Benjaman Kyle - Those who still need investigation - WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one has had some dental work and I thought BK did too. Richard Anthony Jensen

Sharel Vance Haresym looks very close.

I agree about Sharel. And is that a dent in his left cheek?

Oh yeah.:yes: I really think they look so much alike. The age would be about right too.

Haresym is not a common name either. I found 1 obit in Canada and 1 member of classmates (female - maybe a relative?) in Canada. Saw a couple of genealogy entries too.

Here are a couple more:

Jean Paul Leroux-
http://www.nampn.org/cases/leroux_jean-paul.html
Bettin this guy has a record and his nose does not work at all for me or his coloring, jmo

Richard Jenson-
http://www.nampn.org/cases/jensen_richard.html
DOB 1968-I think he is young

Douglas Reis-
http://www.nampn.org/cases/reis_douglas.html
Ears, height, age and this looks like a booking photo to me???

I agree about Sharel. And is that a dent in his left cheek?
I think the dent is really a deep dimple...

Just a few thoughts from me but great looking!!

William Berezink: No. He probably drowned on his canoeing trip. ?
Brian Adrain: No. A little too young. Eyes are green.
Kenneth Brodacki: No. Hair blonde. Nose is not right.
David Rowbotham: No. Hard to tell from photo, but police think he was murdered.
Patrick Ukrainetz: No. Only 46. eye color not known. Too bald.
James Clarke: No. Too young, only 49 now.

and this one:
http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/ga...hp?A200300380W

I thought we had ruled Mr. Dribin out??? Will check the thread.
I searched using the search tool up top (his name and the url for him in case for some reason his name wasn't used), didn't bring him up (except for these two mentions of him right here.) Thing is, I know I've looked at him before and I thought he had been ruled out here as well. :waitasec:
-------------------------------
I also think we ruled out Mr Dribin here. Maybe he did not make it to the ruled out thread.?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Con: blonde hair, ears not lined up with eyebrows as BK,
Pro: close to right age,

I use to have blond hair, very blond. Now I'm brown and for awhile it was dark brown. There wasn't any color used either. Plus, when you age, face features start to shift, along with other body parts, unfortunately. I just saw a picture of my mother, who I haven't seen in years and she looks horrible!!! Quite frankly, I'm a little worried about getting older now. Ha.

This is just my thoughts on the differences. I think they are easily explained but I'm certainly no expert. I do think this man would probably have an accent though that we might still be able to detect in BK if they are the same person.

I use to have blond hair, very blond. Now I'm brown and for awhile it was dark brown. There wasn't any color used either. Plus, when you age, face features start to shift, along with other body parts, unfortunately. I just saw a picture of my mother, who I haven't seen in years and she looks horrible!!! Quite frankly, I'm a little worried about getting older now. Ha.

This is just my thoughts on the differences. I think they are easily explained but I'm certainly no expert. I do think this man would probably have an accent though that we might still be able to detect in BK if they are the same person.

I used to have very blond hair also. Now it is brown, well brown mixed with gray! To be honest, I cannot see the tops of his ears in the picture, so I cannot tell what they line up with. And, BK might not have an accent if he went to Canada to avoid the draft. Didn't someone say he spelled some words the way a Canadian would? Or did I just make that up? I think I have read too many different cases!

I wonder if BK thinks the regression photos from Dr Phil seem accurate. Could his hair have been lighter when he was younger? He did say when he saw himself, he had aged about 20 years. What did he expect to see? No gray and less wrinkles? Of course! But maybe lighter hair? What else seemed different to him?

Your right, Tracie5, I did state that Canadians use 'tre' to spell words, where we use 'ter'; but they also do this in Denmark, England, and I am sure a few other places also. And as for the hair, I was white, blonde, light brown, dark brown, now med. brown with gray, without coloring also, and never colored my hair, til the gray started coming. But this is a family trait of ours. LOL

there are lots of people that their hair turns darker w/age,,,, plus gray..
something to think about on sherl (who could look like him). are there any studdies about someone who had amneisia more than once? it's a possability i guess....neva know
beverly
and as far as relies, they have already given up for dead, or relied dead and new aquaintences will not come forward....for whatever reason....large bay of possibilities there.....

Your right, Tracie5, I did state that Canadians use 'tre' to spell words, where we use 'ter'; but they also do this in Denmark, England, and I am sure a few other places also. And as for the hair, I was white, blonde, light brown, dark brown, now med. brown with gray, without coloring also, and never colored my hair, til the gray started coming. But this is a family trait of ours. LOL
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone is correct. Blonde hair does turn to brown. It happened in my family! Is there a way to get more information from Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin