Bosma Murder Trial 04.07.16 - Day 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
"Narcotics. Drugs. It was brought out at parties," Hagerman says. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman says previously that toolbox had been brought out at parties - it was filled with narcotics, drugs #Bosma

He didn't ask DM on May 10 on the driveway if there were drugs in the toolbox. He just figured it was "what he'd always seen inside of it."

Crown: Why didn't you ask him if there was drugs? H: I had seen the exact toolbox, and figured it was what I had always seen inside of it.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Millard never said if it had drugs inside and Hagerman never asked. He just assumed. #Bosma

In his basement, he put it in the fruit cellar on a shelf. It would've been slightly concealed but not "trying to be hidden." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Previously tool box had drugs in it. Brought out at parties often. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
He did not ask Millard if there were drugs in there. Assumed drugs inside again. Put it in fruit cellar in a shelf at parents' home.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman put the toolbox in a fruit cellar, in his parents' house. He wasn't trying to hide it. It was out in the open, on a shelf. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Hagerman put in the fruit cellar of his parents basement on a shelf. It was semi-concealed. #Bosma

Crown: Did you attempt to see what was in the toolbox? H: Never once. #Bosma

Crown asks if he attempted to see inside of it, or shake it.
"Never once," he says. It was maybe 4 or 5 lbs. #Bosma

"I figured it was what I had always seen inside it," Hagerman says. He put it in the fruit cellar at his parent's basement home. "It was slightly concealed, but it wasn't trying to be entirely hidden."
by Adam Carter 10:15 AM

Hagerman says he "never once" tried to see what was inside. Said it was 4 or 5 pounds.
by Adam Carter 10:16 AM

Hagerman says he knew Michalski, found out he lived with Millard on May 11.
by Adam Carter 10:17 AM

Oh no, is RP going to have an issue with the "wasn't trying to be entirely hidden" :thinking:

Is this the first connection we've heard of between DM and drugs?

I was wondering that myself. The first official one, I think? Also, I'm wondering what kind of narcotics. I'm assuming much more than pot, or I think MH would have just said pot (or some variation of the term).

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Never tried to open toolbox or shake it. Weighed 4 or 5 pounds, says Hagerman.

He didn't shake the box. Said it weighed a couple of pounds. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
This was a thurs night going into a Friday. Hagerman had to work that day. Worked at the same pub he's still at today. #Bosma

Hagerman said the toolbox weighed a couple pounds, but he never shook it and never tried to look inside.#TimBosma

His shift was roughly 5 pm until 2:30/3am. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
It was 4am. Hagerman was concerned. #Millard looked disheveled. Told H it was better if he didn't know why. #TimBosma

"I had seen that toolbox in the past between 2009 and 2010, so I had in my mind, a sure idea of what was in it," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 10:13 AM

So this go towards what I was thinking yesterday. Did DM always store a gun in this box? Why does MH have a "sure idea" of what was in it and why did his mind immediately go to joking about it being a gun?

Never mind, it has now be answered that it was used to store drugs.

MOO.

Lol..one less question for RP to ask..

In his basement, he put it in the fruit cellar on a shelf. It would've been slightly concealed but not "trying to be hidden." #Bosma

Crown now asking about another friend, Andrew Michelski (spelling) He lived with Millard. #Bosma

He was friends with Andrew Michalski. Wasn't aware he lived with DM, but found out (from Andrew) on May 11. #Bosma

Hagerman was friends with Andrew Michalski through Dellen Millard, but didn't know Millard and Michalski were roommates. #TimBosma

This was a Thursday night. He was working at pub on Friday starting 5 pm. Friends with Andrew Michalski. Didn't know he lived with Millard.

Crown taking him back now to May 11, 2013. A text conversation between Hagerman and Michalski. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Hagerman put toolbox on fruit cellar shelf in parents bsmt without looking inside. Went to bed. #TimBosma

Crown now moving to a text exchange between Hagerman and Michalski on Saturday May 11 2013. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 52s53 seconds ago
He worked late that night. On May 11, woke up to a bunch of missed messages from Michalski. #Bosma

May 10 & 11 texts between Hagerman/Michalski. May 11 woke to a bunch of missed messages from Michalski. Dell had been arrested.

Hagerman worked late Friday and woke up Saturday to a bunch of missed calls from Michalski.

Andrew Michalski lived w DM. On may 11th. Series of texts between he and Hagerman. DM had been arrested. He wanted to meet. @AM900CHML

Michalski said he wanted to meet up. That DM had been arrested and had given him something-and he knew he'd given Hagerman something too.

