Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, not trying to be a tease. I am confused how or what to post. I posted earlier this week a very long and informational paper trail which led to myspace accounts etc etc.. My post was deleted, I wish I still had it since I am not going to redraft it and send it to LE --since this evening I have received information that confirmed my suspicions. I am assuming because there were links to myspace accounts, and public documents of people who have done business with the Billings my post was deleted, so I am sorry if I posted against TOS, no harm inteneded. I was naysayed by others that is just couldn't be possible -- well, with LOTS of undercover ;) work - it is possible.

First, it relates to the M-13 gang - Second, it relates to something much bigger than that gang - an enterprise that even that gang would answer to or fight over territory with. A lot of flipping allegiences between these car guys.. and then a much bigger picture. If you look VERY high in this town --- you will find --- just follow paper and make your own predictions for the things that are still unanswered.

First let me say ,I know that you have spent a lot of time researching this. And I thank you. Like a poster said earlier and his name I forget SORRY but he said They are murdering scumbags reguardless of what may come out about the Billings.

I wish you could openly speak your thoughts as I have always read your posting and I would really like to know what you are thinking.

Well, i felt that by linking these here, you could
1. find her name, read about her history;
2. then do research to see if there is any VALID VERIFIED CONNECTION, (I tried didn't come up with any connection, BUT, many of you on here are much better at sleuthing than I am).
3. I am really disappointed at the negative and rude comments on this thread towards other members. I have been on other cases and have not felt this way at all.

I personally thank you for posting the link. I agree with the person who said she was pointing to the bigger picture. The fact that the Billings name was mentioned made it relevant for me, although I did not gather from anything she said that they were implicated! If so, no more than using illegal labor. Perhaps this is what Mr. Billings discovered and had evidence to use against the evil ones behind this?? He or information he had, was a threat to someone.
And for what it's worth...I believe the girl on the video. There's a lot that goes on that we don't know about and our "protectors" don't want us to know. Always has been and always will be...It just reminds me to pray more and thank the Lord above for my blessings. It could just have easily been my daughter on that video.

Thank you for the welcome and Prudence, I have to say that my sentence was not well worded. Tiredblondy really clarified the issue. I said:

"After an adoption is completed, the child has the same legal standing as a biological child and the birth certificate is modifed to reflect that fact."

To be more clear, the birth certificate is amended to show the new adoptive parents as the "natural" parents. The place of birth, time of birth, and physician in attendance remain the same.

My husband and I have often laughed about how we could have parented so many children in a single year or have been in Seoul, South Korea and California and Texas on the same day. I admit, the system is not perfect, but this is how it works.

Tiredblondy is absolutely correct in that adopted children have exactly the same rights and entitlements as a biological child. This is why many parents of special needs children (whether by birth or adoption) will set up trusts for their children. Inheritances can preclude disabled children from qualifying for SSI and Medicaid.

IMO these protection laws for adopted children are often the cause of friction within a family. There are some grandparents and older biological children who can be resentful of an adoptive child having the same rights as a child born within the family. It sounds like to me, however, that the Billings family wholeheartedly accepted the younger additions to the family. Our family has had the same experience.

On another related issue, has anyone uncovered any information concerning grandparents, aunts, or uncles being involved in the children's lives? Ashley deserves all the support she can muster for the daunting task ahead. I'm just wondering if she has any supportive older relatives to help. I've been very impressed with the support the family seems to get from the teachers and therapists involved with the little ones. That support will remain vital.

Anything that I have read regarding Mr. Billings has been nothing but, speculation chatter. There is nothing that points, legitimately, that he was involved in illegal ventures. I have read that he may have helped finance a Martial Arts studio for Gonzalez, Jr. as well as an organization called Project FIGHTBACK that Gonzalez ran. Gonzalez was also employed by a used car business that Mr. Billings had interest in, if I'm not mistaken. Several links of connection right there.

FWIW, we all sleuth cases that interest us. For various reasons. Think of the case and the victims.

