll and this is how some of the funds are being " held" im sure the IRS would be interested in that love affair

OMG, that horrid little modsnip and her stupid support team are unbelievable. But the more KC trolls society by making her selfish, remorseless, calculating responsibility-dodging moves, the worse she makes her 'bella vita' for herself. The more her gaslighted enablers go on about her 'ordeal', the further out they push the date of her dependence upon them and the bigger the rod they create for their own backs. Team Casey might be able to block out from their ambitious competitive minds a small body decomposing in a car while the child's mother describes it as a 'plastered squirrel' and then goes out to party, but most of us will never forget, and vowing to 'keep fighting' the very people whom you want to peacefully live among is utterly counterproductive. Win on, KC. Enjoy the pathetic spoils of your victories.

It seems to me that the pictures they allowed to be released are actually designed to produce ire and fury in Caylee supporters and to test media interest in their product.

It seems to me that the pictures they allowed to be released are actually designed to produce ire and fury in Caylee supporters and to test media interest in their product.

The waters had been tested last summer with Jose book. Not to mention that computer search ---- that should have told them something. :waitasec:

Which is not supported by any evidence. He seems to buy into some pretty dated ideas in psychology. There is no evidence a person must have had something horrible happen to them in order for them to do horrible things. That is something comforting for people who think their MUST be a reason. We hate things that don't make sense imo.

Agreed. I see more and more (such as the Jodi Arias case) defense attorneys on the tube saying claiming "abuse" is a viable defense for murder. Whether abuse by the victim, or abuse in early childhood. It boggles my mind that we have evolved (WITH MUCH HELP FROM THE FCA VERDICT) to put forth a "reason" for murder. So that makes it ok.... :furious:

Agreed. I see more and more (such as the Jodi Arias case) defense attorneys on the tube saying claiming "abuse" is a viable defense for murder. Whether abuse by the victim, or abuse in early childhood. It boggles my mind that we have evolved (WITH MUCH HELP FROM THE FCA VERDICT) to put forth a "reason" for murder. So that makes it ok.... :furious:

so let's play 'what if'

what if Casey was molested? she killed her own child and now plays loving family with her molester??
does this happen?

geh!

snippets from : http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-paralegal-attorney/story?id=18336335

Casey Anthony has become so experienced with the legal system since her daughter disappeared in 2008 that she may be considering a job as a paralegal, her attorney said today.

"I truly believe that she has a lot of skills," Greene told ABCNews.com. "She's better than many paralegals I know. She could be a paralegal or something like that right away. She is very organized, a very intelligent, very computer savvy person, so I think her skills and her desire may lie somewhere in that field."

More at the link, along with Comments ...

:eek: :eek: OMG ... the BS these attorneys that represent FCA spout just astounds me !

So WHY Mr. Greene haven't you hired her ? And what about you, Jose, Cheney, Dottie, why haven't you hired her ?

FCA will never amount to anything in her life ... she has never had a REAL job in the past and never will in the future, imo ...

:furious: :moo:

Nothing left to test but chewed on bones scattered hither and yon after her mother dumped her like trash.

so let's play 'what if'

what if Casey was molested? she killed her own child and now plays loving family with her molester??
does this happen?

geh!

Not in my world. That to me is the ONE FACTOR that screams LIE LIE LIE LIE. Cindy still living with the molestor. FCA now "reconciled" with her molestor (who by her own claims killed her daughter). GMAFB. Not in this lifetime. So what is the logical conclusion? LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS each and every one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkme