Bosma Murder Trial 02.11.16 - Day 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rear wheel well? Undercarriage? Underside of the muffler? Did they drive over this poor guy's body at some point????

I think some of us speculated when we heard undercarriage but thought that would be too far fetched... *whimper*

ETA...or....maybe he needed to be dismembered for the incinerator. :(

can all the different samples of blood determine time of death? if they have a fair idea the time he left..would the samples show that?

I've asked this a while ago and haven't been able to find a clear answer yet
Does anyone know how many murders classify someone as a serial killer in Canada?

Typically 2 in Canada (used to be 3 according to FBI, but reduced to 2 or 3, depending on circumstances)

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...es_dont_necessarily_mean_a_serial_killer.html

Many serial killers tend to involve strangers, said Simon Fraser University criminology professor Neil Boyd.

“Any kind of study of serial killers (finds) these are people who kill according to a repetitive pattern, with a similar motivation,” he said. The murders of Bosma, Babcock and Wayne Millard do not appear to qualify, he said. Two of the victims — a former girlfriend and his father — are personally linked to Millard. (Nothing has been proven in court and Millard’s lawyer says he plans to plead not guilty.)

“A serial killer is usually someone who kills victims he doesn’t know and he picks these victims for a variety of reasons, and there’s a common theme,” such as the college coeds targeted by Ted Bundy or the sex workers in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside favoured by Robert Pickton, Boyd said. He added serial killers typically work alone, although there are exceptions, such as convicted killers Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka.

IMO, depending on motive, DM may or may not qualify.

I think some of us speculated when we heard undercarriage but thought that would be too far fetched... *whimper*

This is too much to take. What did they do to this poor guy's body? Drive over it to break the bones so they could get it in the incinerator easier? Forgive me for what I just typed. :( MOO

That was hard. I really feel for Sharlene today. It's sickening what they allegedly did to this man. Despicable humans.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
"When (blood) contacted muffler it was in motion."...Justice Goodman questions if this expert is qualified on spatter evidence.

Did Mr. Goodman get a response on this inquiry?

And the blood stains on tarp were unseen too???
I'm guessing there were multiple tarps
IMO they used one to put TB's body in to move it from the truck
The other one you see in the photos taken by AJ they had under the truck
I think there was 4 in total if I'm not mistaken, so it's possible AJ didn't see the "rolled up" ones
Why the *$^% they didn't toss those in the incinerator is beyond me, but thankful they didn't MOO

Rear wheel well? Undercarriage? Underside of the muffler? Did they drive over this poor guy's body at some point????

I think more likely the blood was leaking out of the truck while driving(Seat belt bolt or passenger door seal). All my opinion.

I think more likely the blood was leaking out of the truck while driving(Seat belt bolt or passenger door seal). All my opinion.

Welcome Gongshow :welcome:

Thanks for joining in the discussion and on this one I tend to agree with you.

MOO

Brilliant! If that is the case, I have to believe they were able to find a blood sample on the road at some point? Near the field? Near where the phone was tossed? Near the farm? Hangar? Is this just wishful thinking on my behalf? MOO

I like your thinking better than my thought, to say the least.

Welcome Gongshow :welcome:

Thanks for joining in the discussion and on this one I tend to agree with you.

MOO

That's a great user name. Did you think of it after following the antics of DM and MS?

Has anybody ever speculated that DM and MS went to steal the truck only? Maybe they pull the gun and order TB out, but he doesn't give up and is run over as the truck starts to speed away? Then its a matter of covering up what they did?

Finally caught up and there was an awful lot to digest today. I found the cell phone testimony riveting. (My friends think I'm crazy but I find it all fascinating). Those boys were very busy. Here, there and everywhere. With all that they were trying to do it's no wonder there is so much evidence piling up against them.

We have more names to deal with. Holy Moly....as if we didn't have enough going on with burner phones registered to fake names now we have more names thrown into the mix that were receiving, texts, calls and back and forth during the intense several days when everyone was looking for Tim and these guys were trying to cover their tracks.

The blood evidence is hard to stomach. Clearly he bled badly. For his sake, I pray he didn't suffer. Let's hope it was quick, but I don't think so. The blood on the undercarriage, wheel wells and the muffler is truly making me cringe. I originally believed that the blood found on the undercarriage was from seepage but now I have to question that. Could they have run him over to ensure he was dead? I don't even want to think about it.

And then there is Sharlene with family and friends listening to this and seeing this. If it upsets me the way it has today, I can't imagine how they all feel.

I think I'm thankful for the break. I don't want to think about all this too much now. I actually think that it's going to get harder as we progress.

As for AJ, man oh man, he had to see the blood. He saw the smashed window. He knew it was Tim's truck and after seeing the blood knew that Tim was dead. There was no need to hurry and give up the truck's location because it wasn't going to save Tim. I think that's why he went out to his own truck and vomited. I also think he believed his SIL was involved in a big way.

Has anybody ever speculated that DM and MS went to steal the truck only? Maybe they pull the gun and order TB out, but he doesn't give up and is run over as the truck starts to speed away? Then its a matter of covering up what they did?

I keep coming around to the accident scenario myself...but then I remember they're both charged with another murder. Fortunately the jury won't/shouldn't know that, as I realize it's prejudiced.

Wow, blood visible inside the trailer to the naked eye? Didn't AJ see any in the truck? Or is this on other items that got thrown in there?

I would imagine there was a mad scramble Thursday after AJ left the hangar, to just get the truck out of the hangar before the popos showed up. DM was feeling the walls closing in on him no doubt, and did a rush job cleaning. I wonder at what time he called upon CN? Did they cover her cell phone pings yet for Thursday? Anyone know off hand? Did she assist in cleaning up? I guess we will find out eventually.
ALL MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members