Bio Mom & her family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I started a fight and I'm going to pick up my toys and go home now.LOL

Awww winterrose, I think you do an excellent job of presenting information and discussing this case. (Even when we have differing opinions):heart::heart::heart:

I completely missed this news report before.

Did he say
Hwy 309, about 20 minutes away from there?

There are several hwy 309s in Putnam County, A, B, and C. But for it to be 20 minutes away.... could be West or North Putnam?

One Hwy 309 goes to Georgetown, not far from Satsuma. I think that Crystal S's father lives there. But it wouldn't be 20 mins away, I don't think.

Oh I don't know, the article is old tho. I only posted it because it has a link to the court docs!

Sorry didn't you get the memo? Leaving is not allowed.You are stuck, just like the rest of us. :dance:

I know,I just feel like we're a bunch of sisters and we have to try to settle what we started.:slap: That's for me.:)

Originally Posted by LFlorida
I completely missed this news report before.

Did he say
Hwy 309, about 20 minutes away from there?

There are several hwy 309s in Putnam County, A, B, and C. But for it to be 20 minutes away.... could be West or North Putnam?

One Hwy 309 goes to Georgetown, not far from Satsuma. I think that Crystal S's father lives there. But it wouldn't be 20 mins away, I don't think.
I was going to go back today to listen and try to map it out. It would be very interesting if it were land or near land owned by her family. For LE to come get Crystal and Chad, there must be a really good reason. I haven't seen them dragging other people to certain sites during the searches. They normally do not include them.

OT: Hotel California! Hahahahaha~ Great...now I will have that song stuck in my head all day! Thanks!

Awww winterrose, I think you do an excellent job of presenting information and discussing this case. (Even when we have differing opinions):heart::heart::heart:

Sweet,thank you,I think all these families are the most involving that you could get in something like this,I mean nothing like the KC case,to me it was pretty much cut and dry,just wait for the next bombshell of what she's done.It is something new everyday with all these people.

Ceeker posted the link I was looking for last night about the abandoned house they had Crystal look at,I was wondering if it could have been a place they used to go when they were younger.But,it seems they are looking at abandoned houses for a reason,just checking all the angles,I guess.

I know,I just feel like we're a bunch of sisters and we have to try to settle what we started.:slap: That's for me.:)

I still think Ron burned someone and this happened. I think Crystal is mad and spouting off. And I like Geraldo AND Leonard P. Oh, and while I am at it...TN is hinky!!!!!!!! There I said it!!! Yes I did. lmao.:slap: The "suspect wars"....pfffffttttttttt. At this point flip a coin. We have nothing from LE. Just gut feelings to go on...some of us will be wrong and some of us will be right. Like sands thru the hour glass so are the post on WS.:dance:

When did Crystal have visitation with JR? This past weekend or the weekend before? Has JR been staying in the tents??

I fully understand LE checking abandoned houses, but can't figure out why they would include bio mom and her bf. Why? What could they tell them to include or exclude a location to find Haleigh?

Even TN said LE wasn't telling them anything,but being RC had the custody and him and Crystal were never married,ofcourse it would be him LE went to first.BTW,I am not defending RC or taking his side,by any means,do not care for him,but Crystal's Mom's motivation in destroying any unity the family had in raising JR,bringing him through this,has greatly disturbed me.This is about Haleigh and that weekend stunt was to draw attention and sympathy to Crystal,this is not about her or the custody,I am sickened by this.

So Ron Cummings and Crystal Sheffield were never married? Is that correct?

Actually SS,they might be taken the Dad's side to things like that,but the bio fam talks more to the media.TN and RC are not talking to media about what LE is doing.

I still think Ron burned someone and this happened. I think Crystal is mad and spouting off. And I like Geraldo AND Leonard P. Oh, and while I am at it...TN is hinky!!!!!!!! There I said it!!! Yes I did. lmao.:slap: The "suspect wars"....pfffffttttttttt. At this point flip a coin. We have nothing from LE. Just gut feelings to go on...some of us will be wrong and some of us will be right. Like sands thru the hour glass so are the post on WS.:dance:

I understand,except for the liking Geraldo part.:slap: :D

http://www.fox30online.com/mostpopu...ings-Wandered-Off/ecfIOIQdpEyY0r9dGW3W-A.cspx

I just re-read the custody hearing document (Document 1). Contrary to what Bio g'ma says it was not brought up in the hearing at all. I may have missed it, but I don't think so... QUOTE]

Respectfully snipped:

Ceeker- thank you for providing the links to the court documents regarding custoday for December 27th. 2005.
On the second link, part two....On January 4th, 2006 Crystal entered what is called: "A Motion for Hearing and Objection to the Findings of the Magistrate"
filed with the court. I read both documents in their entirety. On page 31, Line #20 & #22 The Incident regarding the "canal accident" was brought to the attention of the court. :D

My next question: WAS there a follow up hearing related to January 4th 2006 Motion for Objection of the Findings? If so, I would like to read those as well to see how each parent responded to that particular incident. That would be helpful in clarification of those who are looking for facts. TIA

Unfortunately these are the only two public documents that I know about.

Her visitation was the weekend after she went missing. I believe it was Friday, 13th-15th. (I could be mistaken.)

Rj is staying with family/friends not in tent. He visits during the day with Ronald in the trailer.

I'm looking for a link. I want someone to have a look at it and determine if it was a link for a document about Chad.

Please don't think I'm bringing this up for anything other than to be able to look at docs...I am a lover not a fighter! :)

Anyway the link to that doc shows that an injuction for domestic violence (IIRC) was dropped by the woman that took it out. I didn't recognize her name and the name of the male was Chad. Anyone know where to find that so someone can look at it and determine if it's the fiance? FWIW?

Her visitation was the weekend after she went missing. I believe it Friday, 13th-15th. (I could be mistaken.)

Rj is staying with family/friends not in tent. He visits during the day with Ronald in the trailer.

Thanks, SS. Is it true LE had to go get JR for visitation or is that a rumor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74