Becky Sue Turner and related

The surviving daughters high school pic didn't look like FLEK to me.. Or anyone.. She looked VERY plain seems no makeup and I think it was her senior pic. Was her family ( turner) LDS? That could be a link... Maybe she knew FLEK from "church" and they left together... But if the surviving daughter gave FLEK the ID info she would have known the parents birthdays...

Having said that... This is very interesting and possible.

The surviving daughters high school pic didn't look like FLEK to me.. Or anyone.. She looked VERY plain seems no makeup and I think it was her senior pic. Was her family ( turner) LDS? That could be a link... Maybe she knew FLEK from "church" and they left together... But if the surviving daughter gave FLEK the ID info she would have known the parents birthdays...

That's a good point about knowing the parents' birth dates. I suppose, depending on the circumstances of TJT's departure, she may not have known them herself. Or a close friend could have been told the story by TJT and went from there. I know that's been discussed before somewhere. I'm just thinking of the classic television scene where the friend comes in, finds what they need while the victim is showering/cooking/distracted and brings it back when they're done. If that's the case, only TJT would likely be able to identify her.

What High School would one be looking for?

What High School would one be looking for?

I don't remember. Another forum member posted a link here back in the summer. I had the pic for awhile but deleted lots of stuff from the case because my phone is low on storage space.

Do you think the Turner Family had TT taken from the home after the fire,
Foster care?

Do you think the Turner Family had TT taken from the home after the fire,
Foster care?
Could be. Something happened that's for sure! I have to say, after having found various pics of Becky Sue's relatives, that "Lori Ruff" sure does have a remarkable resemblance to the family. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she was a family member!

moo

Okay. Here is where my thoughts are REALLY gunning for, these past couple days. And as many of you might notice....it isn't often that I fixate on a particular theory. So, I wouldn't throw this out there if I wasn't totally convinced. KWIM?

It has been brought to my attention that, in light of huge familial changes with the Turners in mid to late 70s, the surviving daughter of TT and RmW apparently went m.i.a. in or about 1980, from her dad's life (maybe her mom's too?). She reportedly ran away and never reconnected until the FLEK fiasco. She had her first child ca.1988.

My theory? She 'ran away'? Where did she 'run' to? Who did she associate with, during this time? Maybe other people with challenging family lives, who also ran away? People who are looking for fresh starts with the knowledge of somebody's family who passed away?

I think TJT's (female) circles and living areas from anytime in the 80s deserve a bit of research....

But not the younger siblings. KWIM?

Why/How do you have the impression that she went "mia"? She seems to have stayed and lived in Washington her entire life until she went to Hawaii to (possibly) meet her half-sibling…???

It is my understanding that she went mia from her dad's life....and was speculating if she went missing from her mom too. I have seen no evidence, for or against, on whether or not she remained involved with her mother. IMO...she remained in contact with mom, but it was a tenuous relationship (SPECULATION).

It is my understanding that she went mia from her dad's life....and was speculating if she went missing from her mom too. I have seen no evidence, for or against, on whether or not she remained involved with her mother. IMO...she remained in contact with mom, but it was a tenuous relationship (SPECULATION).
The more I find, the more convinced I am that LER was related to the Turner family. Is there any way to find out more about the fire itself? Were the children found (or assumed to be dead)??? What was the cause of the fire? Surely there must be some information on it apart from the two (2) newspaper articles to be found!

moo

The more I find, the more convinced I am that LER was related to the Turner family. Is there any way to find out more about the fire itself? Were the children found (or assumed to be dead)??? What was the cause of the fire? Surely there must be some information on it apart from the two (2) newspaper articles to be found!

moo

I have begun to wonder whether it was a 'Sodder Children' scenario...

I have begun to wonder whether it was a 'Sodder Children' scenario...

Yes, that is why it would be nice to know more about the fire. I did go back and read the article about the Sodder children and clicked on the link for Georgia Tann. In the TAnn article, an N.Turner is noted as looking for her birth family. Probably coincidence but you never know. Don't know how to take that one any further.

What I find odd about the Turner fire is that the children, according to the BST Death certificate, were buried the next day, I believe. That just seems so quick. Unless there was an assumption that they were reduced to ashes and only ashes were buried?

One would think more news articles would be out there on the fire. However back then, perhaps not...?
It must have been devastating for The Turner's. I still wonder if FLEK isn't TJT .. Taken from her mom and dad after the fire... But then, who would TJT be? And why hide?
Just dreaming :)

Sorry, I don't understand the theory involving TJT (the surviving daughter) at all. She's friends with both of her parents on FB, so they evidently do know that it's her, and not someone else using her identity.

Sorry, I don't understand the theory involving TJT (the surviving daughter) at all. She's friends with both of her parents on FB, so they evidently do know that it's her, and not someone else using her identity.

I know alllads, but crazier things have happened for a cover up scenario. I know TJT is friends with her family on FB. What I am saying is if...if FLEK is related, what is this relation? Mentioning that Terry J was missing (also) from her family or father, maybe the mother, I was wondering if there was more to this family that we don't know. Crazy I know and agree w/you!
I guess I'm trying to wrap my head around this family including the possible relationship with the T's!

Can anyone tell me more about Caleb B? He appears to look SO much like Flek. Who is he?
Thanks for asking.

The theory is plausible because TJT was abandoned by both parents at age 13 and did not reconnect, at least with her father, for 32 years.

Caleb is TJT's brother; possibly half-brother.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

The theory is plausible because TJT was abandoned by both parents at age 13 and did not reconnect, at least with her father, for 32 years.

Caleb is TJT's brother; possibly half-brother.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

Thanks marse!
Now this just makes want to know more!! :banghead:
I remember someone mentioning that CB was a brother, but then when I went to check last night on FB... The B name made me question it. The similarity between him and FLEK is pretty startling!!
I wonder why TJT was abandoned by her parents under age? Ugh... oh well. It is a mystery to me...which again makes me think that there is more to this than meets the eye. I noticed on TJT FB she is only 5'5" tall.

Correction on the age; TJT was 12. At the time TJT was living with only her mother, as RW had long been separated from TT who had skipped out to Hawaii after being caught up in a grow-op.

Not sure why the mother took off and left TJT to fend for herself. Reportedly, she was homeless until around age 16/17 at which point she began her first marriage.

If anyone wishes to have a look, TJT was supposedly briefly depicted in a 1984 documentary: Streetwise 1984 Documentary - YouTube

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streetwise_(1984_film)

Wow -- there has been some wild stuff posted here, lately. If the account of TJT's "abandonment" is indeed accurate, I can't help but look at that fire with new suspicion. Might it now be slightly plausible that FLEK actually was BST? I suppose it also just raises the probability of the parents' association with questionable folks who might want to steal (and possibly sell) an identity. But without any real evidence, I don't see how it's right to speculate that a living person is an impostor of some sort!

Well I did a quick cruise through the film to see if anyone reminded me of FLEK. There is a girl at 1:16:33 with a black hat a flowered shirt that looks a bit like her. Other than that, I don't really know what/who to look out for. I have found a picture of TJT but she's olde/middle-aged. I haven't found any pictures of her when she was younger. Interesting documentary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back