Thank you for the welcome and Prudence, I have to say that my sentence was not well worded. Tiredblondy really clarified the issue. I said:
After an adoption is completed, the child has the same legal standing as a biological child and the birth certificate is modifed to reflect that fact."
To be more clear, the birth certificate is amended to show the new adoptive parents as the "natural" parents. The place of birth, time of birth, and physician in attendance remain the same.
My husband and I have often laughed about how we could have parented so many children in a single year or have been in Seoul, South Korea and California and Texas on the same day. I admit, the system is not perfect, but this is how it works.
Tiredblondy is absolutely correct in that adopted children have exactly the same rights and entitlements as a biological child. This is why many parents of special needs children (whether by birth or adoption) will set up trusts for their children. Inheritances can preclude disabled children from qualifying for SSI and Medicaid.

IMO these protection laws for adopted children are often the cause of friction within a family. There are some grandparents and older biological children who can be resentful of an adoptive child having the same rights as a child born within the family. It sounds like to me, however, that the Billings family wholeheartedly accepted the younger additions to the family. Our family has had the same experience.

On another related issue, has anyone uncovered any information concerning grandparents, aunts, or uncles being involved in the children's lives? Ashley deserves all the support she can muster for the daunting task ahead. I'm just wondering if she has any supportive older relatives to help. I've been very impressed with the support the family seems to get from the teachers and therapists involved with the little ones. That support will remain vital.

Oh Missizzy! You are right. My children were born in a small rural town that has no hospital according to their revised birth certificate! And believe it or not my sister thinks my children are not the same as her biological children. My Mom set her straight but it still hurts to know your own sister could feel that way.

Ashley will need all the help she can get emotionally and physically. It sounds like the community will be very supportative.

"After an adoption is completed, the child has the same legal standing as a biological child and the birth certificate is modifed to reflect that fact."

Yes the maternal grandparents are alive and involved as many aunts and uncles. They have a HUGE extended family. She is getting alot of help and support.

I personally thank you for posting the link. I agree with the person who said she was pointing to the bigger picture. The fact that the Billings name was mentioned made it relevant for me, although I did not gather from anything she said that they were implicated! If so, no more than using illegal labor. Perhaps this is what Mr. Billings discovered and had evidence to use against the evil ones behind this?? He or information he had, was a threat to someone.
And for what it's worth...I believe the girl on the video. There's a lot that goes on that we don't know about and our "protectors" don't want us to know. Always has been and always will be...It just reminds me to pray more and thank the Lord above for my blessings. It could just have easily been my daughter on that video.

Thank You for being respectful enough to comment on my posts. I tried to look for connections, and just thought that many others on here might now something that I dont and would know where to search. Thanks Again!!!

I found that absolutely bizarre and have to question his motives (which I don't think were the right to privacy for his children). It does seem even more odd that he would do that for mentally handicapped children. I don't know a lot about disabled children, but I would think that even through adulthood, if they were able to live alone, they would need someone trustworthy to assist them in private matters. There's no reason that I can think of that he would need to protect the privacy of the younger children, as they're not old enough to be legally bound to a contract, get a credit card, etc.

And if there IS a reason for protecting their privacy, he was absolutely abusing the copyrights on their names.

Search for "sovereign citizen" on the first or second thread. Some people believe that if they declare themselves sovereign citizens and copyright their names, they can charge the government a bunch of money if their names are used on correspondence, etc. It's total bs, but that's their theory. There are docs in one of those threads with pdfs of Melanie declaring herself a sovereign citizen, copyrighting their names and so on.
Google the term and you can find more.

IMO, these sovereign citizens are nuts;

LINK

The "sovereign citizen" movement is a loosely organized collection of groups and individuals who have adopted a right-wing anarchist ideology originating in the theories of a group called the Posse Comitatus in the 1970s. Its adherents believe that virtually all existing government in the United States is illegitimate and they seek to "restore" an idealized, minimalist government that never actually existed. To this end, sovereign citizens wage war against the government and other forms of authority using "paper terrorism" harassment and intimidation tactics, and occasionally resorting to violence.

Yet despite a pattern of violent activity, the preferred weapon of members of the sovereign citizen movement is what has come to be called "paper terrorism." Paper terrorism involves the use of fraudulent legal documents and filings, as well as the misuse of legitimate documents and filings, in order to intimidate, harass and coerce public officials, law enforcement officers and private citizens. Many paper terrorism tactics originated during the days of the Posse Comitatus, but were refined and popularized in the 1990s and distributed in books, during seminars and through the Internet.

Do you'all know that they call the Pensacola/Lower Alabama area the
"Redneck Riviera"....I'm just sayin......not everyone is a rocket scientist...:crazy:

Just my opinion. I have lived here 25 years and wouldn't dream of living anywhere else.

