Blood Spatter on the RAV 4 Door

I do not see the hairs mentioned again MysticJynx.... Soulmagent might have some more information. I did have a quick look and I don't see them in any reports that have been released so far. Looking at those reports again... it seems like some things were mentioned and then never mentioned again, or skipped over. IMO There may be more detailed reports that we just haven't seen.

right after Item A23 on the exhibit 311

The PAP Smear would be more reliable proof of Halbach's DNA as opposed to a toothbrush or comb anyone could potentially use. The PAP sample is 100%, not questionable, her DNA profile. The PAP can also be confirmed as TH DNA by getting samples of her parents to confirm it.

Just "jumping in" as I'm NOT addicted to the Netflix series nor religiously following the case at this time: :thinking: :scared: :thinking:

The last sentence is very powerful as anyone questioning the DNA profile generated from the cellular material of the Pap slide would be silenced when the "back typing" of the parental DNA (egg & sperm donors) is revealed.
Pap slides are retained for 5 years (some anatomical/clinical pathology practices keep reported "abnormals" even longer!) and tissue blocs are retained for 10 years.

I am very confused about the use of a Pap Smear versus using like hair from a hair brush. I apologize if I haven't caught up yet and this has been discussed. pap smear? As in GYN use of Pap smear? When was her Pap done? This is very strange sounding to me. I didn't think labs kept the slides that long or the culturette since they get hundreds of samples a day.

BBM:

The use of hair from the hair brush is optimal when it is a single usage brush (one user, verified (so to speak:) user and the root bulb is present of the strand(s). Yep, the GYN routine Pap smear as the dye used does not effect the nuclear material of the cell beyond binding to the cellular material and making it "stand out" under a microscope to the cytologist/pathologist can evaluate the structure (fancy talk for a stained cell "yelling" :tantrum:LOOK AT ME, I'm different!:tantrum:).
As mentioned, Federal regulations (& all the other accreditation/regulating agencies too!:scared::laughing:) have retention time frames but those culturettes/media transport tubes get discarded usually once the plating/testing is done!

Just "jumping in" as I'm NOT addicted to the Netflix series nor religiously following the case at this time: :thinking: :scared: :thinking:

The last sentence is very powerful as anyone questioning the DNA profile generated from the cellular material of the Pap slide would be silenced when the "back typing" of the parental DNA (egg & sperm donors) is revealed.
Pap slides are retained for 5 years (some anatomical/clinical pathology practices keep reported "abnormals" even longer!) and tissue blocs are retained for 10 years.

Back Typing ? I have not seen where this was done and I have not seen the actual testing for lab item EF on the lab reports it might be there somewhere but it I dont recall it.
Anyway it was stipulated the it was TH's Pap , in court so the results might have been left on something else we have not seen yet. Did you see something that was mentioned about this ?
I was under the impression they would need to compare two samples together to verify the results but that might be in parental DNA testing.

Back Typing ? I have not seen where this was done and I have not seen the actual testing for lab item EF on the lab reports it might be there somewhere but it I dont recall it.
Anyway it was stipulated the it was TH's Pap , in court so the results might have been left on something else we have not seen yet. Did you see something that was mentioned about this ?
I was under the impression they would need to compare two samples together to verify the results but that might be in parental DNA testing.

BBM:

MY previous description of identifying the PAP smear as TH's was presented ONLY to counter those who might present another "planted piece of evidence" theory, since it was STIPULATED as hers, any shadow of doubt should be erased.

Yes, the generated results from a profile MUST be compared to known exemplar(s) to r/I or r/o donors. i.e. "suspect" material with ? TH's DNA profile compared to known exemplar (preferable buccal or blood) of egg & sperm donor. I'd say "parents" but given this world.....parents per se aren't always the biological donors! :truce:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back