Bosma Murder Trial 02.11.16 - Day 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11 2016 4:05 PM
Little dots of blood were found on the chrome step of the passenger side as well.

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 4:09 PM
Swabs were also taken from the area where the front seats bolt in to the floor of the truck. Blood was found in the hole down in the floor pan, she says.

I'm glad they're getting down to the nitty gritty blood evidence before the jury takes their 4 day long weekend. It will be the last evidence they hear and it will stick in their minds.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Another bloodstain detected from Passenger Door Handrest #Bosma

***Headrest?

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Hamilton, Ontario
So far we've gone through 76 slides with this forensic expert #Bosma

Next slide "Bloodstain Front Pass. Door Bottom" #Bosma

I'm glad they're getting down to the nitty gritty blood evidence before the jury takes their 4 day long weekend. It will be the last evidence they hear and it will stick in their minds.

That's a really good point, I hadn't thought of that. I'm wondering if it was intentional on the Crown's part?

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 4:14 PM
A box cutter utility knife was also found on the passenger side floor at the front seat.

Sigh...he was shot in the truck and bled there for some time.... MOO

Which would also mean he may not have passed away immediately either. Depending on several variables of course. Can't actively bleed without a heart pumping...

Can't believe I typed that :(

I doubt that. Even though they are separate crimes the sentences will be served concurrent not consecutively. The only way to look them up for longer if they are found guilty is to apply for a dangerous offender status

I've asked this a while ago and haven't been able to find a clear answer yet
Does anyone know how many murders classify someone as a serial killer in Canada?

So "undercarriage" might mean the floor of the truck not the underside of the truck maybe?

Typically no. It is the exterior part of the underside of the vehicle. It comes from way back when during the horse and buggy days....under "carriage"

That's a really good point, I hadn't thought of that. I'm wondering if it was intentional on the Crown's part?

I wouldn't be the least surprised, these guys know what they're doing.

Friend is back in court room again today and says the jury looks good and followed all the cell pings, records, charts without any confusion. Best news of the day!

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Several blood stains on bottom of front passenger door. Presumptive tests done by CFS circled in gold. Only one is circled red for lab test.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
We're being shown a box cutter knife, found on the passenger floor of Bosma's truck #MillardSmich

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
A box cutter utility knife was also found on the passenger side floor at the front seat. #HamOnt #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
A yellow handled box cutter found on passenger side floor.

****To help remove carpeting?

Please watch your quotes by doing a preview if necessary.

In a fast moving trial thread, they can become a nightmare for Mods to catch and fix before they are requoted.

:tyou:

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 4:16 PM
Now seeing photos underneath the truck where the seatbelt assembly attaches - blood stains were found there as well, Mclellen says.

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 4:17 PM
Bloodstains also found on the vehicle's muffler, she says. "On the underside of the muffler are numerous bloodstains."

Which would also mean he may not have passed away immediately either. Depending on several variables of course. Can't actively bleed without a heart pumping...

Can't believe I typed that :(

He may even have been shot another time when taken out of the truck. We will probably never know.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Box cutter photographed then boxed to send to CFS for testing. #Bosma

Bloodstains also found on the left and right hand side on the truck's pillar #MillardSmich

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Now seeing photos underneath the truck where the seatbelt assembly attaches - blood stains were found there as well Mclellen says. #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Officers found blood staining underneath the truck as well. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Found blood staining on underside of B Pillar, which is that part of truck where seatbelt mechanism attaches. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 46s46 seconds ago
Truck now on hoist. Find bloodstains on underside of the muffler. #Bosma

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 4:19 PM
"When it contacted the muffler it was in motion," Mclellen says. Goodman says he's not sure she's qualified to give that evidence.

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 4:19 PM
We're now breaking for the day. That's it until Tuesday at 10 a.m.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Bloodstains also found on the vehicle's muffler, she says. "On the underside of the muffler are numerous bloodstains." #HamOnt #TimBosma

Even the underside of the muffler has bloodstains. Good god. #Bosma.

***^^^That's some objective reporting, lol

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Lots of blood spatter on the truck muffler #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
"When (blood) contacted muffler it was in motion."...Justice Goodman questions if this expert is qualified on spatter evidence.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 46s46 seconds ago
Truck now on hoist. Find bloodstains on underside of the muffler. #Bosma

Rear wheel well? Undercarriage? Underside of the muffler? Did they drive over this poor guy's body at some point????

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 44s44 seconds ago
With that, jury dismissed until Tuesday, 10 am. McLellan will still be on stand. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
We're now breaking for the day. That's it until Tuesday at 10 a.m. #HamOnt #TimBosma #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oOoJodieoOo