OT, I used to work in a call center and somebody from that area called me and said; "I waz talkin to ma husband, no wait ma brother." :eek:

Re: Bold

I didn't understand it that way. Articles I had read said he was told to cease and desist with the letters of demand for millions of dollars from Government employees. Not exactly stopping when he knows it won't work. He was told to stop.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=76270&catid=142

Oh, while I can only speak for myself, I truly don't believe anyone here believes the Billing's were murdered over the copyright of the children's names. It just adds an element of curiosity the likes which I know I haven't encountered.

It does seem to indicate involvement with the "sovereign citizens movement" which seems to be an underground movement with unique ways of dealing with government and has questionable ties. These guys have counted Terry Nichols (Part of the Oklahoma bombers group with Timothy McVeigh) among their group.

Hi! I know I'm new here but I've been following all 4 threads since the beginning. As far as CT Transmissions goes, they have almost 5,000 friends because they basically have nothing else to do but send friend requests to anybody and everybody in Pensacola. I know a lot of people that have them as friends because they sent them a friend request but have never done business with them or even know them. I have received a couple of requests from them but never accepted them. Just my .02 cents.

Have they made money requests?

That kind of un-informed sensational post is not helping anyone.

1. Maybe they wanted the son the live up to his financial responsiblity of having a child.

2. A 50,000 dollar life insurance policy is peanuts and not at all strange for parents to take out on kids or grandkids. It's the best time to buy life insurance because they are young and it's cheap and will guarantee they will have a policy that they can increase the coverage amount at certain intervals as they age and need more. If that child develops a medical condition like, diabities, heart disease, or any number of conditions down the road they would not be able to buy life insurance at any price. What if they have a family and want to provide financial protection in the event they die. Good thing the parents bought that insurance policy way back when. It's actually a very smart thing to do and shows how much they cared for the well being of their family members. Very common practice among people who plan for the future.

Sorry but that post just seems like piling on and is attacking the victims. That's national enquirer type stuff imo. You can turn off the "hinky" alarm off...nothing to see here.

I stand corrected.

The children with serious medical conditions would not have been eligible for life insurance. Nobody takes out life insurance on children with the intent of collecting. It's for the children to have later on for their future families. When children do tragically die, a lot of times the the small life insurance policies (50K) pay for the parents to bury them, take time off from work to grieve, and a lot times pay for grief counseling for parents and siblings.

You can say that but you'd be wrong. It's not a huge concern but people have taken out policies and then killed the child.

I really hate how this thread always seems to turn into digging up crap
on the victims!
I'm not talking about you pinkin!
I bolded the copyright because as a business person such as Mr. Billings
it may be as simple as someday they wanted to write a book about their
life! IMO a reason to copyright their names would make it so some
other writer could not write about them!

I think it's sad that some feel the need to try and find a motive that
fits with the Billings being bad people when everyone who knew them
say otherwise!
I see no reason to try and turn everything they did into something shady
when there very well could be a simple reason with no wrong doing on their part
at all!

You cannot copyright a person's name. CA and GA would be all over that if it was possible. It's just a tactic of the sovereign citizens paper terrorism.

As for digging up dirt we are here to discuss crimes and possible motives. There seems to be a lot behind the Billings. IMO, they aren't as benevolent as they first appeared.

Honestly, not trying to be a tease. I am confused how or what to post. I posted earlier this week a very long and informational paper trail which led to myspace accounts etc etc..

Does any of it have to do with a link given for the "Dixie Mafia", and the book
by the atty who represented Gillich. The atty recorded the stories after the former striptease club owner was released from prison ....

I've saved several of your posts. Is there any way I can help retrace?

Does anyone know if there was a lawsuit/settlement in the case of the poor little Billings boy that died after the medical accident in the hospital in Texas? That could be a very legitimate source of the wealth the Billings family seemed to have.

Quote SteelyDan-It does seem to indicate involvement with the "sovereign citizens movement" which seems to be an underground movement with unique ways of dealing with government and has questionable ties. These guys have counted Terry Nichols (Part of the Oklahoma bombers group with Timothy McVeigh) among their group.

Which as I understood it was referred to in the video with the girl. There was something that Mr. Billings knew that was a threat to someone. Perhaps he was undercover?

Anytime I am not sure of information to post or if it's allowed I send a personal message to the moderator which tonight is .