"I worked late that Friday night on May 10, on May 11, I woke up to a bunch of missed messages from Andrew Michalski, he told me Dellen had been arrested and that he wanted to meet up, that Dellen had given him something and that he knew Dellen had given me something as well."
by Adam Carter 10:19 AM

He says he met up with Michalski on May 11 at the park by Hagerman's house.
by Adam Carter 10:19 AM

Court now seeing messages between Michalski and Hagerman. Hagerman asks him to "Call ASAP"
by Adam Carter 10:20 AM

On May 10, 2013 Hagerman worked late. He woke up May 11 and had a number of missed messages from Andrew. Millard gave Andrew something too.

They met up in a park, he says. #Bosma

Michalski said DM gave him something too. They meet at a park. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Millard had given both men something and Michalski wanted s meeting, so Hagerman met him in a park. #Bosma

Seeing the actual text exchange now. #Bosma

Dellen Millard was arrested May 10, 2013 #Bosma

I was wondering that myself. The first official one, I think? Also, I'm wondering what kind of narcotics. I'm assuming much more than pot, or I think MH would have just said pot (or some variation of the term).

I'm a pharmacist....and there is a very specific definition of narcotics.....but in my experience people use the word "narcotics" to describe almost any street (or not so street) drug....although pot is definitely not a narcotic, I don't think we can rule it out just because of the wording....MOO

Will be interested to know what precipitated the drop off at his house.....did he receive a text ???

Met Michalski at park. Michalski said Millard had given them each something. Now seeing text extractions. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Night of May 10 Hagerman worked. Woke up next morning to series of missed calls about #Millard arrest. #TimBosma

Michalski text: Call me ASAP. Hagerman: lmao hey man i had to send my phone into get fixed again. Just got home... what's up.

Michalski: "We have a situation! I need to meet you at your park today."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 30s31 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman: What's the situation crustation? Michalski: We have a situation! I need to meet you at your park today. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 58s59 seconds ago
At 10:53pm on May 10, Michalski texts him "call me ASAP." #Bosma

Hagerman says he had to send his phone in to be fixed, then says "what's the situation crustation? (sic)"
by Adam Carter 10:22 AM

Michalski responds: "We have a situation! I need to meet you at your park today."
by Adam Carter 10:22 AM

Michalski also says, "Are you able to run a quick mission?"
by Adam Carter 10:23 AM

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 44s45 seconds ago
Hagarman told to call ASAP. Asks Michalka. "What's the situation crustation". Michalski "We have a situation" @AM900CHML#timbosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 41s42 seconds ago
MH replies around 2:30 am "Lmao hey man I had to send my phone in to get fixed again. Just got home from work and found it here. What's up?"

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 45s45 seconds ago
Jury now seeing the text exchange between Hagerman and Michalski to arrange the meeting. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 18s18 seconds ago
Plan to meet around 4 or 5 pm. Michalski then asks: "Are you able to run a quick mission?" But Hagerman had plans with his girlfriend.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 17s17 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Michalski: Are you able to run a quick mission? Hagerman: I don't know... Whats the mission Michalski: Its really important well talk #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5s6 seconds ago
Mutual friend Andrew Michalski wanted to meet up May 11 at park by Hagerman house. #Millard had given him something to hold too. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 4s5 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Michalski: It's about the thing someone gave you. Hagerman: Oh yea #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s25 seconds ago
Then MH texts again. "Lmao sorry didn't mean to send the lmao...what's the situation crustation?" #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 28s28 seconds ago
Michalski; "it's about the thing someone gave u" @AM900CHML #timbosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 21s21 seconds ago
Hagerman: "What's the mission?" Michalski: "It's about the thing someone gave you." Hagerman takes that to mean the toolbox from Millard.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 10s10 seconds ago
Michalski says the meeting is "about the thing someone gave you." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 35s36 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman: Why is dell in trouble. Can you meet soon? Michalski: I'm at work #Bosma

Will be interested to know what precipitated the drop off at his house.....did he receive a text ???

From yesterday's testimony, MH received a text asking for him to hold onto something for DM.....

Hagerman asks what it's about, Michalski says it's important they talk, and says "It's about the thing someone gave you."
by Adam Carter 10:24 AM

Hagerman says in court he knew then that Michalski was talking about the toolbox and MIllard.
by Adam Carter 10:25 AM

The texts then jump a couple of hours, where Hagerman is talking about his parent's car keys, as he needed their car to meet Michalski.
by Adam Carter 10:26 AM

Hagerman says he did end up finding them and left for the park, around 2:28 p.m.
by Adam Carter 10:27 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member