Does anyone know if there was a lawsuit/settlement in the case of the poor little Billings boy that died after the medical accident in the hospital in Texas? That could be a very legitimate source of the wealth the Billings family seemed to have.

I was curious about that tonight too and did a search, but could not find any records of any lawsuits.

Quote SteelyDan-It does seem to indicate involvement with the "sovereign citizens movement" which seems to be an underground movement with unique ways of dealing with government and has questionable ties. These guys have counted Terry Nichols (Part of the Oklahoma bombers group with Timothy McVeigh) among their group.

Which as I understood it was referred to in the video with the girl. There was something that Mr. Billings knew that was a threat to someone. Perhaps he was undercover?

There are lots of people who don't necessarily follow the political philosophy of the Sovereign Citizen Movement who believe the (ridiculous) financial "benefits" of declaring themselves sovereign citizens. There's certainly nothing out there to indicate that the Billings were involved in any kind of anarchist organization.

As for digging up dirt we are here to discuss crimes and possible motives. There seems to be a lot behind the Billings. IMO, they aren't as benevolent as they first appeared.

Steely, I have to give you thumbs up on this one! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

To everyone else:

There is more behind the story, and we are sitting and watching it unfold each and every day in the media. (My opinion).

Until EVERYONE is in custody, the police are GOING to make this look like a simple robbery. (My opinion....However, this has been proven TRUE by the info/documents that are gradually being released daily to the Media.)

If you look at the documents on pnj.com or ricksblog.biz or any of the others (arrest warrants, etc....), you will see discrepancies between the original Pressers and what we NOW know that the Sheriff's Department actually knew all along.

This is NORMAL. This does not make them deceptive, they just have the best interests of the CASE in mind.

As for BB and MB, I think (IMO) that everyone was struck by the tragedy of this seemingly "Wonderful" couple. Yes, they were GREAT to their children, but keep in mind that BB also worked 12+ hours per day (before he retired), and it is ENTIRELY possible that there was a LOT going on that MB was not aware of!

I mean, c'mon, there are 1,000's of CIA/Gov't Operatives whose own WIVES probably don't even know what they actually do.

So, is it not possible that a SEEMINGLY upright businessman possibly lead a totally different life in his business dealings???

I know that the friends/family don't really want to hear that, but for the sake of capturing EVERY SINGLE ONE of those individuals involved and punishing them, should we (or Law Enforcement also) just turn a blind EYE and leave certain stones unturned, for the sake of not causing any embarrassment to the family?

There are lots of people who don't necessarily follow the political philosophy of the Sovereign Citizen Movement who believe the (ridiculous) financial "benefits" of declaring themselves sovereign citizens. There's certainly nothing out there to indicate that the Billings were involved in any kind of anarchist organization.

I may have missed something from reading so many past posts, but how did this even come up? I haven't read anything that even hints the Billings were, but as I mentioned I may have missed it.

Steely, I have to give you thumbs up on this one! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

To everyone else:

There is more behind the story, and we are sitting and watching it unfold each and every day in the media. (My opinion).

Until EVERYONE is in custody, the police are GOING to make this look like a simple robbery. (My opinion....However, this has been proven TRUE by the info/documents that are gradually being released daily to the Media.)

If you look at the documents on pnj.com or ricksblog.biz or any of the others (arrest warrants, etc....), you will see discrepancies between the original Pressers and what we NOW know that the Sheriff's Department actually knew all along.

This is NORMAL. This does not make them deceptive, they just have the best interests of the CASE in mind.

As for BB and MB, I think (IMO) that everyone was struck by the tragedy of this seemingly "Wonderful" couple. Yes, they were GREAT to their children, but keep in mind that BB also worked 12+ hours per day (before he retired), and it is ENTIRELY possible that there was a LOT going on that MB was not aware of!

I mean, c'mon, there are 1,000's of CIA/Gov't Operatives whose own WIVES probably don't even know what they actually do.

So, is it not possible that a SEEMINGLY upright businessman possibly lead a totally different life in his business dealings???

I know that the friends/family don't really want to hear that, but for the sake of capturing EVERY SINGLE ONE of those individuals involved and punishing them, should we (or Law Enforcement also) just turn a blind EYE and leave certain stones unturned, for the sake of not causing any embarrassment to the family?

Are you, basically, saying that Mr. Billings was part of some undercover government agency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2